Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kshah1987

i can watch AJ strangle aunty on a loop all day.

Me too  and plus the way a furious Guddan was chasing Gudiya was Mindblowing both these scenes gave me Sukoon

Seeing how Bhootni was scared and shaken was giving me shanti in my heart😈

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

its really tough for her to be hard on him 

& how can she deny loving him when his eyes hold this much love for her ? 

Guddan is having a hard time being Strict and pushing her Jindal Saab but she cannot forgive him for breaking their rishta easily and going to another woman 

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Selfish AJ 😡

he is proving to be a true "patthar ke sanam" smiley18

He only recognizes Guddu's ehsaan by marrying him ? 😡

it pierces my heart that he never NEVER remembers or recognizes that this was actually Pervy's gift 💔

Its all cause of Pervy that darkness from his life has moved away & his loneliness has vanished. Its only cause of Pervy that he got this happiness & sukoon in his life. 

& poor pervy didn't even got one simple "thank you" 😭

poor pervy keeps making sacrifices & getting beaten up just to unite this selfish gunda-gundi couple 

AJ you better thank & appreciate Pervy too as his contributions to dur karo your tanhai & dhakka lagaoing your pyaar ki gaddi can't be ignored no matter what ! 🤓

So true🤗

Yesterday I was so missing Pervy 😭

Bechara Pervy he never got Thank you from Sher or Sherni, I wish they say Thank you to him for being a perfect matchmaker. 

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Tq Kajal for the LU🤗Welcome back❤️

When BTS of chorni tied up came we thought Aunty ne kaand kia par CV's ne phir se surprise kia q ki yeh Guddan Sasuma aur Unke Sasumaa ka kaand hai🤣I can repeat this infinite times....⭐️ Jahan hamari soch khatam wahi CV's ki shuru😈👏

Exactly who would have thought that Saru was getting threat by Dadi & Guddan not Bhootni 🤣 way to go CVS

Precap is Dil, Jaan & Jigar le lo😭❤️The way he said he will wait for her, zindagi bhar I dnt know y I felt my wishlist of Hospital Breakdown Parallel is on our way....!!!!

It is coming, the only way Guddan will forget and forgive her Jindal Saab is when she breaks down seeing is life in danger. Right now she is super duper upset that he easily broke their Realtionship n went with Doosri Aurat 

Aunty ne bhale hi Guddan ko dhamkaya hai par vaar Akshat par ho jaayenge in the course of saving Guddan q ki In precap she refused to open up her dil ki jazbaat before him which is gonna break soon by collapsing the guards of her dil🥳 & WE MAY GET ANOTHER DIL LE LO CONFESSION⭐️🤗

CV's denge na humein hamare sabr ka meeta phal for keeping our sanity & patience through out this Aunty track?Intezaar rahega😛

@ red exactly, after the confession I can see a wedding from Dil Se coming up where there is no Majboori or Dokha no blackness from AJ’s past hovering over. And its only Akshan present and future. 

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: srain10

Even I think something similar will happen.

In order for Guddan to forgive AJ the walls around her heart as to break down. Guddan will have melt down seeing her Jindal Saab on death bed. No matter if she like or dislike him, he is her breath, her life and knowing that he is safe she is leaving despite having their differences. 

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Am I the only one who finds it difficult to digest Chudail's sweet words for Guddan😳Aaj she warned chorni on behalf of Guddan addressing her as "Atrangi Sasumaa"Patha nahi q jab bhi iske muh se "Guddan Sasumaa" ya kuch acha sunti hu mera dil will warn me right at that moment saying yeh chudail hai kabhi bhi palat sakti hai😒Vishwass nahi ho paa raha ispe patha nahi kabhi yeh warning calls will subside or not?🤔

This is me every time Chudail opens her mouth nowadays🤪

No you are not I haven’t forgive Dayaan for her mistakes, and I don’t trust her because she is too cunning, and she can switch sides.

I want to see Dayan getting punished too she has done lots of criminal acts in th e past she cannot be forgiven easily.