Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

YRHPK EPISODE LIVE WRITTEN UPDATE Ep:121: 30-08-2019

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode starts with Kuhu fake calling Kunal  making Mahs family seem that he got busy inwork and is not able to come receive her . Kuhu agreeing to come back alone ,but she wants gifts as payment. She is asking Mahs on behalf of Nanu that they are to come to Janamashtmi function. Badi Maa would do whatever her gudiya rani wants them to.Bade Papa asks Shaurya to fetch driver to drop Kuhu. Kuhu iswalking out.  *Sad version plays*

Mishti is walking out in gym attire rememberingKuhu and Varsha’s words when someone on motorcycle snatches her phone. Mishti will take back her phone as Abir and her pictures are in it.

Parul is worried that KuKu haven’t come yet. WhileNidhi is thinking that they might be having pav bhaji but Ben Ba can hog 3-4kulfiyaan. She is worried if KuKu are reason behind everything getting late.Jugnu is putting ghee into fire by telling boys leave their mother after theirmarriage.

Nidhi stops Ketu from going outside and then stopsher from getting married ever. Kuhu comes back that Ketu will get married soon and bringing her  new pair of aviatorswhile Parul is wondering where Kunal is

In an attempt to get back her phone, Mishti and snatcher roll around in mud to find snatcher none other than Abir. Abir shows her, his first date preparation for them at the campsite. *Dheere Dheere plays* Set up is magical, Mishti is smiling and Abir is happy seeing her happy. She apologizes for cancelling the date. He answers that she has said yes for thewhole life. So they need to capture this moment and they take a selfie.

Kunal comes back thinking Kuhu must have told the truth to her family but Jugnu comes to take her briefcase and Nanu calls him angrily. RV family minus Meenu and Abir are ready to reprimand Kunal for not picking Kuhu up . But Kunal wants to talk to Abir first. Kuhu appears andasking Nanu to scold Kunal right here for not coming back on time too.

Comedy happens with Koslu and Nanu

Kunal asks Kuhu he needs to talk to her. Mami asks Kunal is he is going to “make out” for his mistake. Ketu corrects that it ismake up , not make out.  Mamu tells whatis the real meaning of make out as whisper. Kunal leaves the premises to findKuhu planned a cake celebration for completing 24 hours of their marriage.Kunal in anger destroys the cake.

While looking at the lake Mishbir are spending time alone*saathiya mere* getting romantic. She asks why did he steal her phone. Abir answers she has rubbed off on him. She was worried that he might be upset as she cancelled. Abir answered that he tried but couldn’t. Mishti questions him that he doesn’t look like a guy who’ll get bothered by news of Mishti having an ex. Abir said how does she know for sure. He could be psycho who would write her name on his chest with sketch pen. But he is bothered that she is not telling him the name. So Mishti clears that its just her bff, her cousin’s husband.

Kunal is asking why Kuhu came back ? Kuhu answers marriage is not a joke. Its not a train reservation that can be ordered today and cancelled next day. Kuhu stops Kunal from telling the family the truth. Sheis threatening Kunal he is womanizer. Kunal said to go try. Kuhu threatens himthat he has a problem just like Ayushman had in one of his movies. Gives acricket reference. #no husband duties. This is the reason Shweta and Mishtileft him. Kunal is disgusted with Kuhu and she retorts she has learned from thebest.

Abir is getting romantic and Mishti gets flustered.Abir ensures that environment will always be there. They have ample time to getacquainted

While Kuhu tells Kunal that she has never found aguy so dishonest like him. Kunal calls Kuhu desperate to get married to him.She agrees to the title but she was honest unlike him making Kunal speechless.Mami calls KukU for pooja.

Kuhu congratulates herself that Kunal wont send herback and she cant let anyone know her marriage truth especially to Mishti sothat she could mock her

Abir is taunting Mishti to be angry for him onlyand darpok for the rest. Both taunt each other of leaving and running

Abir challanges Mish to confess her love openly onJanmashtmi and Mishti accepts

Precap: Mishti gets hurt on Janmashtmi as she fellfrom dahi handi ceremony 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail

nidhi mami ka make out was good relief....if only KukU would make out :/

Abir is soooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee but so is Mish

Kuhu doesnt want to be mocked hence choosing to stay ......samaj ni shabashi do ke roun

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kunal tells Kuhu that he is desperate .. Kuhu tells him that he is dishonest.. Must say they have started to know each other.. 🤣 🤣 

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I was waiting for this Meen thanks yaar haven't seen the whole episode. Editing was bad today that much I got from people's feedback.

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Kunal tells Kuhu that he is desperate .. Kuhu tells him that he is dishonest.. Must say they have started to know each other.. 🤣 🤣 

Ikr? true... Kunal was speechless....

Willingly staying with him though:/ 

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

I was waiting for this Meen thanks yaar haven't seen the whole episode. Editing was bad today that much I got from people's feedback.

🤗

Muje frankly Acha laga episode Maine clip ni dekha tha otherwise I know I'd have been disappointed too

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you Meen.... I was badly waiting for the update after reading bits in our AT... I don't understand why do they get KuKu scenes inserted inbetween Mishbir scenes. I hate that the most. First of all we rarely get their scenes on top of that this siyappa. 

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

🤗

Muje frankly Acha laga episode Maine clip ni dekha tha otherwise I know I'd have been disappointed too

Kaun sa clip 🤔

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

nidhi mami ka make out was good relief....if only KukU would make out :/

Abir is soooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee but so is Mish

Kuhu doesnt want to be mocked hence choosing to stay ......samaj ni shabashi do ke roun

True meen.. that was such a welcome respite! 😅

@ bold - 😂.. exactly.. this girl is incomprehensible!! such illogical thoughts ! 

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kuku got too much screen space today and find the two of them annoying. The editing of the episode was horrible. Kept switching between the two couples.