Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Now waiting for the articles to come out...How DP rejected another movie with a superstar🤪

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Is the role of the female lead still prominent according to IF? 

GLAD Hrithik doing a Light hearted film after 5 years. All his films have been too intense lately and even War seems to be of serious type!

I dont care about the Heroines as we are going to see Two Hrithiks in this film! One Good and One Villain! 

And i actually think Hrithik Anushka is going to be a Great Fresh and Interesting pair:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNqXaH2hqNU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73RXGSefG0Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ3ze8Q3H2g

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am missing Anushka on screen so this is welcomed.

This movie will need another actress to play Ranjeeta’s role and I can totally envision Alia playing and suiting that  role opposite Hrithik . Alas she’ll never play a second fiddle to Anushka.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

DP nails comedy. I wish she was a part of this..Plus she looks like the right face to take over Hema's role as well.

Anyway..It's going to be wierd to see HR with his god looks pursue ducky Anu.

Originally posted by: DelusionalMe

Well there's a difference between your father's success and your contemporary's success. But of them started their career at the same time and one reached the heights of mega startdom, the other struggles to find a solo hero project. Plus I would totally get it when people will say that your wife looks better with someone else than you on your face. Just imagine how it would feel. I still remember when he and Aish appeared in KWK and Karan asked him who Aish looks better on screen with and he replied Rajnikant ignoring the option of HR, both KJo and Aish were surprised. 

He might not be insecure of Aish but he surely gets irritated at times that is evident on his face. I dont remember what event was that, may be during the promotions of some Aish's movie, he and Aish were walking and getting clicked and the photographers started chanting Aish Aish, AB left her hand and walked away and not in a spoting manner, he was clearly pissed. The look on Aish's face said how embarrassed she was. Later AB had to clarify his stand.

Yes, i know how AB jr was supposed to be the so called prince of Bollywood back in 2000, and none of the Bollywood biggies supported HR during his debut, even Kareena left KNPH mid way to star opposite jr B in Refugee.. I guess one has to believe in talent and hard work, while HR has immense talent and good looks, he never stopped working hard and took time to re-invent his image as an actor after a bad phase of 3-4 flops in 2002.. On the other hand AB jr got his first hit in 2004, after 4 years of his debut, and then 17 flops in a row and still he got A-list movies, he should thank his father (really an icon) for the privileges. His career ended when he did Dhoom2 and KANK back to back playing a side kick to HR-SRK (the top actors of that year), i do not understand what made him play supporting roles in those films, he could have easily chosen to opt out. Also, it is really gross of jr B that he thought Rajnikanth makes a nice pair with Aish, Rajni is as old as AB sr, if he would say HR, he would not looe anything .. LOL..

I do not remember exactly which event, but I think maybe Jaazba or Sarbjit, in any of these two premieres AB jr was irked at media's questions and left Aish there.. He should not have done that, it is not Aish's fault if he is lazy, arrogant and never tried to take advantage of the chances he was given as solo hero, instead he made bad choices, gained weight, acted lethargic onscreen and at last became a side kick to top heroes of his own age, i feel sad for AB sr indeed, this man tried his best and his son indeed had princely attitude towards his father's legacy..

Originally posted by: CottonWorld

Is the role of the female lead still prominent according to IF? 

yes, Hema's character in the movie is indeed an important one and she looked absolutely gorgeous too.. Anu never played a flowerpot character I think, no matter how her films her, she chooses to play different characters onscreen.. People are too harsh on her for her looks..

Originally posted by: Justwatching

Not sure how I feel about this 

Pros: fresh pairing 

A lister (none of that mrunal and pooja)

Cons: not deepika 

Not Katrina 

Lulz 

Katrina would be the best choice indeed.. HR-Kat would be fire onscreen.. Even Aish or Bebo would be awesome, but i do not understand why could not Shetty approach Aish, like anybody would pay for a HR-Aish come back 

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

I was so excited for this film but ab toh ðŸ˜­ Why isnt Farah approaching Kat ? ðŸ˜”Also why can't she approach PC? 

PC ko rehne do behen, pata chalega ki film sign karke, she will leave it mid-way to do a imaginary big HW film opposite Dwayne Johnson ðŸ¤ª

-HappyBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

This movie is going to send a wrong message to society, sorry but in real life you cant look like Anushka and score a Hrithik lol 

https://twitter.com/AnushkaSharma/status/1163291256132292608

https://twitter.com/AnushkaSharma/status/1155131369418182656