Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Beautiful and amazing part dear

Just loved it πŸ€—πŸ€—

Well the changing Arjun was treat to read he needs to feel normal & express himself then only he will be able to lead a normal life ... I loved how team members along with Sam are happy to see the glimpse of old Arjun back 😊 

So shoping masti food everything was there & Aisha was being a guide to all πŸ˜‚ but I loved the reaction of the entire team on interesting dishes Aisha suggested to have  ... Yaha I too was missing chotu

So team was back & now all are set for the final attack on Siki most of the special agents have already started the work & boarded the flights too & hopefully Siki will be soon under the watch πŸ‘ 

Last but not the least I would say the Highpoint of this update was the Arjun Sakshi outing in the night it was natural beautiful & extremely soothing to read ... Their love feelings & internal conflict was written beautifully ... Good that Arjun accepts Sakshi as a special person in his life 🀩 but it doesn't seem to be that easy for them 

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM

Continue soonπŸ€— πŸ€—

sweetpari4u97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

amazing part

loved it

thankx for pm

Butterfly09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Glitter_Goldie

Beautiful and amazing part dear

Just loved it πŸ€—πŸ€—

Well the changing Arjun was treat to read he needs to feel normal & express himself then only he will be able to lead a normal life ... I loved how team members along with Sam are happy to see the glimpse of old Arjun back 😊 

So shoping masti food everything was there & Aisha was being a guide to all πŸ˜‚ but I loved the reaction of the entire team on interesting dishes Aisha suggested to have  ... Yaha I too was missing chotu

So team was back & now all are set for the final attack on Siki most of the special agents have already started the work & boarded the flights too & hopefully Siki will be soon under the watch πŸ‘ 

Last but not the least I would say the Highpoint of this update was the Arjun Sakshi outing in the night it was natural beautiful & extremely soothing to read ... Their love feelings & internal conflict was written beautifully ... Good that Arjun accepts Sakshi as a special person in his life 🀩 but it doesn't seem to be that easy for them 

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM

Continue soonπŸ€— πŸ€—

Hey Buddy.

Super happy that you liked it.😊

Yes you are right... Arjun need to get along with others and express his feelings and he is doing his best to come out from his shell. 

Hahaha yes... Aisha become a guide and they really enjoying a lot... "Yaha I too was missing chotu" - I see chhotu ki bohat demand haiπŸ˜ƒ aur yaad karna banta bhi hai... Humara Motu sa Chhotu hai hi itna cute and foodie.... πŸ˜ƒ

Haan unki teams ne apna kaam shuru kar diya hai and bohat jald Siki ke baare mein bohat kuch pata lagna bhi shuru ho jaayega aur humari ETF and SIF team bhi action mein aa jaayegi...πŸ‘πŸΌ

"Last but not the least I would say the Highpoint of this update was the Arjun Sakshi outing in the night it was natural beautiful & extremely soothing to read" - Well likhate waqut mera bhi favourite moment yahi raha hai...❀️ Arjun ko apni feeling ka ehsaas hona 😳 aur Sakshi apni hi ladai lad rahi hai... πŸ˜΅

"Their love feelings & internal conflict was written beautifully..." - Thank you very much... β€οΈ

Yes right... Kuch bhi easy nahi hai... abhi Arjun Sakshi ka Arakshi banne ke liye abhi bohat struggle baaki haiπŸ₯±

Anyways abhi chhutiyan khatam nahi hui hai aur kuch bohat khass hone wala hai so stay tuned.

Me bhi koshish karungi ki jitna jaldi ho sake utna jaldi update doon... har waqut late hi ho jaata hai so uss baare mein zyada bolna sahi nahi hoga but still will try my best.

Thank you so much for your lovely comment.❀️

Keep loving and Keep supporting buddyπŸ€—

Butterfly09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetpari4u97

amazing part

loved it

thankx for pm

Hey Buddy.

Very glad that you like the update.😊

Will surely try my best to update as soon as possible.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much for your lovely comment. β€οΈ

Keep loving and Keep supporting. πŸ€—

Butterfly09 thumbnail

Sorry guys. πŸ˜•

I didn't notice ki no copy ki wajah se vedio links work nahi kar rahe... I have remove that no copy tag so now you can visit those video links. πŸ‘πŸ€—

Cutie2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Woah πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

The Amazing, Loving, Beautiful Update β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’•πŸ’• 

I can't stop myself jumping and smiling still try to stop jumping in front of my colleagues but can't stop smile πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜πŸ˜

Well I know I'm not commenting on any of your stories or others writers story but I can't stop myself commenting on this update...

Even I know every one are waiting for DAP... But please guys give us (@Butterfly09) some time... I am busy in my job so I can't write anything and I can't help my bestie... @Butterfly09 is trying her best to write... She alone is handling my and her stories so please i request all of you give her some time... If she didn't give update on time then please wait for it.. She is trying her best to give you update... I know here some are writers too and they know how difficult is write the scenes and give long updates... And here @Butterfly09 is writting both my and her stories alone and that to long updates so it's too much difficult to write and think about every situation and scens... so please please please wait πŸ™πŸ™... 

Comes to the update...

Loved the every part and the most beautiful and loving part is Arakshi moment ❀️❀️

Happy to see Arjun's change behaviour and ofcourse his lovey dovey behaviour 😘😘

Are Boys Girls ka first love hai Shopping karna 😁😁.. Girls Boys ko bhul sakti hai lakin Shopping ko nahi 😬😬... 

Wahhh kya shot maara hai Arjun...maan gaye aapko πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.... Raj Aryan...

Woahh Sam too knew Garba πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... Chalo Ayesha k to maje hai 😜😜... 

So Mission Sikandar starts πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Haaye Arakshi πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ... Too too beautiful ❀️❀️... 

Now everyone decide to go Ahmedabad πŸ₯³πŸ₯³... Yeahhh maja aayega πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Rani_sweety thumbnail

Wow... beautiful...

Continue soon ❀️

Cutie2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Everyone

I have one anouncement... 

@Butterfly09 is going to get engage today...

It happen so quick and quick means real quick... all this happens in just couple of days... like a miracle so she didn't get a proper time to share this amazing news with you so I am doing this behalf on her...

Arakshi ki kahani likhte likhte uski kahani start ho gayi...she found a Arjun of her life😁

Aap sab humari hi family ka hissa hai that's why I am informing this.

Anyways @BUTTERFLY09 CONGRATULATIONS MY BESTIEπŸ’πŸ₯³β€οΈ

devikadevthosh thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Congratulations @butterfly09 πŸ₯³

Best wishes for your engagement 

Thank you @cutie2804 for sharing this great news

Edited by devikadevthosh - 1 years ago
Arakshi123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hearty congratulations to butterfly 09..πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ’πŸ’