•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

So shan finally proved he is the most disgusting lead ever. He broke asmita's mangalsutra, wiped her sindoor, and post leap is living with nandani and her spoiled brat of a daughter called chaahat. JUST DISGUSTING. 

Oh god. I'm officially done with this show. There's absolutely no hope left. The rumors about this show ending should've been true. This is absolutely ridiculous. I don't think I have ever seen a more toxic show than this. 🤢

Originally posted by asmaanixx

Oh god. I'm officially done with this show. There's absolutely no hope left. The rumors about this show ending should've been true. This is absolutely ridiculous. I don't think I have ever seen a more toxic show than this. 🤢

These two have never been happy together and mostly because of shan himself. 

Originally posted by sammy17

These two have never been happy together and mostly because of shan himself. 

So true ..the hero is the biggest villain in his own love story .. 😣😖☹️

Shan is the worst male lead ever and Shamita love story is the worst written love story ever. 

Both Shamita have never been together separated all of the time and every time I come back to the show they seem to hate each other. Honestly these two are better of without each other their relationship is toxic everytime there seems to be a chance of these two getting together so many problems arise. They would be better of moving on with different partners because their relationship is too damn weak and they have major trust issues. 

Just take the show of air there is nothing else left to show except keeping them separated the whole time and showing how much they hate each other.

anyone who watched this show or still watches it know how much of a headache it is. They had the opportunity of fixing it so many timed but they just had to make the leads the villains. There’s villains from day one who haven’t even been exposed and the list only gets bigger. It’d be best if the show just went off air. It’s got nothing left.  

Originally posted by Aslesha99

Shan is the worst male lead ever and Shamita love story is the worst written love story ever. 

Both Shamita have never been together separated all of the time and every time I come back to the show they seem to hate each other. Honestly these two are better of without each other their relationship is toxic everytime there seems to be a chance of these two getting together so many problems arise. They would be better of moving on with different partners because their relationship is too damn weak and they have major trust issues. 

Just take the show of air there is nothing else left to show except keeping them separated the whole time and showing how much they hate each other.

Far more toxic than even kaira. Kaira at least have had long lengths of them being together and lovey dovey and strong by each other's side, but shamita? Oh god barely even one episode of them do we get to see where they aren't battling a villain, hating each other or separated from each other or having to be married to a negative character. 

Originally posted by Preeti.xo

anyone who watched this show or still watches it know how much of a headache it is. They had the opportunity of fixing it so many timed but they just had to make the leads the villains. There’s villains from day one who haven’t even been exposed and the list only gets bigger. It’d be best if the show just went off air. It’s got nothing left.  

None of the villains are ever exposed in this show or punished. This is by far one of the worst shows I have seen... right up there with kaala teeka and dil se dil tak.