Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Silver_dew11

Lovely drabble..could relate with Rohit's fear of losing..very well written

Thankyou so much🤗🤗

Glad it was relatable❤❤

basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ooof I was not expecting this. That's a powerful drabble you've written right there! While I wouldn't wish for Rohit to have to go through this again, reading about it and seeing his raw emotions in such a state is impactful. I love drabbles because they are an insight into one specific event. This is the second drabble of yours I'm reading (I believe), and you really have a way with your words with these. 

He wore his mask. I loved that because we see progression in his character. The old trauma of having to operate on Raima and failing is not holding him back here. He is determined to save Sona, and we can see that.

Greeeeaaat job! 🤗

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: basket_101

Ooof I was not expecting this. That's a powerful drabble you've written right there! While I wouldn't wish for Rohit to have to go through this again, reading about it and seeing his raw emotions in such a state is impactful. I love drabbles because they are an insight into one specific event. This is the second drabble of yours I'm reading (I believe), and you really have a way with your words with these. 

He wore his mask. I loved that because we see progression in his character. The old trauma of having to operate on Raima and failing is not holding him back here. He is determined to save Sona, and we can see that.

Greeeeaaat job! 🤗

Thankyou so much! 

Glad you found it unexpected coz i found it unexpected as well! That how can I write such a thing😂 but all in all its my favorite drabble till now😋♥