Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks meen for the update.

BigBen toh gayab hi hogaye hei yaar.😆though i am not complaining,Kuku are there to irritate  us.

I haven't seen the episode yet. But from the feedback looks like a badly edited episode.What to say?

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

True meen.. that was such a welcome respite! 😅

@ bold - 😂.. exactly.. this girl is incomprehensible!! such illogical thoughts ! 

Lagta hei aaj kisike pass bolne ke liye kuch hei hi nahi.😆 such a sad day. Mishbir's first date was over shadowed by Kuku's fighting. Great👏 How can they cut Mishbir's back hug and other beautiful scenes. Insta pe fans pics and videos upload kar rahe hei jo makers ne delete kar diya hei. Frustrations ki heights hei.

Let me watch the episode and then i will show my frustration.😃

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Thank you meen! 🤗

I just watched the episode ! It’s wasnt bad except for the perfunctory editing ! 😔

Mishbir scenes were enchanting  .. would have been buoyant  if the scenes weren’t agglutinated with KuKu’s ! I hope we have a continuation of the date coz Mishbir are still at the Lakeside ! 

Next week , we need to fasten our seat belts cuz we are in for a lots of soul stirring  drama ! 

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Lagta hei aaj kisike pass bolne ke liye kuch hei hi nahi.😆 such a sad day. Mishbir's first date was over shadowed by Kuku's fighting. Great👏 How can they cut Mishbir's back hug and other beautiful scenes. Insta pe fans pics and videos upload kar rahe hei jo makers ne delete kar diya hei. Frustrations ki heights hei.

Let me watch the episode and then i will show my frustration.😃

Jayu🤗.. episode wasn’t bad, just that we did not like too much KuKu scenes in between Mishbir’s 

They edited a lot of wonderful stuff.. yes, no back hug scene .. disappointed to infinite levels ! 

Watch it yaara ! Then come and share your thoughts ., look forward to reading them!!

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Thanks meen for the update.

BigBen toh gayab hi hogaye hei yaar.😆though i am not complaining,Kuku are there to irritate  us.

I haven't seen the episode yet. But from the feedback looks like a badly edited episode.What to say?

Moral of the story .. never keep your expectations high ! 😆

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

True meen.. that was such a welcome respite! 😅

@ bold - 😂.. exactly.. this girl is incomprehensible!! such illogical thoughts ! 

Nidhi mami is cutie 

I felt for her in that last scene.  Uski family kitni supportive but uska decision solely Mish and duniya ki mocking se bachane ke liye hai....... 

I'm sure she'll walk out of this marriage when enough will be enough for her bas kuku is done for me

meen123 thumbnail

mishbir date ka exclusive clip which had some extra things which got cut I think

meen123 thumbnail

Thank you meen! 🤗

I just watched the episode ! It’s wasnt bad except for the perfunctory editing ! 😔

Mishbir scenes were enchanting  .. would have been buoyant  if the scenes weren’t agglutinated with KuKu’s ! I hope we have a continuation of the date coz Mishbir are still at the Lakeside ! 

Next week , we need to fasten our seat belts cuz we are in for a lots of soul stirring  drama ! 

haan scenes kat jaye to Acha ni lagta but think of them as an extra clip.. 🤗

Even I hate kuku coming in between.. Usse b zyada Meenu aunty pe extra focus was too much for me,   but they wanted to show the contrast.... While mishbir gives each other name as endearment, as teasing 

Kuku were insulting each other just on 1 day of marriage😡

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

Thank you Meen.... I was badly waiting for the update after reading bits in our AT... I don't understand why do they get KuKu scenes inserted inbetween Mishbir scenes. I hate that the most. First of all we rarely get their scenes on top of that this siyappa. 

Mansi 🤗

Contrast dikhana chahte hai vo bt haan still irritating

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

Kuku got too much screen space today and find the two of them annoying. The editing of the episode was horrible. Kept switching between the two couples.

muje bahut time baad kuku scene ache lage.... Finally showing true faces to each other... Made mishbir scene more cute for me