Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

|TRUEly in the web of lies|- PreRish FS (Part 4 PG 9)(2 sep) *COMPLETE

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hola guys! Hope you haven't forgotten me😃 Rather than blabbing away to glory, I'd make it short and cute😆. This story will be 2-3 parts long. It's definitely PreRish so don't fret❤️

Flashbacks are written in italics.

And this part is a conspirational mess🤓

Index

Part 1 - PG 1 (bElow)

Part 2 - PG 3  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151123293?tid=5109771

Part 3 - PG 5  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151170019?tid=5109771

Part 4 - PG 9  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151185184?tid=5109771

Part 1 

“Don’t make me repeat myself!” He spoke exasperated giving a fed up look in the woman’s direction who stood unmoving and unyielding.

The living hall of Basu badi felt every inch like a courtroom as Rishabh stood two stairs above with his jaw clenched just as tightly as his fingers around the railing.

“For the last time I am asking you Prerna, WHO.DID.THIS?”Rishabh gnashed his teeth, his heart tearing up at the mere thought of what would’ve happened to his Kuki had he been a split second late.

Prerna stood mum, staring right back into his furious eyes.Her eyes were as impassive as her demeanor.This enraged Rishabh all the more.

“You will be deemed the culprit if you don’t speak up for yourself Prerna! I have faith that you as Kuki’s mother can never be irresponsible enough to put her in any danger and intentionally at that…Never! But You seem to know who the perpetrator is and this silence of yours makes you an accomplice in the act too.” Bajaj roared in the end, “Who exactly are you trying to protect?”He hissed his burning gaze fleeting to the man standing by his wife’s side. Her lover. Anurag Basu.

Prerna realized in which direction his doubts were straying to and opened her mouth, “Don’t let personal feelings cloud your judgment, Mr Bajaj” Prerna remarked as Bajaj’s face scrunched up at her insinuations.

“This loyalty of yours”, he snorted, “never ceases to amaze me! Regardless….who is it,then?” He completed descending the stairs and coming face to face with her.

At that moment, Prerna’s gaze shifted to the mother-daughter duo standing behind his back, sniggering with their mouths curled up in sheer mockery.

Anurag glared Tanvi’s way and she just shrugged passing him a condescending smile.

“So you won’t speak,right?” Rishabh cocked his brow as Anurag’s eyes widened and he turned to Prerna.

“Why are you quiet,Prerna?! Tell him! Tell Mr. Bajaj that people responsible for Kuki’s condition are his ver—

“I have nothing to say to you”, Prerna cut off Anurag effectively as Rishabh nodded begrudgingly and took a step back.

“Fine then!” He wiped his face almost roughly while nodding hishead furiously. “In that case, Get the hell out of my house. Aaj se, infact abhi se hamara ye rishta khatm. You are released from this marriage, Prerna Sharma. Disappear from my and Kuki’s life. I will send you the divorce papers….so…..”Rishabh turned away from her, his fists clenched tightly, “…..just….leave” , he finished and rushed up the stairs without another glance.

Prerna sucked in a deep breath as she looked at his retreating back. As her eyes found masi, she just smirked while Tanvi wiggled her fingers at Prerna bidding her Bye.

Prerna turned away sharply, tears stinging and threatening to come out. She can’t fall weak now. She can’t!

And with that resolution, she hurried out of the house as Anurag chased after her.

~*~*~*~

“Why the hell didn’t you speak up?” Anurag shouted as he caught upto Prerna on the road and whirled her around.

Instantly Prerna turned her face away, wiping the tears at the corner of her eyes.

“Answer me, god damn it!” He forced her to face him by catching her shoulders and pulled her closer, “Why did you keep it from Mr. Bajaj? Why? Tell me why Prerna? Wh—

“WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW HUH?” Prerna shouted jerking his hands away, “Are you asking me why I didn’t reveal that it was his own Masi who has been trying to harm his daughter? Or that she had been the one responsible for all the accidents that have transpired in the past few days?” Her chest heaved wildly as she closed her eyes.

The legal tiff for rights over basu badi had extended indefinitely as the bajaj family found themselves starting their fourth month in the ancestral property. But she was worried. In the past few days, the incidents that had happened were very strange. Almost as if someone was plotting against—

No idea!

She jogged her memory back to the day when a chandelier had fallen on Mr. Bajaj during Kuki’s birthday party. The rope holding the chandelier in place had been cut, intentionally, she had realized as she had inspected later.And then two days later, Kuki had almost gotten scalded as she had gone to wash her face in the bathroom because the geyser had been left on. At the last moment, she had pulled Kuki away as water had criss crossed with intense steam as it had trickled out of the faucet and into the washbasin.

