Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Ansh has joined the typical ML leage - HUM KARE TO CHAMATKAR, TUM KARO TO ATYACHAR!!! 

Exactly... How much has his character degraded! 

Bhas is letting me down big time. Her overconfidence will bring her end. 

Well, I had expected this. Bhai, Mo ki shaktiyon ke saath saath uski over smartness bhi to mili hai Bh ko. And how can we forget the DV powers?

I was looking forward to BhasMo vs RiAd but now I don't think it'll be intriguing enough. Overglorification of kids and overdose of idiocy from BhasMo is not something I am interested in.πŸ€” In fact, I was astonished that no one, not even Mo noticed Pari's braid which should be impossible.  

Well, the over glorification of Pari has started. I had told you earlier only that ultimately Mo-Bh duo is going to be turned into idiots just to glorify RiAd. Two kids over smarted these two grown ups and that too a 258 or so year old Ekayan?

I would prefer Team R over these any day at any time. I loved Naman-Saavi's banter. Naman as usual was at his best. πŸ˜† πŸ‘πŸΌ They do have a different type of chemistry which is fun to watch. I hope they sort out their differences. Saavi despite being hyper, has always tried to help others. Her trying to kill Dil - was a very bad move. I want her to get a bit calm and genuinely ask forgiveness from Naman. She owes that to him. 

Me too! Team R any day. And yes, I really really hope Saavi apologises to Naman for trying to kill Dillu and they sort out everything.

I really like their banter. Gives a nice comic relief.

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

See u guys tommorow πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Hate to be a Grinch but I didn't like the episode. In fact, my worst nightmare came true. They'll portray the kids as super smart and Bhas will start to show her dumbness like Mo. 

RiAd are cute. But it was an overdose of cuteness. Bhas agreeing to leave Ansh over a simple Dahi-handi competition was another idiotic move. Thank God I watched in FF mode. Otherwise I would have broken my laptop seeing Chaitali's portion. πŸ˜‘ πŸ€¬ 

I was almost 90% sure that Piya won't join Ansh's company. But after today, I won't be surprised if she joins an event management company and gets the project of Ansh's wedding. Although that might lead to her finding Pari in the Gathod Household and losing her cool which can either lead to more confusion or clear the misunderstanding regarding Pari.

All I want from Bhas, is to torture Gathods. I don't care if she gets married or not. 

About Ansh, every time I try to cut him some slack, the idiot screws it up even more. So now even Adi's happiness doesn't matter. He has to get married to get even. B*****d πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 

Ved is getting the type of scenes which should have been written for Ansh. For a change, I liked it when she recalled Piya. Good to know that she observed something other than Piya being a Daivik.

The only thing I enjoyed thoroughly was Team R. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

πŸ‘πŸΌExactly same feelings

magicworld thumbnail

My frustration nowdays toward this show is increasing day by day. Mano ya na mano same Ruby phase is going on nowdays and will continue till end of Sep and final climax will be on NAVRATRI . Pace of episodes nowdays are like kechua🀬Bet me they will strtech all rituals like previous year RubyAnsh track. So its said learn from ur previous mistakes πŸ˜†In this Sep month Ganesh Churthi then Navratri so they have a majboori to kheechofy this track. 

So decided that will take 1 month break from this show till Navratri . After that if WU are indicating some nice tracks then i will see.

Frankly and Honestly I am too bored with Nazar nowdays it gives me same vibes like Ruby track and i cant tolerate Urvashi-Ansh marriage rituals so i am on break till Navratri. And i will attend this forum also after Navratri because coming on forum pe bhi story pata chalegi and again my BP will be high so see u guys after Navratri . πŸ€—

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: magicalM

My frustration nowdays toward this show is increasing day by day. Mano ya na mano same Ruby phase is going on nowdays and will continue till end of Sep and final climax will be on NAVRATRI . Pace of episodes nowdays are like kechua🀬Bet me they will strtech all rituals like previous year RubyAnsh track. So its said learn from ur previous mistakes πŸ˜†In this Sep month Ganesh Churthi then Navratri so they have a majboori to kheechofy this track. 

I already said this a few days back...

So decided that will take 1 month break from this show till Navratri . After that if WU are indicating some nice tracks then i will see.

Frankly and Honestly I am too bored with Nazar nowdays it gives me same vibes like Ruby track and i cant tolerate Urvashi-Ansh marriage rituals so i am on break till Navratri. And i will attend this forum also after Navratri because coming on forum pe bhi story pata chalegi and again my BP will be high so see u guys after Navratri . πŸ€—

My sentiments exactly!πŸ€—

Chalo, at least someone is agreeing with me regarding the boring marriage rituals. I still remember those PL-Ansh marriage days and those marriage rituals. But thankfully, I has taken a break at that time and am on a break this time also.

Ganesh Chaturthi is in 2nd I guess? So, the makers will be planning something for that day too? As it is, Gathods ka koi bhi festival ya celebration bina kisi kaand ke complete hota nahi hai.

And I had already said in the beginning of this track that they might stretch this track too till Navratri. And I guess this is going to happen.

And coming to my break from the show... Well, I am on a break now also and I will watch the episodes only if I find the WU interesting.

Anyways, see you after Navratri. Have a nice time.😊

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Well, she doesn't remember exactly. Although, she told me whatever she remembers.

The fan who had the convo with Atif was literally cursing the show. So, to pacify that person he replied. He told that the upcoming week will be interesting, the kids will have a major role as we all know, Piansh are going to meet either tomorrow or some other day and the marriage will not happen. Although, I don't know the exact thing. 

Jitna usne bataya, us se itna hi samajh aaya.

So, can it be that since Atif is saying that Piansh are going to meet and Ansh sees Pia with Pari and so, he decides to get married ASAP?

Us bechare ki koi galti nahi haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†