episode 9 - Another fantastic episode

Posted: 4 years ago

Firstly let me tell you I am so loving Vardhan. Rohit sir is so good. Infact every person is doing good in their roles.

I am also so loving clash between Mr Vardhan and Dr Ishani. So Mr Vardhan knows that Dr Ishani belongs to very wealthy family so want to keep her. hmm interesting 

Vardhan is not full on black but at his place what he is doing is somewhere right but as a doctor its their duty to treat every patient without any difference.

Dr Anjali insecurities are growing and looks like soon she will blast on Dr Juhi.

Today we saw all three ideologies. 

Mr Vardhan who is businessman wanting to earn money and keeping Sanjivani reputation intact, so he dismisses Sania treatment and sends her away.

Dr Sid wanting to help every needy and poor, takes the routes of jugaad (which is coming from his past as his uncle was denied of treatment due to money) and will do anything to save the patient. Also as a doctor as he said hippocratic Oath he takes very seriously so whether that girl is normal patient or terrorist daughter, she deserves treatment.

Dr Ishani who also keeps her patients above like Dr sid and as a doctor want to save that girl. This has also become personal because she sees herself in sania, little girl standing alone scared in front of public who wanted to kill her because her parents breaking rules led to deaths of many. 

She fights her past with all means and wanting to be good doctor with simple straight uncomplicated method & in her defense to prove that she have dedicated her life to being a good doctor. We only see top layer cracks but it seems to be deeply installed. She wants to do it right way and searches for senior doctors. Also it was rule breaking on Rishabh and Vardhan part as in first episode Dr shashank said treating a patient is what first priority & rule. 

Elsewhere even Dr Juhi and Dr shashank are in favor to treat the girl.

I loved how many people of Sanjivani from guards to nurses love Dr sid and also Dr Shashank trust that he will try to save the girl.

Dr Ishani is seeing different side of Dr sid now. Loved Surbhi-Namit acting. It was very natural in all scenes today. Both believes actually same belief about doctors "problems pe focus karne se problems aur bad jati hai, opportunities chahiye to possibility pe focus karna chahiye"

Now waiting to see that how this "Dilwalo ki team" does the surgery tomorrow.

PS: Please keep the discussion healthy and do not bash any char or actor. If you can't do that then please stay away from this post.

Edited by angel_nonu - 4 years ago

Nonu, thanks for the episode update and reviews.

It seems to be an interesting episode. Am loving the fact that character development is being showed so well, and ideologies, beliefs and past connect.

Originally posted by Madhura..

Nonu, thanks for the episode update and reviews.

It seems to be an interesting episode. Am loving the fact that character development is being showed so well, and ideologies, beliefs and past connect.

yes episodes are getting interesting day by day. Loved everyone today. Also Sid-Ishani scenes were so natural and beautiful today. 

And i loved the fact that Dr.Ishani wanted to take permission from Dr.Shashank before going for operation...Dr.rishab that day scolded her naa for deciding herself to do a surgery...so she kept that in her mind today...it is the progression i want...they juz showed this indirectly...

šŸ¤—great review. I am so happy that at least something good to see on TV. Also happy to see positive post on Sanjivani forum.

Nice reviews Nonu! But I being a late latif person will give my reviews tommorow. Looking forward to watch the episodešŸ˜³.

Edited by Sparklingstar22 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sparklingstar22

Nice reviews Nonu! But I being a late latif person will give my reviews tommorow. Looking forward to watch the episodešŸ˜³.

Will Wait for you review dear.

Originally posted by KALVIN

Will Wait for you review dear.

Thank you KalvinšŸ˜³.

Another thing the makers and the writing is well aware is Ishani is a nosey character, Rishab mentioned it today that she's up in everyone's business (that's how her character is written to be) Sid also call her out on breaking rules, but she refused to accept that fact 

Anjali honestly need to behave herself in OT atleast she's acting like an insecure child and proving why she's not fit to run Sanjivani.

Originally posted by angel_nonu

yes episodes are getting interesting day by day. Loved everyone today. Also Sid-Ishani scenes were so natural and beautiful today. 

Indeed. That's great, am loving the way Sid and Ishaani story is developing..