Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ingenuity thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: -Viji-

This is one of the best i have read hereโค๏ธ

You writing is so so good, it was so natural as we can imagine this happening in front, just like watching the scene! 

I just hope makers give us something like this in future. Because when it always comes to Abir and his mom, their conversations are always a cracker.

It means a lotโค๏ธ Thank you! I know, Abir and Meenakshi have so much of chemistry to give us the best duo.

ingenuity thumbnail

Originally posted by: Itsflora

This was good.seriously good.

Meenu was the last person in my mind to give abir comfort.

I actually thought of a scenario where bp/bm console abir seeing him devastated after mishti's fall.

But,girl...u made such an amazing story.      

Oh, even that is a very nice idea. It's just that, BM herself will be pretty shook. Kahi Abir doesn't have to console her then. They'll probably give us a Abir with BP/BM scene. I am sure they will. Let's see...

coolove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That was beautifully written 

Really loved the way you presented the characters 

I would love to see this level of nuance in the show especially regarding Meenaxi's character 

It's wishful thinking because a mothers character on Indian tv operates as an extreme 

But, I really loved the way you captured this 

Can't wait to see how it will be played out in the show 

Thanks for this ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฟ

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

wow krishi this is so beautifully written... this very much possibly can happen in show.. if the makers are going through IF like many said i so wish they see this and bring it in show,,,

all the emotions and the way meenu abir dynamics was shown.. its really extraordinary... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

ingenuity thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolove

That was beautifully written 

Really loved the way you presented the characters 

I would love to see this level of nuance in the show especially regarding Meenaxi's character 

It's wishful thinking because a mothers character on Indian tv operates as an extreme 

But, I really loved the way you captured this 

Can't wait to see how it will be played out in the show 

Thanks for this ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฟ

Hey! Yeah, ITV moms are usually way too villianized :( Glad you enjoyed it ๐Ÿ’“

ingenuity thumbnail

Originally posted by: diya_divakar

wow krishi this is so beautifully written... this very much possibly can happen in show.. if the makers are going through IF like many said i so wish they see this and bring it in show,,,

all the emotions and the way meenu abir dynamics was shown.. its really extraordinary... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thank you Diya!๐Ÿค—Let's wait and see what the makers have in mind! 

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wowowowoowow this is so so so good. I definitely loved seeing this softer side to Meanu. Uski planning aur plotting ke peeche, we tend to forget that she does love Abir, whatever the case maybe. She's a sh*tty person, and she may even be a sh*tty mother, but she loves her sons. That was highlighted very well here. Even Abir's love for Meenu despite everything she did was shown so nicely. He knows she was the one who sent Mishti away, but in that particular circumstance, she was the only one who could have understood what he was going through because she knew how it felt to see someone you love so much leave you. Their conversation was brilliantly written. Absolutely amazing. Gosh. I fall short of words, really.

And then there's BP, who somehow understood just what was going on with MishBir. That's awesome. I love him so much and I loved him here. The way he understood what Abir needed and didn't hesitate before telling Meenu off in his own crisp, cryptic way. IT WAS SO GOOD.

I loved every bit of this. Amazing job!! :D

surabhi12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Oh my God! I'm at loss of words after reading this. This was everything! The subtlety, the care, expressions, little nuances, it had all the components that made the characters alive in your writing. I could see it play in front of my eyes. I wish someday something like this could be shown on TV but I doubt because itv lives for a different reason. This is a beautifully written piece and trust me it wasn't long at all. When it ended I was surprised and wondered why there was a warning.

I haven't watched the last two episodes and the part of me that wants to watch will fast forward everything except Mishbir episodes.l because the negativity is drawing me away from YRHPK. Your writing was a like a breath of fresh air for me. Thank you for sharing this with us. 

ingenuity thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGThings

Wowowowoowow this is so so so good. I definitely loved seeing this softer side to Meanu. Uski planning aur plotting ke peeche, we tend to forget that she does love Abir, whatever the case maybe. She's a sh*tty person, and she may even be a sh*tty mother, but she loves her sons. That was highlighted very well here. Even Abir's love for Meenu despite everything she did was shown so nicely. He knows she was the one who sent Mishti away, but in that particular circumstance, she was the only one who could have understood what he was going through because she knew how it felt to see someone you love so much leave you. Their conversation was brilliantly written. Absolutely amazing. Gosh. I fall short of words, really.

And then there's BP, who somehow understood just what was going on with MishBir. That's awesome. I love him so much and I loved him here. The way he understood what Abir needed and didn't hesitate before telling Meenu off in his own crisp, cryptic way. IT WAS SO GOOD.

I loved every bit of this. Amazing job!! :D

Thank you so much Prags๐Ÿค— Everything Meenakshi does, she does it because she thinks she is right and this is what is best. She only needs to extend her view point.

I love BP so much! This man has managed to be one of the favourite ITV fathers so easily. 

I am glad you liked it! It means a lot๐Ÿ’“

ingenuity thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi12345

Oh my God! I'm at loss of words after reading this. This was everything! The subtlety, the care, expressions, little nuances, it had all the components that made the characters alive in your writing. I could see it play in front of my eyes. I wish someday something like this could be shown on TV but I doubt because itv lives for a different reason. This is a beautifully written piece and trust me it wasn't long at all. When it ended I was surprised and wondered why there was a warning.

I haven't watched the last two episodes and the part of me that wants to watch will fast forward everything except Mishbir episodes.l because the negativity is drawing me away from YRHPK. Your writing was a like a breath of fresh air for me. Thank you for sharing this with us. 

Hey! I am so glad you liked the story so much๐Ÿ’“ Yeah, ITV has different survival tactics and I guess that is why we keep getting these doses of drama every other week. It is what sustains the show. The audience gets bored if there is no spice, I have seen them agree to it.

I am happy it could give you a little positive perspective :D