Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I mean there was a time he was referred to as hot property. He has always been praised for his body than his acting. The buzz around him during his early days was mainly because he was dating Bipasha Basu at that time and we're considered BW's hottest couple at that time. I still remember how KJo used to ask his guests about rating the BW couples and most of them would rate John and Bips as the hottest. To be honest he stayed relevant in BW to a large extent because of his relationship with Bipasha.

Then came a time when he actually did pretty good movies and received praise for his acting more than how he looked in the movie. The first movie that came to mind is New York. 

He has pretty mixed filmography, some successes, some average movies and a lot of flops. Most of his successful movies are multistarer like Dhoom, New York, Dostana, Garam Masala, Desi Boys, Race 2 etc. The only solo project that was quite a hit I can think of right now is Force. Is he relevant only for multistarer projects where the movie doesn't depend entirely on him? 

Discuss.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail

I think nobody here cares about John Abraham. ðŸ˜†

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Hate him because of his rude and horrible off-screen personality. He pushes his fans like trash and then smiles at the camera ðŸ¤¢

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

John has an interesting filmography, while he has done tonnes of shit movies, but he also movies like Water, No Smoking, Madras Cafe, Taxi No 9211 and recently the likes of Parmanu and Batla House.

He is not at all a good actor, actually quite terrible when roles are expressive, but he does well in roles where he has to play small or not be an expressive person.

I like him, after Akki, him and Emraan are the only ones whom I consider kinda semi favorites.

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: roni_berna

Hate him because of his rude and horrible off-screen personality. He pushes his fans like trash and then smiles at the camera ðŸ¤¢

Really???? When?😲

I didn't know about it.

GumGum thumbnail

Batteryless clock. Din mein do baar theek time batata hai.

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: hantel

Batteryless clock. Din mein do baar theek time batata hai.

😆😆😆

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: DelusionalMe

Really???? When?😲

I didn't know about it.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5042843

I was also shocked when I saw the video but then started hating him ðŸ˜¡

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't like him for me he is really  an arrogant guy even if he seems charming in his interview.. Doble face

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: DelusionalMe

Really???? When?😲

I didn't know about it.

These video clips went quite viral, and since then I dislike his off-screen persona

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwhozfRToyg