Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

BTW Zain is so good at the typical hawt scenes, l am feeling bad that the show is ending. 

I remember during DBO time I was so disappointed that Kunal wasn't good at hawt scenes. 

Now Shrenu has got a hero good at passionate scenes but the show is ending 

This week episodes are interesting to watch. If the channel allows , this show will get good rate with present script. A good writer can improve the story line in an interesting way from the present one. Today kitchen scene is very nice. These two have a good chemistry. Shrenu can show the essence of the scene in her face very well. 

I wouldn't feel bad if the show was shut down at the factory scenes time. But now my mind expect a long run of this show  with the present script. The makers ruined the show by their own hands with wrong script and the wrong pairs. According to me this show makers are not eligible to do a business in the entertainment industry.

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

This week episodes are interesting to watch. If the channel allows , this show will get good rate with present script. A good writer can improve the story line in an interesting way from the present one. Today kitchen scene is very nice. These two have a good chemistry. Shrenu can show the essence of the scene in her face very well. 

I wouldn't feel bad if the show was shut down at the factory scenes time. But now my mind expect a long run of this show  with the present script. The makers ruined the show by their own hands with wrong script and the wrong pairs. According to me this show makers are not eligible to do a business in the entertainment industry.

I think the show was good till revamp. Very good in fact, from Jahnvi's pov. 

The makers don't know how to make shows for big channels like star and zee.

I agree. I will feel bad if the show shuts now. 

SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

i'm not saying that kabir shouldn't take badla what i'm against is constantly they are showing mittals as innocents and this forced marriage!!! i don't know why kabir is so determined to get married!!! and the rushed ending due to trps!!! i have started hating this word trp

Everything you said. 💯 

NJ31 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Cvs need to show why Kabir is doing this ðŸ˜µ 

they shouldnt wait to show it in the end . 

I feel like he is a gunda blackmailing a girl and getting this done acc to his will. ðŸ¤¢ 

Ppl who only watch for Jabir will find chemistry. 

There hasnt been anythin shown regarding their progress in their relationship . Cvs can show Kabir gettin to realise Pooja’s heart. 

SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: NJ31

Cvs need to show why Kabir is doing this ðŸ˜µ 

they shouldnt wait to show it in the end . 

I feel like he is a gunda blackmailing a girl and getting this done acc to his will. ðŸ¤¢ 

Ppl who only watch for Jabir will find chemistry. 

There hasnt been anythin shown regarding their progress in their relationship . Cvs can show Kabir gettin to realise Pooja’s heart. 

Off topic 

I'm curious. Nithya have you ever watched any Gul show? IPK 1, IB, etc

Edited by SRKisLove - 4 years ago
NJ31 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Off topic 

I'm curious. Nithya have you ever watched any Gul show? IPK 1, IB, etc

Not much. I started when shrenu entered. 

SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: NJ31

Not much. I started when shrenu entered. 

Yeah actual we all here have seen IPK or even EBP, so we are used to seeing male leads abusing females. 

It's bad but it's ITV. 😑

I understand why you are feeling angry. I used to get very angry too 

Edited by SRKisLove - 4 years ago
shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

see i guess the show has been always good in terms of actors but what they lack is presentation and above that constant interference of the star...any show or pair needs to elaborated well if show has been planned for long term it should get 4-5 months with settling the original storyline without any kind of interference now hence the whole line is changed even this story needs to settle down what they within 50 episodes they changed the storyline and next 50 episodes they are shutting. at least 60-70 to settle down among audience without any interference ...even now if they want the story to work genuinely they should give a promo whats going in the story rather than beating around the bush

but as i said we can either speculate or give opinions the fact is show is going off!!!! 

people are signing petitions i signed too for hoping against hope lets enjoy shrezain till than!!!!

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I think the show was good till revamp. Very good in fact, from Jahnvi's pov. 

The makers don't know how to make shows for big channels like star and zee.

I agree. I will feel bad if the show shuts now. 

I agree. We can't blame the writer and the director of the scenes before revamp. But I have a thought. If Kabir was a husband of jaanvi the revamp would also be an interesting one. There might not be a controversy about Kabir pooja relationship. The present marriage with all formalities will also be a reasonable one . People can think that jaanvi did a fake marriage but Kabir corrects it by controlling pooja.