Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel_nonu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Gdbs

And i loved the fact that Dr.Ishani wanted to take permission from Dr.Shashank before going for operation...Dr.rishab that day scolded her naa for deciding herself to do a surgery...so she kept that in her mind today...it is the progression i want...they juz showed this indirectly...

oh yes Gachu. I missed this point. Today she kept that in mind and searched for Dr Shashank Dr Juhi or Dr anjali anyone who she could ask for permission and help.  Yes I hope they keep such points in mind and show a proper progression. Make her do mistakes and grow with those mistakes 

angel_nonu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

Nice reviews Nonu! But I being a late latif person will give my reviews tommorow. Looking forward to watch the episode😳.

I think you can watch episode in some other sites and later give views on hotstar too

angel_nonu thumbnail

Originally posted by: xAaliya

Another thing the makers and the writing is well aware is Ishani is a nosey character, Rishab mentioned it today that she's up in everyone's business (that's how her character is written to be) Sid also call her out on breaking rules, but she refused to accept that fact 

Anjali honestly need to behave herself in OT atleast she's acting like an insecure child and proving why she's not fit to run Sanjivani.

@Bold: This is part I am loving the most that her flaws are highlighted and this is how character has been written. She has build up her own mechanism to fight with haunted past by making it up like do not break rules this is why she was running to take permission today. Also she kind of made herself believe that it was wrong on Dr Rishabh and Mr Vardhan part to send away a patient who needs medical treatment and is against the rules so for her she is not breaking her rules. I am so up to see the progression of Ishani. Lets see how are they going to do surgery tomorrow since Rishabh is there

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_nonu

I think you can watch episode in some other sites and later give views on hotstar too

I didn't know this. Do you know about the site?

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sid and Ishani was too cute today .

As expected Dr Rishab is the new villain in town .

And ishaani belongs to wealthy family and Sid belongs to poor family hmm interesting 

Vardhan was too good today .

MafiaQueen17 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I am in love with this show πŸ˜†Can't wait for episodes, sidisha is cute both r trying to know each other in better way , ishani saw different side of sid as well as sid is also surprised because of her moves n behaviour which is very cute πŸ‘πŸΌl love their developing chemistry looking forward to it.

Have great journey of sanjivani n sidisha all the lovely people out there πŸ˜³

angel_nonu thumbnail

Originally posted by: zyrah17

I am in love with this show πŸ˜†Can't wait for episodes, sidisha is cute both r trying to know each other in better way , ishani saw different side of sid as well as sid is also surprised because of her moves n behaviour which is very cute πŸ‘πŸΌl love their developing chemistry looking forward to it.

Have great journey of sanjivani n sidisha all the lovely people out there πŸ˜³

yes they are getting better day by day. They both are getting to know different sides of each other and will grow together :) 

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Looks like I am joining in a day late with my review,for last evening's episode πŸ˜†

I loved the entire episode, the course was well controlled with tangible tensity, that is building by the day, Sanjivani was radiating edgy restlessness all around,even the staff looked wired & how well the humane side of medicine came across when Sid introduced his well oiled team of Doctors ( including the compassionate staff ) How far & how much protocol should matters during life & death πŸ‘

The tilt in axis between SiShani with the world around them (especially, for Ishani, the childhood memories knocking unexpectedly ) becoming dark & uncertain with pain sorrow anguish & an unforseen understanding and support from unlikely was subtly shifted, only I wish the scene in X-ray room should have been dim not dark, darkness sometimes cuts out .

Anjali Juhi exchange has frank crispness, in monotone, which was to the point.

Vardhaan, by far (credit to Rohit) despite darker shade of grey brings captivating quality with ease ,which is a delight to watch πŸ‘πŸΌ

Shashank's composed awareness despite his ill health, the profundity so obvious when he asked for Sid's whereabouts β­οΈ

bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Honestly my fav ep thus ar, I hope they keep this up, I love that they have this tom and jerry relationship,but seem to be seeing each other's different side, they were really cute and the more romantic esque scenes were perfect for where they are at the moment in their journey. I know they said their love story won't happen so soon but I like what they are building at the moment,I'm interested to see where they go from here next week after going through all this. What I also like was how it wasn't just ishani and sid who cares to save the little girl, it was other hospital stuff as well. Rishab turned out to be a lap dog for vardhan, was shocked that vardhan would send that girl to her death basically because of his greed since he also has a daughter himself.  Loving Sidishas chemistry. 

Edited by bila_a - 4 years ago
angel_nonu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

Looks like I am joining in a day late with my review,for last evening's episode πŸ˜†

I loved the entire episode, the course was well controlled with tangible tensity, that is building by the day, Sanjivani was radiating edgy restlessness all around,even the staff looked wired & how well the humane side of medicine came across when Sid introduced his well oiled team of Doctors ( including the compassionate staff ) How far & how much protocol should matters during life & death πŸ‘

The tilt in axis between SiShani with the world around them (especially, for Ishani, the childhood memories knocking unexpectedly ) becoming dark & uncertain with pain sorrow anguish & an unforseen understanding and support from unlikely was subtly shifted, only I wish the scene in X-ray room should have been dim not dark, darkness sometimes cuts out .

Anjali Juhi exchange has frank crispness, in monotone, which was to the point.

Vardhaan, by far (credit to Rohit) despite darker shade of grey brings captivating quality with ease ,which is a delight to watch πŸ‘πŸΌ

Shashank's composed awareness despite his ill health, the profundity so obvious when he asked for Sid's whereabouts β­οΈ

Yes lighting in x-ray room scene could have been a bit better as it was quite dark and not clearly visible. Hope they work on lighting