I want more 😭

This was amazing.

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Eternized_Blues

Ritu

I want more 😭

This was amazing.

I'm so sorry Blues really

will try working on next chapter soon next update on page 21 or 22 :)

I loved the backstory and the build up to the first meet. Rishabh gave me such strong vibes of Sartaj Singh from Sacred Games.. I loved his reaction to Prerna. Please update quickly. Like, pretty please. 😘

~Aparna..

Originally posted by aryapdane

I loved the backstory and the build up to the first meet. Rishabh gave me such strong vibes of Sartaj Singh from Sacred Games.. I loved his reaction to Prerna. Please update quickly. Like, pretty please. 😘

~Aparna..

Thank you so much .

WIll update on page 21 or 22 :)

I like their interaction 

Rishabh is falling hard for her already 

I want to know if prerna also felt something 

Thank you so much for writing this story on PreRish 

Ignore those people and simply focus on how much your readers enjoy each and every update 

🤗🤗

Originally posted by komlika

I like their interaction 

Rishabh is falling hard for her already 

I want to know if prerna also felt something 

Thank you so much for writing this story on PreRish 

Ignore those people and simply focus on how much your readers enjoy each and every update 

🤗🤗

He'll fall for her eventually but at the moment he's experiencing things he shouldn't 

I'll try writing from Prerna's view too 

Thank you so much 

ok finished the 3rd part & it was so wonderful...with each part its getting more interesting...plz continue writting I am loving this❤️❤️🤗

Originally posted by katheriene

Thanks for pm

Beautiful update.👏

It was just a normal conversation between Prerna & Rishabh but the way you described it was beautiful 😊

The last line was perfect

Waiting for next

Thank you so much ! :)

Originally posted by esha143

So finally the introductions are over....formality is completed....now we can move on to something personal,no?Prerna has already started the ball rolling by inviting him to use her name....and also to stay back for the night...I sincerely hope RB will utilize this golden opportunity and try to get to know her a little better....I would like to see them talking about their personal lives....becoming friends...already there is attraction....just waiting to see it from Prerna's side too....Isn't it high time for her to move on in her life....she should think about that....or better yet,RB should make her realize that...on a whole, a very nice update...the pace is comfortable for two strangers who met for the first time and are bound to have a long association....will be waiting for the next part....come back soon....❤️

Oh...and that last line is really intriguing....generates a thrill and an air of suspense....what's gonna happen now??🤓will be waiting  with bated breathe to know😆

Thank you so much for such a lovely comment I can't believe I skipped it. 

They're going to talk a lot. :)

Originally posted by Jasmin21

ok finished the 3rd part & it was so wonderful...with each part its getting more interesting...plz continue writting I am loving this❤️❤️🤗

Thank you so much will surely do :)