Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakuraKakashi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This never gets old. Everyone has something to say about already said and done thing. I am a DP fan and am bored of her and #notmydeepika but people are still at it. 

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HummingBird12

This never gets old. Everyone has something to say about already said and done thing. I am a DP fan and am bored of her and #notmydeepika but people are still at it. 

What , so you want "people" to back off because you are bored ? .. 😆

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

What , so you want "people" to back off because you are bored ? .. 😆

Humari itni aukath ki hum kisi ko rok sakey. Karo kuch bhi karna hey. I will give my unwanted 2 cents though.

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ataxerxes

How about she's getting paid a TON of money to do it?  This idea that everything has to do with RK is so freaking dumb, c'mon people use your brains. 🤔

Obviously, she must be. Tabhi to she back tracked her statement of never working with an accused of sexual offender. And about RK, this is my personal opinion which is based on what I have observed over a period of time. I'm not expecting anyone to agree or disagree with it. You believe otherwise, good for you.👍🏼

Edited by DelusionalMe - 4 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HummingBird12

Deepu knows how to play the game. if her attention-seeking behavior making her a billionaire, why should she stop doing that. she or her PR ek se bad kar ek article post karte rahe ( in between kabhi kabhi rivals/aira gaira media wale in the name of DP) aur hum attention dete rahe, aur wo hamesha news mein rahe......ho gaya kaam. who's making her wealthy. we the aam janta, right?😆

Ignoring the Attention Seeker is the best way to show that they won't get any attention from you. but how can we ignore something which provides us the unlimited entertainment

MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Still not confirmed...and how about this possibility: 

This is Ranbir And Team payback for he hashtag against them? This one seems most plausible than any of you guys theories. I don’t know why you are ready to blame her and her PR at any given moment. First of all she didn’t accept a year ago because of money so they must have raised the bar if they did then THEY are the desperate one for her. I mean many actresses would like to work with RK why the hell they keep insisting on Deepika exactly? And secondly her team already did a whitewashing. NO DP is not ready to screw her image because of Ranbir Kapoor. She has already proven it but throwing him under the bus. She doesn’t care, she will do it again if it doesn’t ruin her image. So his PR needs to stop or they can continue to battle about this non issue.

Edited by Givemyaccount - 4 years ago
MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionalMe

And then fans of these people start abusing those who call their fav hypocrites. 

PS I'm not a DP fan or a hater but she really comes across as a despo when it concerns Ranbir. I mean she is even ready for a backlash if she gets to work with Ranbir.

She already threw him under the bus to save herself  so no she will not accept any backlash to work with him if that was the case she wouldn’t have done so. He doesn’t matter that much.

Edited by Givemyaccount - 4 years ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Unless you find a body,it is not murder.

An anonymous single accuser,without anyone else accusing him,he is not a #metoo accused.Any anonymous person can accuse anyone of any crime,without being answerable,or being questioned.All models drop their clothes as part of auditions.That is part of their job.Actresses mostly don't.

If the hero was SRK,or HR,and the director was a talented one,facing unsubstantiated  accusation from an unknown person-who also never said that she was touched...would we DP fans have tried so hard to trend.and make sure that she doesn't sign the film?I doubt it.

Fans simply hated the idea of the film..and took the opportunity to prevent her from signing the film.Neither is DP mahaan,nor are her fans.We did nothing to be proud of.We were just  being selfish.

What is clear though is that RK is simply not the star he once was.Luv Ranjan is a B list director.The project SUCKS.DP fans who curse  her everyday for not signing a film,were desperate to see her not do this one.

Ennuyi thumbnail

Good now the PH is milking this sirf Deepika kyu maaze le 😆

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

Unless you find a body,it is not murder.

An anonymous single accuser,without anyone else accusing him,he is not a #metoo accused.Any anonymous person can accuse anyone of any crime,without being answerable,or being questioned.All models drop their clothes as part of auditions.That is part of their job.Actresses mostly don't.

If the hero was SRK,or HR,and the director was a talented one,facing unsubstantiated  accusation from an unknown person-who also never said that she was touched...would we DP fans have tried so hard to trend.and make sure that she doesn't sign the film?I doubt it.

Fans simply hated the idea of the film..and took the opportunity to prevent her from signing the film.Neither is DP mahaan,nor are her fans.We did nothing to be proud of.We were just  being selfish.

What is clear though is that RK is simply not the star he once was.Luv Ranjan is a B list director.The project SUCKS.DP fans who curse  her everyday for not signing a film,were desperate to see her not do this one.

Itne din laga diya ek thesis likh ne mein?