Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Ah ha.. God, ab mausam ne bhi kardi hai shararat.. I love how you write them.. the palpable hesitation, the anticipation. It's awesome.

Do update soon.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: aryapdane

Ah ha.. God, ab mausam ne bhi kardi hai shararat.. I love how you write them.. the palpable hesitation, the anticipation. It's awesome.

Do update soon.

Thank you so much. Will update on Pg 21. :)

pharm555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am loving this story... the underlying tension just adds to the anticipation that something big is going down. RB is attracted to Prerna but we have no idea how Prerna feels. I am interested to see how their interactions go, I see Prerna as feisty as they come because she has been on her own for many years and the tashan between the two will be legendary.

As for the awful PM you received, please ignore it. I can understand people getting upset over their OTP changing but I guess in time they will get over it and grow up.

Also, I love the quotations at the beginning of each chapter – they are so apt and meaningful.  

Please continue to update and make it longer…

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: pharm555

I am loving this story... the underlying tension just adds to the anticipation that something big is going down. RB is attracted to Prerna but we have no idea how Prerna feels. I am interested to see how their interactions go, I see Prerna as feisty as they come because she has been on her own for many years and the tashan between the two will be legendary.

As for the awful PM you received, please ignore it. I can understand people getting upset over their OTP changing but I guess in time they will get over it and grow up.

Also, I love the quotations at the beginning of each chapter – they are so apt and meaningful.  

Please continue to update and make it longer…

Thank you so much for such a lovely comment. I really appreciate it.

Will update on pg 21 :)

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Is there like a date for the update or are you waiting for the page count to go up? Page 21 huh? Can't wait man! 😳

shahijazz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Amazing,Fabulous👏.....LOVED IT...❤️loved their conversation

Rishab is already affected by her.....☺️Eager to know what happens till the storm calms.....😆

Pls update soon dear.....🤗

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

Is there like a date for the update or are you waiting for the page count to go up? Page 21 huh? Can't wait man! 😳

I'm actually waiting for pg 21 :D

I have the chapter ready just left to edit actually ;)

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahijazz

Amazing,Fabulous👏.....LOVED IT...❤️loved their conversation

Rishab is already affected by her.....☺️Eager to know what happens till the storm calms.....😆

Pls update soon dear.....🤗

You're going to love the next two updates i assure you. :)

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

I'm actually waiting for pg 21 :D

I have the chapter ready just left to edit actually ;)

Oh, My! God, please change the page number to 21 miraculously! 🙏🙏🙏

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I have finally gotten a chance to read your story until the latest update and I'm just in complete awe. Your prose, your lyrical language and your written descriptions are so beautiful. You have a way of capturing the reader's attention and not once letting it drift throughout. I read that you don't actually ship PreRish and it's a sign of a talented writer than can you make you believe in their characters even if they themselves don't. It helps that this story is an AU, and it's plot is incredibly gripping. I'm seriously always in awe of the talented writers in this forum, and you are so definitely one of them. Thank you for writing this story and thank you for sharing your words with us all. It is such a treat to be able to read something so incredible!