Pragya and Disha talk about Abhi and Purab

Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/kumkum-bhagya-pragya-disha-talk-abhi-purab/2019/08/21

A heartbroken Disha will want to meet Pragya (Sriti Jha) and vent out her feelings to her. Disha will weep her heart out and Pragya will give her a supporting shoulder.

Amidst their emotional talk, Disha and Pragya will talk about their love lives going haywire.

Pragya will suggest Disha that she needs to go back to Purab and talk out openly with him.

Disha too will tell the same to Pragya that she should now come in front of Abhi (Shabir Ahluwalia) and let life takes its own course for the future.

As per a reliable source, “This will bring out a lot of feelings in Pragya. She will tell Disha that Abhi remains in her heart and will do so forever.”

Don't know about Pragya/Disha but today's Abhi-Purab scene was soooo good and the best thing about today's episode. 😭 I love how Abhi is on the side of Purab/Disha than Purab and Alia.  I liked their scene last week at the party too. And Abhi-Purab scenes are much more organic than the forced Abhi/Vikram scenes.  👎🏼

Abhi and Purab are like brothers.  Vikram is just a good friend. 

Originally posted by davos

Don't know about Pragya/Disha but today's Abhi-Purab scene was soooo good and the best thing about today's episode. 😭 I love how Abhi is on the side of Purab/Disha than Purab and Alia.  I liked their scene last week at the party too. And Abhi-Purab scenes are much more organic than the forced Abhi/Vikram scenes.  👎🏼

So I’m not the only one who feels like the chemistry between them is forced.... not just them but I find vikram’s wife super annoying 

Originally posted by deefy89

So I’m not the only one who feels like the chemistry between them is forced.... not just them but I find vikram’s wife super annoying 

I like vikram a lot, but I for some reason also find abhi and vikram to be a mismatch as friends. I'm not against their scenes and like vikram, but I do find abhi and purab are far more natural looking as friends simply because of the emotional depth, comfort and familial love between them. 

Originally posted by sammy17

I like vikram a lot, but I for some reason also find abhi and vikram to be a mismatch as friends. I'm not against their scenes and like vikram, but I do find abhi and purab are far more natural looking as friends simply because of the emotional depth, comfort and familial love between them.

Is it because we have seen Abhi & Purab's friendship since the show began while Vikram is a recent entry? (Dunno if Vikram was there pre next gen.)

Originally posted by asmaanixx

Is it because we have seen Abhi & Purab's friendship since the show began while Vikram is a recent entry? (Dunno if Vikram was there pre next gen.)

No vikram wasn't there before leap. Yeah I do feel it is because we have seen abhi and purab's friendship grow since the beginning that it is easy to spot the differences in the dynamics of the two friendships that abhi has, but even then I still enjoy abhi-vikram scenes because I love comical characters. 

A lot of humour between Vikram/Abhi is just bad jokes and they want to just shove it in our faces in form of dialogues. kitne ache dost hai and all that BS.  😛Which is why I don't find it appealing. 

Originally posted by davos

A lot of humour between Vikram/Abhi is just bad jokes and they want to just shove it in our faces in form of dialogues. kitne ache dost hai and all that BS.  😛Which is why I don't find it appealing. 

True . And Vikram Pallavi scenes are too irritating as well.

And yesterday's scene where Pragya says... aap donon ki dosti gehri lagti hai. It was so random and totally forced. 

Yeah Vikram-Pallavi are annoying. And I don't get the outsized screen space to these 2. Both of them get even more space than Pragya even does these days.  🤔 And Ranbir's dadi too. Who cares man? 🤢 They are totally trying to get us to accept these as some main characters and failing at it. 

Edited by davos - 4 years ago