Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

It was nice episode ,loved the HaNie scene -Minnie asking HS to spend some last time with him before they move out ..💔Ashnoor and Aniruddh both rocked it .

Loved last bit of Babita's thoughts shown .. Paridhi was awesome , I could feel how she didn't want to loose him but as Naem bi said her fears stopping her from embracing happiness in her life.. I could relate to this fear ..Sometimes you just can't believe that things are happening for good in your life..you don't want to go with flow thinking what if you fall again... But yes she is thinking about flying not falling.. and it was nice they kept episode to her facing her fears and trying to catch sunlight ..in her arms.. 

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manasi_MD

What even was today's episode? Start me laga ki may be Babita's anger has started to melt a little, or badme achanak U-turn baith gaya gaadi ko 😆

I really loved the shot where Minnie turned and her expression changed. Ashnoor was fabulous today! Aniruddh toh, as usual, perfect in every way possible! ❤️

Re: Precap - Ye log ye wala scene episode me aane tak roz yehi precap dikhayenge kya? 😆

Exactly... It was a u- turn episode...how many times babes will think all cosy cosy moments with herself  😂

Precap😔😌😍

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Looks like I m in minority who liked the episode😆

attiya1.3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

It was nice episode ,loved the HaNie scene -Minnie asking HS to spend some last time with him before they move out ..💔Ashnoor and Aniruddh both rocked it .

Loved last bit of Babita's thoughts shown .. Paridhi was awesome , I could feel how she didn't want to loose him but as Naem bi said her fears stopping her from embracing happiness in her life.. I could relate to this fear ..Sometimes you just can't believe that things are happening for good in your life..you don't want to go with flow thinking what if you fall again... But yes she is thinking about flying not falling.. and it was nice they kept episode to her facing her fears and trying to catch sunlight ..in her arms.. 

Yes that sunlight example perfectly fits the emotions😍

attiya1.3 thumbnail

Yar I like it😂🤣

annx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I liked it too... I just have to get used to a smaller episode... I was hoping for more to happen... 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

No count me too loVedd the episode... But one thing was kinda precap se itna excited the ki thoda pheeka laga.... 😊😊

Edited by porankisrilata - 4 years ago
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail

Now I actually understand why did they put HS ka dhain ka sa proposal and the whole marriage thing happening ... That is because Babita needs that kind of emotional support and commitment to open up ... With that these are two mature individuals who have had a past ... It's like baaki baatein rehne do seedhe point pe aate hai!  It was a good episode ... But then yaar inke Ghar mein ghanti humesha galat time pe kyon bajti hai 😆 ... I feel tommorow's episode will be either bapu chhori spending time together and Hanuman realizing that he loves Babita so so so much and then same precap or the full episode will be Hanita convo ... Pehle thoda argue karenge phir apologies aur phir subtle confession ... Phir Thaanedaar Hanuman Singh aaega phul phorm me 😎

PS - Meri mummy Sabzi mein namak dalna bhool gayi because she was watching PB 😆

attiya1.3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Filler episode... Plot for the talk which they will have... 

Loved how HS reacted to her thank you... And the news of. Moving out... I skipped it as I can't see HS in that pain of. Loosing the love again... Today he was again in same situation like years back... 

Babita is such a confusing personality kitna sochti hai yaar... Kitno ko use samjhana pad raha hai... 

I m excited for tomorrow talk... Pls CVS don't show again their ego replacing their love.. 

Loved the song which was playing when babes was playing with dhoop.... 

It was best from HS to just go out of the house ..kitna samjhae ga 🤔

Love minni,HS expressions😍

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail

Count me with you soul twin I liked the epi ... I think Kal bapu chhori will spend time together and hs will reflect on his feelings and then same precap 😆