Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siarocks007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I agree. And at times I find Vikram's wife annoying. Like the time she was calling Chor Praaji? Like seriously ? Who does that? And her overdramatic over the top Apne mujhe dhoka Diya Apne purabi ring di? Like seriously πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Another Purab-Abhi scene in today's episode. This time a long one where both of them have a heart to heart talk. Shabir's performance... 🀟 He's keeping it real. It's such a welcome change to see Abhi as a sorted, mature guy. 

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

This Pragya/Disha scene was in today's episode. It really doesn't suit Pragya to lecture Disha about clearing misunderstandings and talking to Purab. It reeks of hypocrisy and lack of self awareneess. πŸ™„ I like this leap version of Pragya the least. She's too preachy. And even though she was preachy earlier, at least she was not burdened with such hypocritical, lengthy monologues and the mom role. πŸ€·β€β™€

Edited by davos - 4 years ago
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Pragya looked super pretty in the nightdress yesterday in the scene at night with Prachi. I had to Remind myself she is Prachi’s mom.

@Davos where did u see today’s episode already. It’s not been aired in India.

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

It's on zee5 app premium. Am a subscriber.