Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flipfl0p thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So far,Kashmir had the opportunity to bully Jammu, Ladakh and Pandit residents because of the power of 370. It needed a bigger bully to tame it. It got one in the form of Amit Shah. 

There was no development in Jammu & Ladakh. Now those people have turned against Kashmir. 

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cpt.DudleySmith

So heart breaking 😭. Wish the valley could go back to the glorious era of the late 80s where loudspeakers blared warnings, asking Kashmiri Pandits to leave but to leave their women behind. That's when Kashmir truly delivered an ethnic cleansing for the ages. That's my #IdeaofIndia 👏.

Horrendous to even think something like that happened to the Pandits! ... 🤢 .. There's a light in the end of the tunnel and "Karma" at work .. Kashmir is reaping what it sowed! .. Plus like others stated Kashmir bulldozed Jammu and Ladakh ... it's about time they are given their rights! ... 👍🏼

As for lack of communication when something drastic happens ... drastic measures are to be taken! .. I am sure it'll start running in no time!

Pyaricetamol thumbnail

Some people should really mind their own business.  Arre look at your own country. Forget about Hindus/ Christians; even Shias and Ahmadiyyas are not safe in your country. Even in the previous PC thread also, some Pakistani commented about poverty of India, that's how things escalated in that thread. Like you expect us to just keep quiet and watch? Even now the thread is opened by a Pakistan and then you guys cry fowl that Indians are attacking you for your nationality? Like seriously. I wonder why none of them spoke up when Pandits were driven out of their land, That was not ethnic cleansing for you?