Smiley-Rosid05 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Really nice one di...I am eagerly waiting for this ff continuation...thank you

Waiting for your updates 

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update didi... Really waiting for this ff since long didi... Eagerly waiting for next update... 

Tania_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks di for agingโ€‹ upload all part in one page , this help me to recall this ff And now elderly waiting for next update . Di update soon .
banuprasa thumbnail

Sorry girls to keep you all waiting... But there was a death of my elder mother in law and I return home only today afternoon... Then our princess broke my specs... I can't see computer without specs to give update as I got high power of -7 & -8...

So waiting for my specs to get repaired to give next update...

Will try to give tonight... Probably if I get my specs repaired tonight...

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: banuprasa

Sorry girls to keep you all waiting... But there was a death of my elder mother in law and I return home only today afternoon... Then our princess broke my specs... I can't see computer without specs to give update as I got high power of -7 & -8...

So waiting for my specs to get repaired to give next update...

Will try to give tonight... Probably if I get my specs repaired tonight...

aww my naughty darling once again showed her naughtiness ๐Ÿ˜it's OK di we will wait but it's so hard you naa๐Ÿ˜‚

banuprasa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarahrosid

aww my naughty darling once again showed her naughtiness ๐Ÿ˜it's OK di we will wait but it's so hard you naa๐Ÿ˜‚

Though i didn't got my specs repaired as expected.. fortunately i located my spae specs..(my old specs) and with help of that.. finally going to give update now..

Update in few minutes... :)

banuprasa thumbnail

Part 30

Siddhant POV:

I was admiring Roli the whole day in the saree.. 

She was looking quiet beautiful.. 

I know she was not convenient in that.. but its true that when we are going to be as workers in the bungalow i cant let her work in knee length skirt and all.. 

And of course she is gorgeous in the saree and i wish to see her more in saree...

After pushing the day.. we had dinner finally and now its time for us to go to bed...

Today i have decided not to tell her myself to wrap her hands around me first...

Let me see whether she is doing herself..

Yes.. i want to know because.. if i need to push her to do that it shows.. she is not interested in doing that.. instead if she is wrapping her hands herself.. then it shows.. she is interested too and not doing just because i am telling her...

I went to bed and lay down facing the wall...

After a while i know she is coming to bed...

She lay down on the bed the other side behind me...

I was eager to know what she is going to do now???

It doesn't took much time for her to forward her hand towards me and wrapping her hands around my waist from behind...

Yes... this is what i wanted you to do my darling...

But you know darling.. if i am turned towards you.. then it might have been.. wow...

'Siddhant.. i wish to ask you something...' she said...

Well its time for to do what i just thought...

'I dont like talking behind me Roli...' i said...

'Where i am talking behind you Siddhant.. i am directly talking to you only...' she said innocently...

'I mean this behind...' i said showing her behind me expressing she is behind me now...

'What can i do then???' she asked...

'We can talk if i can turn towards you...' i said...

There was silence for a moment... i was eager to know her answer...

'Ok...' she said while i just turned towards her without further waiting...

She fall on my chest and tried to move away...

'I need my pillow too.. you know right..' i said...

Then what after turning towards her.. how can i let her go away...

She stayed as she was leaning on my chest... 

Her fingers started making circles on my chest while she started to talk...

I closed my eyes to feel her fingers playing over my chest...

Darling.. you want me to hear what you are talking or not??? i thought

'Siddhant.. you tricked me to wear saree right...' she asked...

'What??? i didn't...' i said...

'I know that jeans was not torn while you made me think so and to wear saree...' she said...

'ROli.. it was you who wear that saree when you got doubt that the jeans is torn.. what i did in that...' i asked innocently...

'But you know its not convenient for me to wear.. so i am not going to wear that saree again...' she said...

Is it Roli??? then let me think what other way i can make you wear that... i thought...

'Siddhant.. when is your boss coming???' she asked...

'Why??? what happened suddenly you are asking this???' i asked...

'I am asking because then i can start working there and i will be getting my own servant house to stay right.. then there will be no problem like sharing the bed etc...' she said...

Oh Darling... you are talking as if you are feeling bad in sharing bed.. Tell me you are not looking at me.. i thought...

She lift her face & looked at me eagerly to know my answer...

I think for a while... What to tell her now???

Then i got that idea which will solve all these problems...

I mean wearing saree.. then meeting boss... sharing servant house...

'Roli.. i heard he is coming tomorrow.. so lets try to meet him tomorrow itself...'  i said...

'Is it.. well then lets meet him tomorrow and once i get my own house... i can stay in that and there is no need for us to disturb each other privacy...' she said...

'Of course..' i said with a smile...

She lean again on my chest and slept in a while...

I kissed on her head slowly and wrapped my hands around her...

Roli.. Lets see what happens tomorrow... i smiled...

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well Mr. tricky master! you are so naughty I must tell you this!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚ you made her wear saree not only that sleepsleep on your chest too! good going sid!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰roli may I tell you something? no I won't di will tell herself๐Ÿ˜‚ super update waiting for next
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ha ha naughty sid what is he planning now lets see waiting for next eagerly update soon

Tania_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oho noughty siddhant . Awesome update di . Di Waiting for next update . Di don't give stress to your eyes . We will wait for update .