Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice update... Eagerly waiting for next update... 

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Cute update! Sid is really trying hard to cover up his lies haha. Let's see how long he could do that. Eagerly waiting for next updates di. 

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Haha lovely update di! Sid playing well man, keep it up๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ please di update sooonnnnn. Just one update how can we wait di๐Ÿ˜ข
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awwww that was cute di waiting for next eagerly update soon

Tania_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cute update di . Oh our noughty hero siddhant playing with our cutie heroine roli so cute . Love it di . Update soon di .
banuprasa thumbnail

Part 34

Siddhant POV:

I wake up and looked at Roli who is sleeping peacefully hugging me...

I kissed on her forehead and took out the mobile to check for any messages...

Yes.. i got the message from the person who i told to find about Roli...

He managed to find out that Roli is the only daughter of Mr. Jamanlal.. CEO of Jamanlal Industries... And informed he will send me more details about her once he gets...

I heard these names and i think for a while...

Then i remembered they are my customers and met him couple of times during the business meetings...

Well.. So he is daughter of a rich person in Delhi...

Its obvious she is so delicate and dont know any of the works...

Now the puzzle of why she came out of our house to this island is to be found...

I will wait for that info which i believe will be received soon...

ANyway.. i am not going to let her know that i found about her...

Also not going to tell her who i am...

When she came out of the house even after living a luxurious life and came here to do any work given then its obvious she is not interested in rich life and instead she is searching for something else...

That i need to find out and till that i too will act with her like i am doing now and try to get to know her heart & mind...

But i feel bad that she is in need of doing those jobs though its not required to be done by her in real...

Then which job i can give her so that she can enjoy it and can also feel like working...

After thinking for a while i decided what is to be done...

I left her alone in the bed and went to the bungalow...

Everyone started greeting me...

'Listen everyone.. i wish none of you reveal that i am your boss in this vacation holidays...' i clarified...

Everyone agreed and went back to work...

Then our cook came near me...

'She is very beautiful & nice...' he said...

'Thank you... but you were about to reveal the secret today...' i said showing little upset face...

'Sorry.. i didn't mean that.. actually i was not feeling comfortable in seeing you doing these work and also same for her after i know what she means to you...' he said...

'Still understand i am doing this for some reason.. you know she came out of her house and i wish to know the reason.. if she knows who i am.. i dont know what will be her reaction and she may even leave from here too.. then where i can find her...' i explained...

'Oh.. i dont know that.. sorry...' he said...

'Its ok.. any way i decided that i will make her and myself work in the garden watering the plant so that you all dont need to feel odd.. And watering the plant is something good and interesting and no harm in doing that...' i said...

'Good idea.. I really cant see her or you cleaning or doing vessels...' he said firmly...

I shared a smile and went out to garden...

I went to the gardener who is also working for us for so many years...

'Uncle.. i got something to tell you...' i said...

Then i explained him that i will do gardening with Roli and he need to hide my identity as boss in front of her...

After much convincing he agreed...

Then i went back to servant house to see Roli...

banuprasa thumbnail

Sorry friends.. i will try to give more updates later as my princess already wake up and need to attend her...

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
good sid came to know about roli! lovely update di!! waiting for yours more update!๐Ÿ˜‰ and Princess allow mumma to give update naa yaar
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awww sid doesn't want roli to work & giving her easy job loved it di awww our princess woke up take care di we will wait 

Tania_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Di awasome โ€‹update . When our princess give you permission to post next part then you give update till then we will wait di .