Your favorite directorial of great Gulzar - Page 2

Poll

Your favorite directorial of great Gulzar saahab

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Hippopotamus160 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Sanya.91

you have to watch his directorial//// knowing ur taste in good cinema, u will love every film of Gulzar.

ok thank u..maybe if i get time i will look into his movies

right now not watching much at all

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: Dr.Hippopotamus

ok thank u..maybe if i get time i will look into his movies

right now not watching much at all

if u want, do start with PARICHAY... its the most entertaining one of Gulzar

ns01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Have seen all of these films and loved them all. very difficult to select one - wavering between Mausam , lekin, aandhi and angoor.

This content was originally posted by: ns01

Have seen all of these films and loved them all. very difficult to select one - wavering between Mausam , lekin, aandhi and angoor.

great .. good to know someone like me :0) 

I have seen all of his films as well.... and loved each of them.... all of them have distinctive flavor to them which shows his genius, and solid mastery over the craft.

------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Sanya.91 - 4 years ago
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I want to watch Lekin.. I remember I started watching it an year ago, but for some reason dropped it, I think I was distracted by some other films and failed to re-visit it :(

I'm watching Mirza Ghalib serial now though! after listening to some songs, couldn't resist.. have you seen Mirza Ghalib, Sanya?

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Angoor hi dekhi hai inme se bas.

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This is such a difficult choice to make. Especially when it has Sanjeev Kumar in almost all of them 

I would say Koshish and Aandhi

Koshish coz sanjiv kumar was brilliant both as a husband then as a dad. Then Aandhi, again for his subtle acting.

But all the movies are unique and well taken

This content was originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

I want to watch Lekin.. I remember I started watching it an year ago, but for some reason dropped it, I think I was distracted by some other films and failed to re-visit it :(

I'm watching Mirza Ghalib serial now though! after listening to some songs, couldn't resist.. have you seen Mirza Ghalib, Sanya?

do try to watch Lekin, this subject has hardly been attempted in any other movie. 

Oh yes, I have seen MG long back on dvd's with my family...such a treat it was.

the direction was flawless....seems like travelling those bygone eras ...every detail was very delicately approached... u will love the serial. 

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Sanya.91

do try to watch Lekin, this subject has hardly been attempted in any other movie. 

Oh yes, I have seen MG long back on dvd's with my family...such a treat it was.

the direction was flawless....seems like travelling those bygone eras ...every detail was very delicately approached... u will love the serial. 

I should.. I will 😃

hmm true ❤️ :) ..and the songs too.. did you fully understand the language? ..the Urdu is a bit difficult to follow haha :)

This content was originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

I should.. I will 😃

hmm true ❤️ :) ..and the songs too.. did you fully understand the language? ..the Urdu is a bit difficult to follow haha :)

all songs of MG r executed brilliantly.... especially "aah ko chahiye ik umer asar honay tak".

I am from Pakistan and the poetry of mirza Ghalib and other historical urdu poets' was a must in our urdu syllabus' course in schools & college as well with tashreeh(detailed exp), and then we have to memorize them and also their meanings for the examination, so we as students were bound to read and understand the fine detailing. 

------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Sanya.91 - 4 years ago