Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

My Desi Girl! My Desi Girl! 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: angrybread

PC must be thanking pakistanis dil hi di me ...she never got this much unanimous Indian public support and world wide publicity .

Its not good attention, Priyanka is looking like a fool.

As a peace ambassador, I feel like she should be careful about what she says and perhaps not make comments that are nationalistic. She needs to cater to everyone as a "global" peace ambassador. 

Mistyy thumbnail

This is idiotic to another level, one can’t even support her own country without offending people these days 🙄 and wasn’t Priyanka’s dad ex military, so obviously she would support the troops..doesn’t mean she supports the nuclear war!! 🤦🏽‍♀️

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mistyy

This is idiotic to another level, one can’t even support her own country without offending people these days 🙄 and wasn’t Priyanka’s dad ex military, so obviously she would support the troops..doesn’t mean she supports the nuclear war!! 🤦🏽‍♀️

If she loves her country so much why did she get married to American boy lol 

sherlockthor thumbnail

PC is absolutely right.

Mistyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

If she loves her country so much why did she get married to American boy lol 

So if you love your country, you can’t love anyone else ..okeyyyy🙄

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

You mean she hired an entire country? Quite possible!

Then we should tell her to convince Pakistan to handover all the terrorist, close terrorist camps and leave POK and live happily and peacefully as our neighbours.

Pretty sure they'll listen to her...

who knows, maybe Priyanka has orchestrated the whole thing? the girl loves attention and even got married for PR reasons. If someone can marry for brands sponsorship -they can do anything. 

Quite possible.👍🏼

Nothing is impossible for these attention hungry SHOWbiz people....as they have to SHOW or BE SEEN, as per the core requirement of this business.

(not talking about her anti-pak drama, but a generic statement overall for showbiz vaasees)

isn't it people ?

------------

Edited by Sanya.91 - 4 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanya.91

Quite possible.👍🏼

Nothing is impossible for these attention hungry SHOWbiz people....as they have to SHOW or BE SEEN, as per the core requirement of this business.

(not talking about her anti-pak drama, but a generic statement overall for showbiz vaasees)

isn't it people ?

------------

Normally everyone would agree to this but now there are other reasons/factors  everyone is going to turn a blind eye and support Ms Jonas , now she a national treasure. 

Normally everyone would agree to this but now there are other reasons/factors  everyone is going to turn a blind eye and support Ms Jonas , now she a national treasure. 

LOL, I know...ignore the ignorants.