“I found it very strange. I clearly remembered turning the geyser off and Kuki wasn’t tall enough to fiddle with the buttons. So how?” Prerna recalled as Anurag looked on

And then the next day! The porridge she had specifically prepared for Kuki had been found laden with almost an inhumane quantity of chilly powder.She had come to know of it only when she had walked into the kitchen to see Debu da drowning bottles after bottles of water.

“Are you fine Debu da?” She enquired.

“Arre didi mir-chhi l-lag gaya!” The man had stammered fanning his tongue.

“Kese?” She asked baffled. People in basu badi had a rather high tolerance for spicy food and Debu da was not an exception.

“Arre, humne…wo-o jo aapne da..daliya banaya tha na Kuki baby ke liye, bas wo thoda sa chakkha…socha ki meetha hoga parr..” Debu da had droned off as her eyes widened in disbelief and she tasted the porridge to get blister on her tongue with just a minimum amount!

“Later, I even cross examined with Peter if he had done something with the porridge but he had refused citing that he had strict instructions not to do anything of his own volition”

“I had brushed it off as an honest mistake on my part”, Prerna continued, “but—

“But?!” Anurag repeated after her as he joined Prerna on the bench she was sitting on.

It was early morning and as she took the first step to descend down the stairs, her feet slipped and she barely survived the fall by supporting her weight against the wall.Nonetheless, she had skipped a series of stairs and had ending up hurting her lower waist.

And the cause for the slip!The very oil she had used to oil Kuki’s hair the night before, she recognized by the smell! That very oil was spilled on the top of stairs in ample amount and thus that very moment she wobbled her way back to her room and pulled open the dressing drawer to realize that the bottle that had been more than half had barely a drop or two left in it!

Impossible! She clearly remembered that bottle was—

“Prerna, I am leaving!” Rishabh shouted out to her as she rushed to warn him about the oil.

“Wait up Mr Bajaj! It’s slippery over there!” Her warning stopped him in the nick of time as his feet paused mid-air and he noticed the slick stains of oil spread over a series of stairs.

“You should get it cleaned, Mrs Bajaj! Almost everyone uses stairs,masi…Kuki and even the basus! Someone can get hurt!” He chided her and left

But she heard what he had muttered under his breath, “If I wouldn’t have forgotten this merger file in the room, I would’ve definitely broken a bone or two”

And she realized that actually Mr. Bajaj would have slipped had he not taken a U-turn halfway through the corridor.

“The timing had been ridiculously impeccable! Almost as if—

Prerna massaged her temples frustrated and snuck a glance at Anurag only to realize that he was very much attentive

“However the water went over head on that day!”

She was rushing down the stairs to hand him over his watch when a lone pot slipped off the outer ledge of balcony and would have squashed her brains out had Rishabh not pushed her away in the nick of time. It was puzzling to think why was there a pot on the outer ledge when there had never been one in the past?

“All these accidents that were way too accurately pulled off to be called the same made me ridiculously doubtful. Someone was trying to harm Kuki and me. And Mr. Bajaj”.

“And you suspected us. Maa and Nivi di.” Anurag remarked in an icy voice

Prerna turned to him and smiled sadly, “Too much trust often spells doom”. He had spouted these exact words with eyes so forlorn that he could’ve peacefully withered away if not for his daughter.

She carried out a thorough investigation on Mohini and Nivedita. They were clean. That had only left her with Anurag. She knew that he would never stoop so low and yet she couldn’t just blindly trust him because she had responsibilities to bear.

“I couldn’t bring myself to believe you!” Prerna chuckled mirthlessly as she hid her face in her palms.

“You are searching at the wrong place, Prerna!” Anurag remarked stepping into his room as Prerna jumped away from his wardrobe almost scared.

“W-What do you mean?” She stammered

“Yahi ki iss ghar main sirf hum basus hi nhi rehte hain!” He chuckled.

“Anurag you—

“Come with me!” Cutting her off, he pulled her to the storeroom in the back where monitors connecting to surveillance cameras were installed.

“This video is of three days back”, He pointed to a familiar tall woman stepping out of Prerna’s room looking around warily.

Few minutes later, Anurag was seen going in as Prerna glared his way.

“I was there to ransack your room, I accept”, Anurag brushed her off, “The minute I was about to switch on the lights, I located wire insulation lying on the floor. There were no naked wires around my room, I fully recalled. And surprisingly enough, the lone screw sticking out of the board caught my fancy. I had to inspect it. Curiosity. Live wire was naked. And wet. I was toast if I would’ve been even a bit negligent.You would’ve been toast. Or your husband”

And therefore, she and Anurag went through all the videos to realize that whenever an accident happened, Tanvi was always in the vicinity. They needed solid proofs though for the main scene of mishap was always in the blind spot and so were her condemnable actions.

