RoNakshi Drabble: Sorry

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

RoNakshi Drabble: Sorry

Sorry, merely a word but it holds a lot of power if backed with emotions otherwise it's just another word!

Rohit was feeling extremely guilty right now as so many realizations hit him! He had never been this much helpless in his life!

He had been mean to her, the world shouted but only he knew that he was just guarding his heart from going away this time! He tried hard not to let his heart go away to her but to his dismay it did and when everything was about to go correcto his world crashed down!

Sonakshi had met with an accident when she was going to meet Rohit. A truck hit her car and thankfully there were people who recognized and took her to hospital!

Rohit on the other hand wanted to start a new life with Sonakshi moving on from Raima but little did he know fate had something else in store for him!

As soon as he heard about her accident he rushed to hospital!

History was repeating itself! He was seeing his world crashing down and this time his whole being shivered! It was not something he wanted to experience the second time in his life but sadly he had to!

She laying on the bed of Sukhmani Sippy hospital covered in bandages, all lifeless and he beside her on the stool holding her hand and continuously mumbling something or the other!

There he could hear her mom shouting outside but police had to manage her because right now all he cared was her!

R: Sonakshi please come back! I really love you and I am sorry to hurt you multiple times, to make you cry so much. I am sorry, please come back to me! I promise I won't do such absurd things ever to you! I will never demean you Sonakshi! Please come back!

He dropped a kiss on the back of her hand as tears rolled down his cheek!

R: you have to come! I won't let you leave me! I won't get my heart break this time, no matter how much your matarani tries to play with my heart!

He said a few seconds later in a determined tone and wore his mask! The other doctors soon marched in as they have to operate her!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smile10000 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Loved it.. So simply beautiful..Waiting for the next part.. 

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Oh my! Poor Rohit!!!! He is at it again. Love how you have shown him strong in relation to Sona❤️

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: smile10000

Loved it.. So simply beautiful..Waiting for the next part.. 

Thank you💜

It's a drabble and there won't be an extra part😋

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhayalonKiMalik

Oh my! Poor Rohit!!!! He is at it again. Love how you have shown him strong in relation to Sona❤️

Thank you so much! I want to watch some soft rohit scenes so badly💜

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ah! This was amazing to read. Tho I wanted to read more but this just felt perfect. Thank you. 🤗

PS: Are you SC fan? I can see Arsal in your DP😳

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

Ah! This was amazing to read. Tho I wanted to read more but this just felt perfect. Thank you. 🤗

PS: Are you SC fan? I can see Arsal in your DP😳

Thank you so much! 

Glad you liked❤❤

Ps- yes I am and Farhan saeed is 💜

Silver_dew11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lovely drabble..could relate with Rohit's fear of losing..very well written

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

Thank you so much! I want to watch some soft rohit scenes so badly💜

Same here man. We know he cares but high time he notices so much she has done for him &his family.

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhayalonKiMalik

Same here man. We know he cares but high time he notices so much she has done for him &his family.

Trueee that🙌