Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

"Deepika Confirmed In Luv Ranjan's Next.'

"Although an official announcement is awaited, we guess this bit of information will put all the rumours to rest."

two contradictory statements.

then who confirmed it, PEEING moon?🤣

Edited by hasini009 - 4 years ago
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

And then fans of these people start abusing those who call their fav hypocrites. 

PS I'm not a DP fan or a hater but she really comes across as a despo when it concerns Ranbir. I mean she is even ready for a backlash if she gets to work with Ranbir.

Ratukrus thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The drama continues... 

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

The next article, "Deepika's Doppelganger Confirmed in Luv Ranjan's next." DP's PR will do anything so save her ass.

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Another thing, I don't get it why the maximum netizens are after Deepika only, RK should equally be questioned as much as DP is. Neither there was any twitter hashtag like #notmyranbir

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Another thing, I don't get it why the maximum netizens are after Deepika only, RK should equally be questioned as much as DP is. Neither there was any twitter hashtag like #notmyranbir

May be because it was DP who openly said that she won't work with a sexual offender and not RK. And i think she is called out for being hypocrite and not for working with Luv. If Ranbir had said the same thing, he would have been equally bashed.

Edited by DelusionalMe - 4 years ago
ataxerxes thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionalMe

And then fans of these people start abusing those who call their fav hypocrites. 

PS I'm not a DP fan or a hater but she really comes across as a despo when it concerns Ranbir. I mean she is even ready for a backlash if she gets to work with Ranbir.

How about she's getting paid a TON of money to do it?  This idea that everything has to do with RK is so freaking dumb, c'mon people use your brains. ðŸ¤”

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

coz ranbir never became the moral highness..the always self righteous..the one who makes tall claims to never work with someone accused to be a sexual offender 

the problem with overactive PR team is that while putting the celeb on a pedestal they assume it be easy and the celeb is actually gona become what they are selling him/her out as..not so easy..often the mask falls off and some disasters happen when left without a script

Rk dont go on saying things like that he is face of feminism womem empowerment etc.  People dont have any expectations  from him. Where as deepika always try to paint herself as all these. Hence the backlash

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago