Smitten by a mysterious girl, Mishal Raheja says, ...

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

'I would only celebrate my birthday if she meets me'

TV actor Mishal Raheja who was last seen iN Kumkum Bhagya is smitten by a mystery girl and on his birthday the actor wishes to spend the entire day with her! Yes, you read that right! Read more...

EXCLUSIVE! Smitten by a mysterious girl, Mishal Raheja says, 'I would only celebrate my birthday if she meets me'

TV actor Mishal Raheja turns a year older as he celebrates his birthday today. Raheja, who turns 37, is quite elated with the year gone by. He returned to the TV space with another successful stint in Zee TV's Kumkum Bhagya. Raheja is till date popular for playing the goon Datta Bhau in Laagi Tujhse Lagan, however, after around a decade his character of King Singh from Kumkum Bhagya, went on to become as iconic as the former one. "The year has been fantastic. The recognition I got with Laagi Tujhse Lagan, I got the same buzz with Kumkum Bhagya this year," Mishal said in an exclusive conversation with BollywoodLife.

The actor has no plans to celebrate his birthday today since his family comprising of his mom, dad and sister is out of the city. "No plans," he said, "My family is out of town and they'll be in the city on Sunday so I'll have to wait." However, the actor is not planning to sit ideal on his birthday. For the first time, Mishal in an exclusive conversation with us revealed that cupid has struck him and how. Mishal is in love with a mysterious girl, as he doesn't wish to mention her name yet. However, things are currently only "one-sided". "Is baar koi special hai, wo mili mujhe toh I'll celebrate my birthday (There is a special girl in my life right now and if she meets me then I'll celebrate my birthday)," Mishal blushed, and added "I'm not sure if she'll meet me."

We asked him more about this relationship and Mishal said, "I'm behind her, it is one-sided as of now. I haven't told her but I'll soon do that. I'm just really excited about this phase of life." Talking about the girl, without revealing much the Kumkum Bhagya actor shared, "She is an Instagram macchar and although she is not an actor she is somehow related to the industry."

The actor clearly sounded smitten. Back on the birthday note, Mishal revealed that he never celebrated his birthday with industry friends. "I never celebrate birthdays with industry friends, only if I'm shooting and we are on the set, it happens. I'm always with my family on my birthday. In fact, since the past four years, I go out somewhere alone on my birthday."

However, this time, the actor wants to celebrate the "entire day" with this mysterious girl. "My family and friends have already started planning for a destination wedding to Paris," the actor laughed.

On work front, Mishal will soon be seen in a web-series along with Karan Singh Grover and sharing about his future plans he said, "I'm gonna sing original Hindi songs."

We wish the actor a very happy birthday and a blissful year ahead. We hope the mystery girl makes it and Mishal has a fabulous birthday!

https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/exclusive-smitten-by-a-mysterious-girl-mishal-raheja-says-i-would-only-celebrate-my-birthday-if-she-meets-me-1461967/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Woah, what is this I am reading 😳. So finally Mishal’s in love. That’s lovely, but one sided yet 🤫  Also why would he want to open up about it when it’s just from his side🤔. Whatever, I am so so happy he’s found that someone . Hope he pursues her & she reciprocates positively🤞🤞. It’s time he needs someone other than his family to care for him & (spoil him)😉 ðŸ˜³

So now, can someone soon please research his insta to narrow her down from clues he’s given...non actor but from the industry.  I am thinking, could it be someone he met while working on his new music video ?😉.  

Thank you Ami🤗 for  finding this . Atleast something exciting to look forward from him, if not a show ðŸ˜†

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thank you for sharing, Ami! ðŸ¤—  I came on the forum to post this article myself, but glad you got to posting before me. ðŸ˜ƒ  My my, a destination wedding is already in the works in Paris! 😱  I will admit that I'm confused by this article.  An actor as private as Mishal Raheja admitting to one-sided love? 🤔  It just seems out of character to me, but like Mish I too am very happy that MR has finally found love!   Mish, he's following 381 accounts on Instagram. ðŸ˜†  Have you seen his co-actress for his new music video?  I can't imagine them making a good couple, but that's just my own opinion. 😳  I think this mystery lady might be an Instagram model based on the clues given to us by MR. ðŸ˜‰