Sapne movie Kajol's best acting (Minsara Kanavu) a really good movie

LunaNova thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I just watched Kajol's old film Sapne (Dubbed version of tamil film Minsara Kanavu) ..I feel it is easily her best performance..she acted so well..in some films she over acted but her she is natural and restrained..She got to portray various shades..a girl who wants to become a Nun and is detached from the world and later on a chirpy girl who falls in lover and starts to enjoy the essence of life..

Handsome Arvind Swamy and charming Prabhu Deva complimented her well..both of the heroes acted really well too..Arvind was too good in the emotional scenes..the evergreen music is just awesome and dance by Prabhu Deva and Kajol was a treat to the eyes..

really good romantic movie which we don't get to see often nowadays..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This is the film that made me appreciate her talent the most at that point of time, even more than DDLJ or Gupt.

beingsirius thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I've always disliked Kajol for some reason but watched this movie on tv like just a week ago! It made me appreciate her. She's so good and looks so pretty too. And the songs are so hummable.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

I watched this movie in a drive in theatre and it was n experience..it was evening time.. suddenly weather changed..there was as a storm followed by rain and then cool weather..made the movie unforgettable for me..and the songs❤️

Aawaara bhanware

Ohh la la la

Chanda re Chanda re

Edited by niyati13 - 4 years ago
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yess! I loved her performance so much here and for a foreign language film she did soooo well. Esp after seeing her in VIP 2, i missed how natural she was in this film