Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Well, I will at least watch today's episode. Not sure about tomorrow though.

I have a feeling we this is going to be a good week. 

Well, these kids were definitely the stars of today. And about glorification... Well, I just meant that the makers are in the habit of glorifying each and every new entry. So, considering that it wasn't same here.

I understood what you meant. I'm just saying im not convinced about the glorification tag to  these characters at times.

Anyways, I really don't remember everything. I just caught a glimpse when my friend sitting next to me had opened Twitter. The direction said something like building the premise or something and that the upcoming week will be full of twists. Also, Piansh are going to meet and the marriage won't happen.

You know what happens when you glance over someone's shoulders...😆

PS. If possible, can you please check the convo on Twitter?

😂🤣 Unintentionally or no u seem to be giving me the best news of the day. 😅I want the fast pace of nazar back. Pls move the plot forward people. 

You will have to give me the Twitter account. I am not well versed with twitter 

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

I want the marriage to happen cause atleast the plot will pick up pace. I want things to speed up now.

Riad today was good i want to see more 

Many viewers of this show previously wanted many wishes to happen but that things never happened. I know just one thing that now PiAnsh has a huge fan base aur ab agar Ansh -Bhas ki marriage hue to TRP 1 se niche jayegi. RiAd is always funny and a real stress buster. Jab RuAnsh ki marriage hue to forum adha khali ho haya the aur agar ab Bhas Ansh ki marriage hogi to baki bache khuche viewers bhi bhag jayenge😆 and now Atif and all makers knows what audience want.

PLot will pick up pace when PiAnsh met and Adi kada will broke and his powers will again revived. This BHAS ANSH marriage will convert this show into kitchen politics ðŸ¤¢

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ruby ansh marriage is essential to free mohana from temple but that's not the case here.

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Many viewers of this show previously wanted many wishes to happen but that things never happened. I know just one thing that now PiAnsh has a huge fan base aur ab agar Ansh -Bhas ki marriage hue to TRP 1 se niche jayegi. RiAd is always funny and a real stress buster. Jab RuAnsh ki marriage hue to forum adha khali ho haya the aur agar ab Bhas Ansh ki marriage hogi to baki bache khuche viewers bhi bhag jayenge😆 and now Atif and all makers knows what audience want.

PLot will pick up pace when PiAnsh met and Adi kada will broke and his powers will again revived. This BHAS ANSH marriage will convert this show into kitchen politics ðŸ¤¢

I disagree 

if Vansh marry then 

Bh torture Rathores 

Bh reveal 

Riad adventures 

Piansh meeting each other. 

Atleast it will go in these directions 

Besides it's too damn slow. You were there in the old forum ? 

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: joypallavi

Ruby ansh marriage is essential to free mohana from temple but that's not the case here.

True but i still want something to happen anything. 

Besides marriage won't last long 

Hallyumint thumbnail

Finally News ! Yay ðŸ¥³

https://youtu.be/PNrTV2doIRI

Which reminds me you guys thanks for the congratulations. I'm happy reaching Rockerz 

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

You will have to give me the Twitter account. I am not well versed with twitter 

Okay, even I hope that the episodes may be better than the last week episodes. Now that I am free from my hectic schedule, I can at least think of watching it.

Well, thanks... And even I was glad reading the Twitter convo.

And about the Twitter account, well I am not sure but I guess it was of the director, Atif Khan... I guess @atifcam or something... It was on his replies wala column or whatever that is called.

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Okay, even I hope that the episodes may be better than the last week episodes. Now that I am free from my hectic schedule, I can at least think of watching it.

Well, thanks... And even I was glad reading the Twitter convo.

And about the Twitter account, well I am not sure but I guess it was of the director, Atif Khan... I guess @atifcam or something... It was on his replies wala column or whatever that is called.

@atifcam

I checked there wasn't 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

@atifcam

I checked there wasn't 

I thought so. I just called up my friend on whose Twitter account I saw that convo and she told me that that he had removed the entire conversation from his account. So, you wouldn't have found it anyway.

Looks like he had divulged the entire info unintentionally.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago