Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kala16

I don't think so. Why will the channel give job to an actor to ruin her career. But if shrenu wants a long running show she must come out of Star.

They have some grudge against Shrenu. 

Maybe they don't like her price. So they keep demeaning her so that her show flops, her market value decreases. 

Maybe they want her to lower her permission day salary. Maybe they want her to be less expensive so that it's affordable for them to use her. 

Nakuul was so expensive that star used him fully to vasool all money. As a result everyone else got sidelined.

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

They have some grudge against Shrenu. 

Maybe they don't like her price. So they keep demeaning her so that her show flops, her market value decreases. 

Maybe they want her to lower her permission day salary. Maybe they want her to be less expensive so that it's affordable for them to use her. 

Nakuul was so expensive that star used him fully to vasool all money. As a result everyone else got sidelined.

If the actors were so expensive they will replace them with others. There are lot of actors around the entertainment industry who are so talented.Why will the channel pay for an expensive actor?

The channel can throw anyone out overnight. Remember Gopi bahu was thrown out from SNS after her tiff with the channel and got replaced with  a new comer. The show was ruling the TRP charts then. 

SRKisLove thumbnail

If the actors were so expensive they will replace them with others. There are lot of actors around the entertainment industry who are so talented.Why will the channel pay for an expensive actor?

The channel can throw anyone out overnight. Remember Gopi bahu was thrown out from SNS after her tiff with the channel and got replaced with  a new comer. The show was ruling the TRP charts then. 

Well here they are not throwing out the actor but the show itself 🙄

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well all we can is just speculate things around fact is show is going but i m wondering that will namah will give same rating i dont think so even online audience is in rom or supernatural but mythical? ?  Star hunger for trp is not letting anyone do good already kasauti fans are boycotting it i dont know where will it lead to?  None of the shows except ebss and yrkkh are slotkings on channel and thinking about sanjivani to chotisardarni is a tough Competition! ! ! 

NJ31 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ebss is slot leader? 

SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: NJ31

Ebss is slot leader? 

All shows have more or less same rating on this slot 

But EBSS does much much better than the others interms of online or UK international ratings

Edited by SRKisLove - 4 years ago
kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think Kabir thinks Pooja is a woman who is arrogant and cruel who doesn't have any values.

Pooja behaved badly with Dhruv which made kabir think marriage is a joke for her.She also insulted kabir many times, but at the point of time he thought her anger is justified. 

After she slapped him he surely thinks she deserves to be punished and he wants badla for every behaviour of hers.

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i'm not saying that kabir shouldn't take badla what i'm against is constantly they are showing mittals as innocents and this forced marriage!!! i don't know why kabir is so determined to get married!!! and the rushed ending due to trps!!! i have started hating this word trp

SRKisLove thumbnail

I think Kabir thinks Pooja is a woman who is arrogant and cruel who doesn't have any values.

Pooja behaved badly with Dhruv which made kabir think marriage is a joke for her.She also insulted kabir many times, but at the point of time he thought her anger is justified. 

After she slapped him he surely thinks she deserves to be punished and he wants badla for every behaviour of hers.

I get your point and it's right to an extent. 

But why does he think Suman and Dadaji are right? He is blind about his family 

Kala, have you seen the episode or will watch on TV?