Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sanya.91

all songs of MG r executed brilliantly.... especially "aah ko chahiye ik umer asar honay tak".

I am from Pakistan and the poetry of mirza Ghalib and other historical urdu poets' was a must in our urdu syllabus' course in schools & college as well with tashreeh(detailed exp), and then we have to memorize them and also their meanings for the examination, so we as students were bound to read and understand the fine detailing. 

------------------------------------------------------

Ya that song is so beautiful.. all songs are.. Mirza Ghalib TV series needs to be re-telecasted, such a treasure.. 

I see ðŸ˜ƒ ..you're lucky to have dived so deep into such beautiful language through such great poets..

Ennuyi thumbnail

Koshish, it made me cry and I rarely cry while watching films.. Such a beautiful story and magical performance from Sanjiv kumar and Jaya bhaduri 

flipfl0p thumbnail

From the list, Aandhi. Otherwise, Ijaazat. 

Apart from Aandhi, Machis and Hu Tu Tu also had political backdrops. (I liked Machis). Songs of course are always the highlight in his movies (including Maachis). 

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Koshish, it made me cry and I rarely cry while watching films.. Such a beautiful story and magical performance from Sanjiv kumar and Jaya bhaduri 

yeah, especially that tragedy of that infant in rain, due to his parents not been able to listen anything ðŸ˜­

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

Ya that song is so beautiful.. all songs are.. Mirza Ghalib TV series needs to be re-telecasted, such a treasure.. 

I see ðŸ˜ƒ ..you're lucky to have dived so deep into such beautiful language through such great poets..

During academics' days, it used to feel like an annoying burden... but now seems like a blessing in disguise ... lol...  :0)

During academics' days, it used to feel like an annoying burden... but now seems like a blessing in disguise ... lol...  :0)

it sure is ðŸ˜ƒ 

what's the meaning of this emoji -- :0) 

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

it sure is ðŸ˜ƒ 

what's the meaning of this emoji -- :0) 

was just smiling at my ignorance back then when I used to hate memorizing all those tough words and their meanings ... 

was just smiling at my ignorance back then when I used to hate memorizing all those tough words and their meanings ... 

aww :)

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Very nice topic. I love Parichay and Angoor very much.

I know Gulzar as a lyricist only. I am surprised that he had  directed all the above movies. 

Originally posted by: Tippy-top

Very nice topic. I love Parichay and Angoor very much.

I know Gulzar as a lyricist only. I am surprised that he had  directed all the above movies. 

yes he did....he is a director par excellence and dealt with all kinds of subjects in his own flavour