Live Update 20.08.19(precap link added)

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Akshat says to guddan that narazgi and pyaar r same thing untill and unless u r naraz i m assured that u love me bt seperation is last step in love y u want me to stand in that parav y u stoped me when i was about to teach lesson to antra guddu says because our plan could be in risk Aj says with the hell with ur plan and property how could i be remain silent when my wife's pride at risk not only me no husband can tolerate it Guddu says u have to tolerate it becoz i cant risk my plz i cant move back u saved my reputation so thank u Aj says our relationship is not stable from before dont make it formal by saying thank u i know i broke ur trust Guddu says its good that u know u broke my trust bt guddan is not mohtaz of ur trust now i have to teach lesson to Antra draupadi dont need pandav i m not that type of women who keeps silent and endure everything i will teach her such a lesson that her spirit will be shaken .

In a room saru is tensed and says i hope laxmi di doesnt open her mouth in wrong time infront of antra or else she will not spare me durga comes and say i dont know about antra bt i will break ur face today she chases her to hit her with a vase saru ask what she has done durga says i r asking me what u did u had beaten laxmi and u along with antra conspired this disgusting plan against sasu ma i m not going to leave u laxmi stop her and says no need of it she has become a stone while living with antra bt our sasuma is not that weak she will teach lesson to both of u.

Guddu chases antra with a car antra is running and scared she stops when her back hit the wall guddan stops the car just infront her sparing an inch of distance between antra and car guddu threatens her and says she did wrong by underistimating me and thinking me as weak as i m not that weak the dont awake kali inside me or comsequences can be dire if i think to repeat this disgusting stunt with any women i can dicrease the gap between u and car.

In a room antra is mad she says for whom support she is flying high when i had already snatched her love money and everything oh that honda is her last umeed antra says honda had announced that whoever win the competition he will fulfill her wish and technically i have won that i will show guddan her place and honda have to fulfill my wish wether he wants or not.

Tanvesh remembers the incident and hit the wall angrily and says i will not spare for this disgusting deed antra comes and ask whom he will not spare tanvesh says darzi due to whom guddanji's respect was at risk i wan to strangle her neck like this he strangles her neck he then removes his hand and says u relax its not u its darzi take a deel breath antra says u r fogetting somethimg Tanvesh says may be as many incidence has taken place since morning u can tell what i m forgetting Antra say u announced that whoever will win the face off her wish will be fulfilled i agree that its wrong what have happened to guddan bt tachnically i have won that face off so u have to fulfill my wish tanvesh says u r right what can i do antra brought some documents and ask for the partnership Tanvesh agrees . Antra leaves tanvesh says like this i will take my property back.

In guest room guddu checks the paper and smiles Aj says antra have given all the info regaring Jindal assets dadi comes to guddan and thanks her for all this guddu says no need to thanks her as she could all this because she have a friend like laxmi if she hadnt messeged Aj on the right time then laxmi intrupts and says u always made me emotional this is not our age to get emotional guddu says i want to thanks u for what u did laxmi says we r friends no need to thanks me they hug each other Aj and everyone smiles. They hear some noise they went to check and notice its saru saru threatens them that they did wrong  by pretending all this and making antra fool she will tell everything to antra everyone tries to stop her bt she locked them and runs durga ask her not to repear the mistake guddu ask Aj to do something Aj breaks the lock as saru about to knock at antra's door saru and laxmi stops her and make her unconsious and take with them. Antra opens the door and shouts who is making noise she noticed guddu and says she is making noise she cant do anything directly so she she is doing all this guddu says guddan doesnt play at back i beat my enemy from the front so i m saying u stay away from my honda sahab or else u will get beaten like my other enemy antra says oh u knew it guddu says u make disgusting plans so how could anyone not aware of it and what about u antra u snatched everything from me now u r behind my last umeed antra says so her only wish to ruin her happiness and she is doing it and now i m going to snatch ur all money and expand my money she goes back to her room and closes the door. Guddu says that what i wanted i knew it the more i will say to stay away the more u will run behind it and this way this family will get their right back.

In a dark room saru opens her eyes guddu and dadi comes guddu says its good she is awake now saru says what is she doing is she gone mad leave me or else i will tell everything to antra guddu says those whose house is made of glass dont hit other dadi complets the sentence and says house guddu ask her to leave antra side and support them saru says if she support her it will be like drawning in water if i support anyone then its antra i m not going to support u guddu saya if that the case then u will live here peacefully untill we defeat antra .

Precap-

Aj says they will get their money and property back tommorrow and this all because of u guddu says it was my farz i havent done any ehsaan on them Aj says she made an ehsaan by coming in their life and he loves her guddu says kash u hadnt broke my trust then i could also express my feelings guddu leaves Aj says i will wait till my last breath so u cam open ur feelings infront of me like before.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1Y_6JXBMM0/?igshid=1rmde5smrtmyg

Edited by Kammy02 - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago