Am I The Only Guy Who Finds Deepika Padukone Unattractive? - Page 4

Poll

Am I The Only Guy Who Finds Deepika Padukone Unattractive?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hippopotamus160 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

count me in

dipila

aish

PC

all 3 are awful looking 

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: HummingBird12

My dad likes Priyanka Chopra and is neutral to Deepika. My brother thinks Deepika is an angel. Waisey tho he thinks any girl is an angel, bas ladki honi chahiye. But for some reason , he never liked Katrina , since he was a little kid when he first saw her in a Telugu movie Malleswari .

Usually who don't know about Deepika's PR and internet mess are either neutral towards her or like her. 

Yup i also think so... 

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

i highly highly doubt that..international winners like sushmita lara have had stellar personalities and are very spontaneous with great speaking skills..deepika would have taken 2 min pauses between her sentences and they do not give you that much time ..international crown is not all about looks unfortunately

Hahaha  you made my day with the intelligence quotient and the Misses. they are notoriously  infamous for not being too bright, (maybe that is why Deepika opted out of those-Thank GOD) but that is what I get for  bringing up a pageant. Honest!  I purely used it as a gauge to measure/compare what has up to now been considered classic "female beauty"  but is a faux pas on my part,...some countries are now sending men as their most beautiful Miss Uni/World contestants... Thanks for the laugh.

Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I do find her attractive..I think she’s beautiful and most of my girlfriends also do..but its so strange that not a single guy around me has ever agreed that she is very beautiful or attractive.

nbara12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: astha36

I was going to write the same thing but then changed my mind because somebody would've called this the temple of deepika or me delusional or something. But personally, I've never heard a male call her unattractive. She may not be everyone's fav or they may not find her the hottest but there's never a negative comment for her. 

yes, I agree. She may not be everyone's favorite in terms of looks, but ugly is something which is almost something that cannot be comprehended in my point of view. 

Edited by nbara12 - 4 years ago
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

She is pretty average. Neither attractive nor unattractive. She falls in middle of that. 😆

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Z-Gen Zest

Originally posted by: Deadinside

She is pretty average. Neither attractive nor unattractive. She falls in middle of that. 😆

My answer is also the same. Nothing different. No difference

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

My answer is also the same. Nothing different. No difference

Desi man saying it. I am seeing it for the first time. mujhe toh laga tha lust he karni hoti hai desi man ko gori ladkiya dekh ke. 😕

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

Funny people have to find deepika beautiful so they can be  true admirer of real beauty🤡 or else their choice is crap. Achi zabardasti hai to find her beautiful else your choice sucks and you don't know what real beauty is😆. The entitled attitude and superiority  complex is funny to say the least😆 when ranveer is called as  hotty here🤣i guess indian women choice suck big time then😆

What are you talking about?? where was this said or are you just putting words in people's mouth because so far people are saying it's ok not to find her attractive. what even...

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

What are you talking about?? where was this said or are you just putting words in people's mouth because so far people are saying it's ok not to find her attractive. what even...

u will read what u want to read. and ignore what u want to. Goes for all