Views on Dr Sid and Sid-Ishani pair

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I just started watching the show, and I am actually liking Dr Sid's character a lot. I saw Namit Khanna's previous show, and he surprised me a lot with his acting in this show. Like in his prev show I wasn't really fond of his acting, but towards the end he improved a lot. But in this show he is really doing a good job and his acting is really good this time.

Coming to the character, I kinda found his character different. Basically he is a good doctor, but has that playboy image in him and he takes bribe from rich people just to treat the poor. I found these traces in him different. He is not doing the right thing by taking bribes from rich people and it's totally against the rules and he is someone who doesn't bother following rules. He might have a good intention behind it, which is why he don't look so wrong while doing so, but I guess there is a better way. Looks like Ishani will help in this matter in the later parts of the story. Overall Dr Sid impressed me a lot. 

Coming to Dr Ishani, looks like it will take me quite some time to connect to her character, her character does have potential. But I feel Surbhi is still in Anika mode when she is playing Dr Ishani's role. I find Anika and Ishani like the same, but i don't think its the same. And they should tone down Dr Ishani a bit. If not this character does have potential.

Tbh I feel Dr Sid should be paired with someone else, not Dr Ishani. Like Dr Sid and Dr Ishani should share a senior-junior colleague kind relationship, or a good friend, and Dr Sid being a good senior to Dr Ishani. Something like Dr Shashank and Dr Juhi.  But seems like there are high chances to show a love story between Dr Sid and Dr Ishani. Instead they should bring a non-doctor to pair with Dr Sid/Dr Ishani if not another doctor. This is will be something really unusual and different. 

Coming to the medical background, its good the show is showing more about the hospital and medical cases so far than the drama of the characters love story, but its gonna be tough to maintain it. Not many shows can maintain this. But as some people said they should take note of certain things like not wearing jewelry in OT, or tieing the hair etc etc.

For me the show didnt disappoint me much so far. It was alright for me.

Edited by randomfancrics - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think it's too early to say about pair.

Let the character's establish 

And the show is already overcrowded.

They can bring whoever they want later but not now .

It all depends on trp too 

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

It's honestly too early to say anything about them, atleast give them a month to settle in!

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Pair is not working 👎🏼

I kind of started liking dr. Sid he has maturity in his acting we can connect.

But ishani is not suiting the character need to improve lot in acting 😵

Pair is not working for me at moment unless ishani works on her acting skills.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

But to be honest I secretly wish Rishab was the male lead instead of Sid, the guy who's playing Rishab is very good-looking and also acts well I love his scene with Ishani yesterday. He is doing exactly what one could expect Sid to do instead of being a strict boss and showing Ishani right from wrong he's playing games with her and cracking jokes with her is not the way one can expect from a senior or a boss like Sid 

Going by the preview for next week though it looks like Rishab will turn negative and join forces with Vardhan because Sid punch him in the face and broke his nose and am sure it gotta be something Rishab did to Ishani that made Sid punch him!

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenu55

I think it's too early to say about pair.

Let the character's establish 

And the show is already overcrowded.

They can bring whoever they want later but not now .

It all depends on trp too 

yeah that's true too. 

i m fine with giving the pair some time

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parijatrocks

Pair is not working 👎🏼

I kind of started liking dr. Sid he has maturity in his acting we can connect.

But ishani is not suiting the character need to improve lot in acting 😵

Pair is not working for me at moment unless ishani works on her acting skills.

tbh even i have the same thoughts. 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: xAaliya

But to be honest I secretly wish Rishab was the male lead instead of Sid, the guy who's playing Rishab is very good-looking and also acts well I love his scene with Ishani yesterday. He is doing exactly what one could expect Sid to do instead of being a strict boss and showing Ishani right from wrong he's playing games with her and cracking jokes with her is not the way one can expect from a senior or a boss like Sid 

Going by the preview for next week though it looks like Rishab will turn negative and join forces with Vardhan because Sid punch him in the face and broke his nose and am sure it gotta be something Rishab did to Ishani that made Sid punch him!

Maybe sid n ishani r still the leads, and rishab is paired with ishani and sid with maybe someone else. That can also be another possibilty, let's see how they handle this.

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It's a good thought, but the thing is Namit and Surbhi are the leads of this show, so a love story between them is inevitable. Untill and unless if the show performs badly in the TRP race and the makers go for a revamp or something like that, they will remain as a romantic couple . From Friday's precap they have already started using standard itv couple tropes on them.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I don't give to give much importance to  any romantic pair and romantic scene in this medical drama  . My always first preference will be to watch matters related to medical as, it is, show about medical  . Yes they can show some romantic scenes but it should not be over that show looking as romantic story and actual  theme of serial that is medical theme is lost 

Regarding Dr sid and Dr ishani as, pair. CVS has started making base to show them as love, pair in future. In Friday precap they have shown that  someone going to hit ishani and  Dr sid   save ishani  and Dr ishani about to fall and Dr sid hold her and both are looking into each other eyes. When a pair look each into other eyes that means CVS r going to show them as love pair. But will there be any love triangle. Not sure 

But I want CVS to focus more and more medical angle