Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I was so excited for this film but ab toh ðŸ˜­ Why isnt Farah approaching Kat ? ðŸ˜”Also why can't she approach PC? 

Mistyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

Apparently DP rejected the role to give dates to Luv Ranjan flick.. She chose RK over HR .. ðŸ˜­

I know , because she is one of those who put her foot on axe , and not the other way around 🙄

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

If dp does that movie with RK then it's just not attention seeking tactics anymore. She has a weird obsession with RK and has no respect for RS or even her own actions 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Is Anushka's army background going to come in😆 handy ? 

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hmm was really expecting DP or Kriti baby! Haha But chalo it’s a good start.. at least he’s back at working with new folks! He gets a bit too comfy working with the same bunch over and over..  Priety, Aish, PC and Kat are his bestest costars tho🤩 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lol overacting square ðŸ˜†

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

is this handle reliable , coz the same twitter handle also posted that KR has signed a 150 cr budget movie. 

That's why asking if he is reliable.

https://twitter.com/KRKBoxOffice/status/1163879825708376064

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Very excited about this. Delighted for Anushka - always been rooting for her ass. She deserved a big film at this stage in her career. Can't wait to see her on screen with HR.

Edited by Rekha_ji - 4 years ago
Cpt.DudleySmith thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Dud casting. Deepika clearly wasn't gonna do this so they'd have been better off with either Yami or Kiara. 

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

Even I have always felt the insecurity he has for HR, but one thing I do not understand that this man has not been insecure of his Dad's mega stardom or his wife's stardom too, why would he be insecure of Hrithik? 

On the contrary, his insecurity was visible during Dhoom2 days, and I believe it was a wrong decision from his end to play a sidekick to HR.. I do not think that AB sr will ever let AB jr even come near this SPS remake given it has HR as the male lead.

Well there's a difference between your father's success and your contemporary's success. But of them started their career at the same time and one reached the heights of mega startdom, the other struggles to find a solo hero project. Plus I would totally get it when people will say that your wife looks better with someone else than you on your face. Just imagine how it would feel. I still remember when he and Aish appeared in KWK and Karan asked him who Aish looks better on screen with and he replied Rajnikant ignoring the option of HR, both KJo and Aish were surprised. 

He might not be insecure of Aish but he surely gets irritated at times that is evident on his face. I dont remember what event was that, may be during the promotions of some Aish's movie, he and Aish were walking and getting clicked and the photographers started chanting Aish Aish, AB left her hand and walked away and not in a spoting manner, he was clearly pissed. The look on Aish's face said how embarrassed she was. Later AB had to clarify his stand.