Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

ie y i always blamed cvs. It is easy to copy a story . But story should be molded according to taste of todays audience and logic. Cvs of gul n dipti is destroying SPs career. 

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

ie y i always blamed cvs. It is easy to copy a story . But story should be molded according to taste of todays audience and logic. Cvs of gul n dipti is destroying SPs career. 

I dunno how dipti ruined Shrenu's career. She explored Shrenu's talent so well. Everyone takes her seriously as an actor after EBSS. 

I will blame star. Dipti has no experience of working with a big channel. She does not know how shows work on big star and fans power.  But Sitara knew that not pairing Shrezain together would be disastrous for the show. Yet it allowed it to happen. 

It's totally Star's fault, for not doing it's job properly while airing a show 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Did pooja find out her mom as shown is ydays precap?

Iam wondering why are these guys trending any way. The channel is not gonna listen. Did they forget what happened during IB time?

I think they can better enjoy the show till the end.

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

I dunno how dipti ruined Shrenu's career. She explored Shrenu's talent so well. Everyone takes her seriously as an actor after EBSS. 

I will blame star. Dipti has no experience of working with a big channel. She does not know how shows work on big star and fans power.  But Sitara knew that not pairing Shrezain together would be disastrous for the show. Yet it allowed it to happen. 

It's totally Star's fault, for not doing it's job properly while airing a show 

Don't know why did they let the show air of Sitara. If it was star Bharat Jhanvi Mittal would be still alive.😭

SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Did pooja find out her mom as shown is ydays precap?

Iam wondering why are these guys trending any way. The channel is not gonna listen. Did they forget what happened during IB time?

I think they can better enjoy the show till the end.

No Kala. She didn't.

Yeah l agree Star doesn't listen. Better to discuss the show than trend. 

SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Don't know why did they let the show air of Sitara. If it was star Bharat Jhanvi Mittal would be still alive.😭

Because Sitara knew this show won't work on a dead slot on star plus. 

On top of that, Star allowed Zain to be paired with Tanvi instead of Shrenu. Big mistake. 

Star never wanted this show to work. It wants to ruin Shrenu's career for reasons of its own. 😠

SRKisLove thumbnail

BTW Zain is so good at the typical hawt scenes, l am feeling bad that the show is ending. 

I remember during DBO time I was so disappointed that Kunal wasn't good at hawt scenes. 

Now Shrenu has got a hero good at passionate scenes but the show is ending 

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Because Sitara knew this show won't work on a dead slot on star plus. 

On top of that, Star allowed Zain to be paired with Tanvi instead of Shrenu. Big mistake. 

Star never wanted this show to work. It wants to ruin Shrenu's career for reasons of its own. 😠

I don't think so. Why will the channel give job to an actor to ruin her career. But if shrenu wants a long running show she must come out of Star.