Keeping a close watch on Tanvi finally paid off. Two days later, Prerna caught her red handed as she was mixing some powder in Kuki’s medicines. It would have set off allergic reactions. Prerna confronted her and dragged her to masi simply because she didn’t want masi to bow her head down in front of Mr. Bajaj for her daughter’s deeds.

“I couldn’t believe it. I couldn’t” Prerna murmured livid.

“How can you do this Tanvi?  Kya maine tumhe ye sanskar diye hain? Tumhari himmat kese hui ye sab karne ki?!” Masi shouted shaking Tanvi by her shoulders.

Prerna could only shake her head in disgust.

“Toh main aur kya karti mom!” Tanvi jerked her mother away and turned to spew venom at Prerna, “Isne mujhse mera Pyaar cheen Liya. Isne mujhse mera Rishabh cheen liya!” She sobbed as Prerna’s face was colored stumped.

“I had thought that after taking Dad from us, god had finally decided to bestow his benevolence on me after Menka had walked out of Rishabh’s life. Four long years, I worked, I craved and I dreamed of being together with Rishabh and Kuki. But one day he simply walked into the house with her by his side and announced her his wife!” Tanvi spat wiping away her tears as she reached Prerna in quick long strides.

“Ye toh Rishabh se pyaar bhi nhi karti. It’s just a contract marriage. Kuki needs parents. Jab ye Rishabh ki wife nhi ban sakti toh Kuki ko ek stable aur normal family kese de paaegi?” Tanvi accused as Prerna flinched but still stood her ground.

“Tum isse pyaar kehti ho? What sort of love is this that allows you to bring harm upon the people you proclaim to love?” Prerna took a step towards her, her eyes blazing.

“Tchh!” Tanvi bit her lips and glared back at Prerna.

“Exactly Tanvi, how can you be so foolish? How can you be so stupid to get caught even in your fabricated story?” Masi smirked as Prerna’s eyes widened in disbelief.

“Ye aap—

“Why don’t you come out, Mr.Basu? I’m quite sure your phone is corrupted by now. So why don’t you join us on the stage?” Masi turned to the door as Anurag appeared from the shadows and dumped his phone aside. The video he was making had been corrupted.

“How can you do this? Kyun?” Prerna asked as she realized that those warm words had been nothing but a cloak to hide her true intentions.

“Paisa, Prerna. Money is all there is. Nhi? You married Rishabh for money. Your mother works for money. Mohini basu scorns you for money. Mr. Basu is wasting himself after money. What else there is?”

“Main Mr. Bajaj ko sab bata dungi!” Prerna warned pointing her forefinger.

“Shauk se!” Masi chuckled as Prerna stomped out of the room.

Part 2 - PG 3 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151123293?tid=5109771

How was it? Do share your views!

Edited by nish_vir - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Wow wow wow wow đŸ‘ 

Why do I see this happening in the show đŸ˜ł 

Pls continue you can't keep us tied there. I hope RB puts two n two together and brings Prerna back ♥️❤️ n ofc throws those two miscreants out đŸ˜ł

nish_vir thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Wow wow wow wow đŸ‘ 

Flattered😃

Why do I see this happening in the show đŸ˜ł 

Kyunki blame ke bojh tale dabna is heartfelt duty of heroine😆

Pls continue you can't keep us tied there. I hope RB puts two n two together and brings Prerna back ♥️❤️ n ofc throws those two miscreants out đŸ˜ł

Definitely. I am a happy ending person❤️

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

A wonderful start....can expect TV PreRish to be like this exactly😔....wife doesn't share things with her husband and husband punishes wife for it...but can't imagine Anurag in the supporting character😉...but RB's words to Prerna saying he trusts her with his daughter is a balm in the face of wounds....at least there's something to fall back on...to hope for...that everything will be fine...eventually....Pls continue soon....

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This is DAMN good. So misunderstanding from Bajaj but why is Prerna silent when she knows who is behind this. Is it because she thinks Bajaj would be hurt knowing about MT or M said something to Prerna which makes her not to reveal this truth now. It has got suspense. Please update soon.

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great start. Glad anurag is helping rather than troubling

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Very gripping 

Please please update soon 

nish_vir thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha143

A wonderful start....can expect TV PreRish to be like this exactly😔....wife doesn't share things with her husband and husband punishes wife for it...but can't imagine Anurag in the supporting character😉.

Truth be told, i like anurag just as mucch😆

..but RB's words to Prerna saying he trusts her with his daughter is a balm in the face of wounds....at least there's something to fall back on...to hope for...that everything will be fine...eventually....Pls continue soon....

Rishabh, in my opinion is a man of substance and has a working brain to boot. So don't worry all will be well!

nish_vir thumbnail
nish_vir thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitras

Great start. Glad anurag is helping rather than troubling

Ofcourse, he is a fine man