Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

if_mm thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: krithi1990

If the writer is an eligible one to survive in this entertainment world, he/she should write the script as the concept" good will win over the evil.". Pooja's mother is now in mentally unstable condition. So her negative actions won't be considered as a crime. So the whole Mittals should be killed by burning the Mittal's house. Pooja and Rani should escape from the house with Amma and they have to work and  live a peaceful life . Their mother should be admitted to the hospital for the further treatment. I think this is a good end of this show.

This is a very good idea. Now that it's very clear that Sr. most, Sr. and Jr. Mittals think burning someone along with the house, kidnapping, man handling, trying to kill is just a "mistake", this is absolutely fair. For them a person getting eliminated from the world is actually mahaan kaam. They are here to reduce population by wrong medicines, burning, stabbing ! Thanos avatars.

According to them, taking away wealth, throwing mangalsutra on someone's face and slapping in front of an audience is considered a crime that needs revenge.

There is one loose end on how Pooja's mother became mentally unstable, and she was afraid seeing the fire in the havan - I think there's a story there ... probably writers might forget to bring it out. Really hope this is not related to PK.

if_mm thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

@ bold: Unfortunately, looking at KZK (just one example) doing well, that's exactly what Star thinks. šŸ¤¢

I initially got addicted to that show and I endured it till Komo's exit. As someone mentioned, it's good that EBSS is ending - because, even when the writers know it's ending they are showing such crap. In my opinion they could have come out with really good content when there are finite amount of episodes, since they don't need to care any further about TRPs.

NJ31 thumbnail

I hope shrenu gets a good writer in her show next and a producer who is strong enough to handle a channel. 

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

reading the comments i believe that show originally was written with perspective of kabir and janhvi who were righteous or correct in their lives but i don't who to blame for getting a romantic angle for it though i like love story but it should justified here i do not find the one and if i m not wrong the writers are changed storyline is changed characteristics are changed within short period of time so it will affect overall and yeah its true that story is not leading to anywhere on current scenario and i think it should end on a note that kabir realises his actions towards pooja and should leave sr. mittals alone also sonali and jai should leave them i guess that would biggest lesson to them that they have their property and house and izzat for which they supported pk and kabir's actions but their own offspring hates them and pooja should leave with her mother and amma  and rani with her own choice

jai-sonali should choose their own path and rani should realise that without her sister no one would even look at her!! because of her she was alive and now literally having a luxurious life!!!

about show over all and itv concepts trp ratings than i have alot to say i belong to a family where most of female members of my family is working and particularly and so i dont like when itv shows a male dominated society 

for me itv has great reach people watch daily soaps on their tv so i believe it has an impact to on a society . so when we show a sacrificing and religiously right women in show than  people start expecting the same...and i had witnessed it in starting of the show that how people expected janhvi to take a legal path and comparisons to different FL of other shows for taking correct paths but reality is something else and when shows like silsila 1 where mother in law supports her daughter in law rather son and dil sambhal ja zaara where the girl falls for a man who is his father's age are disliked judged on the values of family and society which is not true any audience be it trp or online should be introduced to new things and reality but all are in hell race of trp business which should not be actual case because whenever i subscribe a channel on tata sky i pay for it and same goes with tatasky and star's contract a series run or not if channel is subscribed then star is going to get the amount so, it becomes channels responsibility to serve the society with good and proper content with that the series show cased on the channel should be time barring and not extended to long generation leaps as it hinders an actor's career for not getting new roles and characters to showcase their talent and same goes with writers too to write a story for a particular genre for long time losses their creative thinking capacity 

so for me its not just a loss to to viewer but to a society as whole as it deliberately makes people to think that woman in any condition should forgive man and his family whatever be the reasons or even it costs her self respect 

for me this particular show had many under written messages as well as a different side of a man as whole:

1. that a girl suffered can even make everyone suffer

2. transgender should be treated equally and can give better parenting

3. the harsh truth of double faced man PK mittal who was something else to world and totally different to family

4 kabir and dhruv mittal both were good didn't forced a women to any relationship being that they were in relations 

5 chachi suman and dadu proved that name izzat money of their own family comes before the lives of innocents.

but revamp made it crap....and worst possible scenario of any story i dont know how will it end or not but this the reality that neither audience nor channels are open to accept something new either one of them has to change to bring the necessary change in the society and its thinking process

if_mm thumbnail

Very well written, Shruzzy. You've nailed the reasons for why people like   EBSS with the underlying messages (till all this crappy Pooja turns abhala or Kabir turns evil for whatever reason) ... 

shruzzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: if_mm

Very well written, Shruzzy. You've nailed the reasons for why people like   EBSS with the underlying messages (till all this crappy Pooja turns abhala or Kabir turns evil for whatever reason) ... 

poor thing is people do not notice this!!!! and those who notced ar so less in number that they cant give desired trp....

subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

To say, I don't understand what will be progressive or what will be regressive... What I think that all the actions by every characters must be served with equal and opposite reactions.. I hate the way most of the MLs and particularly 4Lion MLs get away with their actions and always forgiven. I would say atleast Om has begged for forgiveness but I don't see any other ML uttered sorry to FL for their wrong doings.. I actually enjoyed when Om was beaten up for short by Ajay and thought ki chalo Gauri cant do that so someone did that and that was all because of his 3G wordings that he used to keep on chanting not because of his view on Gauri.... I don't want to point each ML now but in general, they never get to say sorry to FL and FL with open hearts welcomes the ML without any regrets.. 

Coming to EBSS, why can't they keep the same and make the ML accept the FL with all her Flaws and why he want to mend her? Even mending in what terms??? making her to respect her father's killer??? No one in real world is that large hearted to respect ones killer.. We as viewers tend to take a side and how on earth they expect the characters who are actually passing through that phase not retaliate the actions? Pooja as a whole is not a characterless person for whom the ML has to shape up a character. If she was characterless she would have married Dhruv really and will have divorced later.. She has some principles and she has some values attributed to "real" marriage relation ship and hence she faked the marriage with Dhruv.. Making fool out of Dhruv and laughing out on his love is different thing and I am always against it and as said it was a collateral damage which she should definitely ask forgiveness to Dhruv but apart from that in what ways Pooja has to mend herself? She gave enough respect to the Sr. Mittals like Suman, Chanda and Dadaji atelast by giving job to Kabir.. if not, Kabitr has N number of ways to get job... Paththar hi tod leteā€¦.

For EBSS to shut shop everyone has their fair share...

1. PH who don't know how pairing and shipping works in reality.. this is harsh reality even if they agree or not.. If that is the way they wanted to cast, they why not give space to Kabir role right from the start??? Bahu bahu kyun khelna tha???? they might had good character arcs but were not able to maintain those arcs for long... Handling multiple couples can only be done by EK. none other can do it... In KKB though Purab is not a main lead he still had story and saw ups and downs along with Abhi... So they should have made Kabiri and Pooja pairing right from the begining. if they want to plant Jhanvi right from the start in the house, kaam ali hi kyun na banate the?? anyways, all shows will ultimately hire the FL to be caretaker/maid/nanny/wedding planner/nurse whatever name you give it.. coz ultimately, FL has to take care of the deep wounds of the ML that were given to him in childhood

2. Channel - what was Channel doing while the story narration or concept narration was happening??? Jhak maar rahi thi kya??? they know how online works or TRP system works or how pairing works.. As far as i know Channel was the one in renaming EBP to "IPKKND EBP" as the eralier name was "Is dil ka kya kare"... they wanted to cash on the IPK name even when the PH was different..and the cast was different..may be solely on the basis of male chauvinistic lead. so why didnt they meddle right at the beginning to keep the things on track for EBSS? hardly they gave only 5-6 promotions in overall shows tenure.. couple before the show start and one after revamp... They never wanted to have this show work...

3. Audience - I never understand the audience pulse so i better not comment anything on this. Only this i wanted to understand is Ek mahine se KDB ka marriage track chal raha hain and people are not bored with it.. 5 months se prerna ka pregnancy chal raha hain.... serial ke start se Kunal or Kuhu/Mishti ki shaadi ki baat chal rahi hain.. every body was patient but why no one is patient enough for this show to show a track atleast for min of 10 episodes... once again the story telling sucked in this part in EBSS i supose...

I strongly feel ki brodcasting dept should take a dig at the shows and restrict all channels and shows to wrap every show with in max of 250 episodes and don't drag it further for generations and leaps... atleast international audience ke saamne ITV ka kuch to value ho...

shruzzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: subbuappu

To say, I don't understand what will be progressive or what will be regressive... What I think that all the actions by every characters must be served with equal and opposite reactions.. I hate the way most of the MLs and particularly 4Lion MLs get away with their actions and always forgiven. I would say atleast Om has begged for forgiveness but I don't see any other ML uttered sorry to FL for their wrong doings.. I actually enjoyed when Om was beaten up for short by Ajay and thought ki chalo Gauri cant do that so someone did that and that was all because of his 3G wordings that he used to keep on chanting not because of his view on Gauri.... I don't want to point each ML now but in general, they never get to say sorry to FL and FL with open hearts welcomes the ML without any regrets.. 

Coming to EBSS, why can't they keep the same and make the ML accept the FL with all her Flaws and why he want to mend her? Even mending in what terms??? making her to respect her father's killer??? No one in real world is that large hearted to respect ones killer.. We as viewers tend to take a side and how on earth they expect the characters who are actually passing through that phase not retaliate the actions? Pooja as a whole is not a characterless person for whom the ML has to shape up a character. If she was characterless she would have married Dhruv really and will have divorced later.. She has some principles and she has some values attributed to "real" marriage relation ship and hence she faked the marriage with Dhruv.. Making fool out of Dhruv and laughing out on his love is different thing and I am always against it and as said it was a collateral damage which she should definitely ask forgiveness to Dhruv but apart from that in what ways Pooja has to mend herself? She gave enough respect to the Sr. Mittals like Suman, Chanda and Dadaji atelast by giving job to Kabir.. if not, Kabitr has N number of ways to get job... Paththar hi tod leteā€¦.

For EBSS to shut shop everyone has their fair share...

1. PH who don't know how pairing and shipping works in reality.. this is harsh reality even if they agree or not.. If that is the way they wanted to cast, they why not give space to Kabir role right from the start??? Bahu bahu kyun khelna tha???? they might had good character arcs but were not able to maintain those arcs for long... Handling multiple couples can only be done by EK. none other can do it... In KKB though Purab is not a main lead he still had story and saw ups and downs along with Abhi... So they should have made Kabiri and Pooja pairing right from the begining. if they want to plant Jhanvi right from the start in the house, kaam ali hi kyun na banate the?? anyways, all shows will ultimately hire the FL to be caretaker/maid/nanny/wedding planner/nurse whatever name you give it.. coz ultimately, FL has to take care of the deep wounds of the ML that were given to him in childhood

2. Channel - what was Channel doing while the story narration or concept narration was happening??? Jhak maar rahi thi kya??? they know how online works or TRP system works or how pairing works.. As far as i know Channel was the one in renaming EBP to "IPKKND EBP" as the eralier name was "Is dil ka kya kare"... they wanted to cash on the IPK name even when the PH was different..and the cast was different..may be solely on the basis of male chauvinistic lead. so why didnt they meddle right at the beginning to keep the things on track for EBSS? hardly they gave only 5-6 promotions in overall shows tenure.. couple before the show start and one after revamp... They never wanted to have this show work...

3. Audience - I never understand the audience pulse so i better not comment anything on this. Only this i wanted to understand is Ek mahine se KDB ka marriage track chal raha hain and people are not bored with it.. 5 months se prerna ka pregnancy chal raha hain.... serial ke start se Kunal or Kuhu/Mishti ki shaadi ki baat chal rahi hain.. every body was patient but why no one is patient enough for this show to show a track atleast for min of 10 episodes... once again the story telling sucked in this part in EBSS i supose...

I strongly feel ki brodcasting dept should take a dig at the shows and restrict all channels and shows to wrap every show with in max of 250 episodes and don't drag it further for generations and leaps... atleast international audience ke saamne ITV ka kuch to value ho...

this itv is called Idiot box and there has to be reason for that right! ! ! ! 

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

See, as someone who has watched Tellywood for years now, since Kutumb aired on Sony tv, the writers appear to me as confused. 

The first 50 episodes of the show were dedicated to building Jahnvi's story, and clearly garnering the sympathy of the audience for what she suffered. Even when they showed Pooja behaving like a sociopath towards Kabir, after the revamp, they balanced it out, in a little way, by showing her interaction with the orphan kids, or her talking about her childhood of poverty, or how she gives away the profits of the company to the orphanage. 

If after all this, they show her losing to the Mittal family, it will be indigestible. Maybe apologizing to Dhruv or Jai/Sonali would be still fine, but showing her losing to Suman, Dadaji and Chanda, is gross. 

At the same time, they have been showing Kabir as the 'savior' from the beginning of the show, like how he saved Kavya, and later Pooja. Even in the Vyom angle, we felt that the Kabir is actually protecting his friend who is a traitor, but it turned out he was a secret agent doing his duty. 

I'm genuinely curious what is Kabir thinking? In the segment, they showed Kabir asking Pooja to pray for PK's soul.

Really? This is not the Kabir we knew from the initial episodes. The man who was ready to hit his father, for abusing his mother, is asking Pooja to pray for the soul of her father's murderer? Not to forget, he himself wanted to PK to give up himself to the law. 

If Kabir wanted his home and property back, he could have easily asked Pooja to return them in exchange for her mother. He could have asked her to publicly apologize for the slaps. All this would have still made sense. 

But the over-the-top humiliation he is doing, plus controlling Pooja like some neanderthal is really against his character. 

And above everything, why is he hell bent on marrying Pooja? He can get back everything in exchange of her mother. Why would he tie himself to the woman who hates his family?

If Pooja let the Mittals alive last time, this time she would kill them all. Kabir just set foundation for Jahnvi 2.0.

Problem is: there is no time for execution of Jahnvi 2.0. The show has only 3 weeks left.

So, instead of clearing the misunderstandings and trying to make for a peace, writers are just making matters worse. 

At this point, Kabir and Pooja being together, will be the most illogical thing. It would have worked in the beginning of the revamp, when Kabir was sympathetic to her but didn't agree with her wrong means. That could have been a nice conflict and clash of ideologies.

But currently, when he has stooped lower than Pooja for his revenge, I see no chance of any respectful equation between them, let alone love. 

The writers have clearly come to a point where there can either be victory for Kabir or for Pooja. There is just not enough time to show growth of relationship. 

Victory for Kabir, might appeal to the tv audience considering how much they love the male lead torturing the female lead, and the female lead crying buckets as a result (what has been happening in our show since the last two weeks, unfortunately). But online audience would go mad, because their sympathies are quite solidly placed on Pooja's side.

So, what is going to be? Kabir or Pooja? 

The writers, in my opinion, still haven't clearly taken a side yet, because they show scenes supporting both the characters. 

But at this point they have to make a choice. 

I'm only watching this show till the end to see Pooja come out of this as the victor, even if she has to kill the entire Mittal family at the end of it all. 

I'll rather have her become a dark character, than lose to Kabir and his 'holier-than-thou' skewed up judgements. So, I really dunno how this is going to turn out? What do you guys think?

I agree making her give shraadhanjali to ok was really pathetic on kabir part

His pa ma and grandad deserved all that shit. 

Maybe dhruv sonali did not deserve this but they are collateral damage. Sometimes sins of family affect u

Even i rather accept a grey pooja