Anushka Sharma opposite Hrithik Roshan in Satte Pe Satta remake - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Mistyy

Meh...

With DP, it could have been something else.

Apparently DP rejected the role to give dates to Luv Ranjan flick.. She chose RK over HR .. ðŸ˜­

Originally posted by TeAmo_Messi

I think it will be good to see a fresh pairing .. I am not sure how the chemistry will turn out between HR-Anu, but well can hope for the best.. The music will be great so expecting an entertaining potboiler.. However i do not believe that Ab jr is in the film playing a second fiddle again to HR after MPKDH and Dhoom2..

Even i don't think AB jr will be doing the movie. He always comes across as insecure of HR. I can understand though.

Apparently DP rejected the role to give dates to Luv Ranjan flick.. She chose RK over HR .. ðŸ˜­

Deepu is the biggest fool if this is true. 😒 

Originally posted by DelusionalMe

Even i don't think AB jr will be doing the movie. He always comes across as insecure of HR. I can understand though.

Even I have always felt the insecurity he has for HR, but one thing I do not understand that this man has not been insecure of his Dad's mega stardom or his wife's stardom too, why would he be insecure of Hrithik? 

On the contrary, his insecurity was visible during Dhoom2 days, and I believe it was a wrong decision from his end to play a sidekick to HR.. I do not think that AB sr will ever let AB jr even come near this SPS remake given it has HR as the male lead.

They will look like father daughter ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by GrumpyTheCat

Deepu is the biggest fool if this is true. 😒 

Dont know, but wished to see HR-DP pairing .. god knows how long will we have to wait for the pair to make a movie together

SPS is actually one of my favorite Sr B movies, mostly because of the songs.. I am just so happy that my favorite actor will star in the remake, I can imagine HR singing dilbar mere 

Sr B will be definitely unhappy if son B is cast as a side kick, mazaa toh tab aata if Aish would be cast in Hema's role opposite HR and junior B as HR's onscreen bro.. LMAO, imagine the meltdown ðŸ¤£

I genuinely think it will be a bad decision if jr B does this movie, we will have too many blinds about Shweta-HR, Aish-HR, Aish-Abhi, Amitabh-Jaya and god knows what else , maybe Anu-Shweta and HR-Virat blinds too ðŸ¤ª

@Bold : this is hilarious ðŸ¤£

Dont know, but wished to see HR-DP pairing .. god knows how long will we have to wait for the pair to make a movie together

This will flop spectacularly. 

Not sure how I feel about this 

Pros: fresh pairing 

A lister (none of that mrunal and pooja)

Cons: not deepika 

Not Katrina 

Lulz