Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beingsirius thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

UN mein munh kaala karwa ke aa gaye...😆 

Begging around the World in 8 days!! 😆

And I could care less about Ms Priyanka Rohingya Chopra. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Pc says low life trollers , get a life lol

Originally posted by: SatoshiNakamoto

Bakchodi ho gayi ho and in case somebody cares.

THINGS NOT TO DO

1) Quoting aggregate/absolute data instead of per capita/relative to compare countries' economic indicators.

2) Say aawam is rich while govt is poor something like that. Somebody said that I think. This the most epic gem I got from IF. I know stupidity has no limit but anyway this is too much.

3) Show random buildings as a meaningful indicator of development.

2&3 were all time Epic!😆

And to claim that there were no street dwellers in Pakistan... matlab kuch bhi! Pakistanis are rich but then why is the Government going around asking for bheek? to feed the aliens?🤔🤣

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Malala was applauded in case of taliban n pc bravo just voiced against terrorists n trees exposing their ugly faces n crying remove pc lol , in dis dirty politics to draw attention n internationalize d Kashmir n attempt of removing pc from UNICEF in d name of peace lol n giving full marks to pc as she done her job well as good will ambassador for peace n voiced against terrorists n make to give peace prize to her r wat ? lolEdited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

At what point should PC start suing these idiots for defamation?

And Ms. Priyanka Chopra??

A little fact check.

UN Goodwill ambassador for Peace are called Messenger for Peace. Malala from Pakistan is one of them. PC and Amitabh are both UNICEF Goodwill ambassador... Who tweeted after surgical strike.😆

@bold: Suing them? She should be paying them, at the least send them a thank you note for all the free ka PR they have been doing for her...Poora desh, lagta hai, is on her payroll now!😆

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

@bold: Suing them? She should be paying them, at the least send them a thank you note for all the free ka PR they have been doing for her...Poora desh, lagta hai, is on her payroll now!😆

Seems d letter is applying to her pr job n her new pr n her die hard fans working hard to get her noble peace prize it seems 😆

Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago
Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Swara Bhaskar approves of this letter.

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: SatoshiNakamoto

Bakchodi ho gayi ho and in case somebody cares.

THINGS NOT TO DO

1) Quoting aggregate/absolute data instead of per capita/relative to compare countries' economic indicators.

2) Say aawam is rich while govt is poor something like that. Somebody said that I think. This the most epic gem I got from IF. I know stupidity has no limit but anyway this is too much.

3) Show random buildings as a meaningful indicator of development.

🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 ... Even Bangladesh is ahead of them .. I bet they all must be happy not to be part of Pakistan (-thanks to India) ... 😆

Hippopotamus160 thumbnail

https://www.forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2019/03/23/pakistan-beats-india-in-happiness/#7a0ed5b91378

“It must be other metrics, like income inequality and poverty,” says Udayan Roy, Professor of Economics at LIU POST. “That’s matters more than per capita GDP when it comes to well-being of the masses.”

Indeed, the rich are getting richer in India while the poor are getting poorer.

Over the last four decades, India’s top 1% earners’ share of the country’s income rose from roughly 7% to 22%, as of 2014.  Meanwhile, the income share of the bottom 50% earners declined from roughly 23% in the early 1980s to 15% in 2014.

That’s according to 2018 World Inequality Report, which compiles data from the 1950s to 2014.

Meanwhile, India’s income inequality is much higher than that of both Pakistan, and Bangladesh, as measured by the Gini coefficient of income inequality.

That’s according to Standardized World Income Inequality data.

Meanwhile, poverty rates are higher in India than they are in Pakistan and Bangladesh, according to World Bank.

Then there’s “vulnerable employment”— employment in unpaid family activities—which is much higher in India than in Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Wait, there’s more. There’s economic freedom.

Published  by the Heritage Foundation, the Economic Freedom report measures such things as trade freedom, business freedom, investment freedom, and the degree of property rights protection in 186 countries. 

Though the two countries have ranked closely in the last couple of years, Pakistan’s ranking has  consistently beaten  India's over longer periods.

In fact, a closer look at the ranking components of the two countries reveals that Pakistan has fared better than India in the area of government spending, which matter a great deal when it comes to providing on welfare programs.

Simply put, Pakistan has been getting ahead of India in spreading the wealth to the masses.

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm offended by economic comparisons to Pakistan. We're the third biggest economy and have the no.1 growth rate in the world. We're competing with the US of A where Pakistan has just been with their begging bowl, not Pakistan or Bangladesh.