Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Yeh kya tha? 🤣 so underwhelming! Dhanush trumps DQ in bollywood by miles.

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

I hope sonam will be kind enough to spare other anuja chauhan  novels

Edited by Poorabhforever - 4 years ago
Kaoridz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I like it 😃

Dq and Sonam have fire chemistry and the whole thing seems fun. 

I like a good romantic comedy : can't wait to catch this one on Amazon or Netflix. 

purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

And to think that woman got a national award for a film. 

I really liked Dulquer in Karwaan. Here, not so much. 

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

You Can Touch Me: Sonam said this to Dulquer to make him feel Comfortable

At the trailer launch of Zoya Factor, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja revealed that she was the ice breaker between her and Dulquer Salmaan.

During the Q and A session, Sonam shared that while shooting for the promotion song for Zoya Factor she told Dulquer that he can touch her to make him feel comfortable and to break the ice between the two.

"While shooting the promotion song, I told him 'you can touch me', to break the ice and make him feel comfortable."

The Zoya Factor is a film about a Rajput girl named Zoya Singh Solanki who meets the Indian Cricket Team through her job as an executive in an advertising agency and ends up becoming a lucky charm for the team in the 2010 Cricket World Cup. Eventually, Zoya falls for skipper Nikhil Khoda (played by Dulquer Salmaan) who doesn't believe in luck and superstitions.

It is based on the book by the same name, authored by Anuja Chauhan. 

The audience is excited for the trailer of the film owing to the announcement of the trailer launch date in a unique way, now the makers are all set to launch the much-anticipated trailer of The Zoya Factor. Interestingly, Sonam Kapoor is going to wear a red colour outfit as a symbol of luck. Sonam Kapoor also has worn red colour outfit throughout the film units where the Luck is all over the air. 

The film is being directed by Abhishek Sharma, and Fox Star Hindi is producing it. The film is slated to release on 20th September 2019.

awesomegurti thumbnail

Sonam-Dulquer's Electrifying Chemistry with Refreshing Content; Zoya Factor Trailer promises an Entertaining Ride

Sonam Kapoor Ahuja and Dulquer Salmaan's Zoya Factor trailer is out now and it looks every bit entertaining. For the first time, the duo have collaborated, their pairing is refreshing and their chemistry so far seems electrifying.

Check out the trailer here:

The Zoya Factor is a film about a Rajput girl named Zoya Singh Solanki who meets the Indian Cricket Team through her job as an executive in an advertising agency and ends up becoming a lucky charm for the team in the 2010 Cricket World Cup. Eventually, Zoya falls for skipper Nikhil Khoda (played by Dulquer Salmaan) who doesn't believe in luck and superstitions.

It is based on the book by the same name, authored by Anuja Chauhan. 

The audience is excited for the trailer of the film owing to the announcement of the trailer launch date in a unique way, now the makers are all set to launch the much-anticipated trailer of The Zoya Factor. Interestingly, Sonam Kapoor is going to wear a red colour outfit as a symbol of luck. Sonam Kapoor also has worn red colour outfit throughout the film units where the Luck is all over the air. 

The film is being directed by Abhishek Sharma, and Fox Star Hindi is producing it. The film is slated to release on 20th September 2019.

awesomegurti thumbnail

She is lkng gorgeous here, loving d COLOR ❤️❤️❤️

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

DQ somehow just lacks the aura in Hindi movies, which he exudes in abundance in movies down South

I dislike Sonam so much, but she actually seems the right choice for this role..she got the whole I am blonde and lost and dumb thing totally going for herself.

Content is fun and fresh..looking forward

awesomegurti thumbnail

Mammootty is gd lkng dan DQ. Mammo’s screen presence is smthng else

DQ lks so dull .. MPOV

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

DQ somehow just lacks the aura in Hindi movies, which he exudes in abundance in movies down South

I absolutely adore him, and to me he looks very cute in the trailer, but going by the popular opinion on IF it seems clear that I am very biased towards him.

The x-factor seems lacking. I guess he feels conscious and that affects his performance. Also maybe the lack of confidence in the script. Down South he can take his pick of what role he would like to play, but here he has to take what he gets, which is not very good.

I didn't like Karwaan at all. He looks good in Zoya but I hope I don't hate the film as much as Karwaan.

Maybe he should not do Bollywood. He does well even in Telugu, so its not just Malayalam. He was very good in Mahanati too. A lot of my north Indian colleagues watched it with subtitles and loved him in the film.

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago