Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Naughty Sid... You made roli to wear saree and sleep on your chest....  Eagerly waiting  for to know what will Sid next plan.... 

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Cutie and naughty update. Loved it di. Now what's going on in Mr. Naughty's brain. Let's see. Update next soon di. 

banuprasa thumbnail

Part 31

Siddhant POV:

I wake up & looked at Roli who was still sleeping on my chest wrapping her hands around me...

I kissed on her forehead and tighten my grip around her...

I wish my every morning start with you beside me.. i thought and the thought itself got smile on my lips...

I slowly turned which made her to lay down on her back...

I admired her face for a while...

I gently kissed on her cheeks and peck her lips...

She slightly turned her face side wise...

I looked at her whether she is waking up...

But no.. she was still sleeping...

Darling..  Overall reaction to all my kisses is just turning the face...  I thought you will wake up and wonder what i did to you... and may even start to fight with me...

I am happy that i am able to do all these with you.. but you know its ok only till i am beside you.. I wish you to be alert if you are alert in case you are alone.. what if someone else take advantage...

I know the same advantage i am taking.. but you know i never even tried to touch or look at any girls before..  Even in my office so many girls are there who try to get closer to me.. In the past also so many where there who tried to propose me in college days too.. But none took my heart...

And yes.. you did that.. even though you were just on disguise...

I kissed her cheeks again while this time it was little hard instead of gentle..

I felt she is trying to get up now...

I swiftly moved my face away and was just looking at her...

She touch her cheeks where i just kissed...

'Sid.. what you did??? i felt something on my cheeks...' she asked...

'What i did.. i just tried to wake you up... by patting on your cheeks with my fingers,,,' i tried...

I know she was not convinced about that.. but got no other go when she was not having any other option other than that...

'But why you wake me up so early...' she asked looking at the clock which was only showing 6 now...

'Did you forgot.. today our boss is coming and we need to go to bungalow...' i said...

'So what.. is he going to come this morning itself???' she puzzled...

'Roli.. you are not going to to work in the office to reach by 9.. instead its house hold work and we need to go early.. more over before that we need to get ready taking bath and all.. right...' i said...

'Ok.. lets get up then...' she said and got up from the bed...

She went to fresh up and take bath...

I kept the milk for boiling and was waiting for her...

When she came out.. i told her to prepare coffee and went to fresh up myself...

In a while.. we got ready and taking bath and she came out wearing some skirt...

'Roli.. i think its better if you wear saree...' i said...

'No Siddhant.. yesterday itself it was not convenient.. so please.. i will wear this which is convenient for me...' she said...

'As you wish...'  i said...

Then we moved towards bungalow...

When we entered into the bungalow.. few servants who came across tried to wish me.. while i told them not to...

We slowly went to a room inside and stood outside the door...

'Roli.. This is our boss room... Lets get in.. But i cant stay with you during your interview or recruitment... so i will leave you inside and go to do my own works...' i said...

She agreed and we went inside the room opening the door...

Its my own room and it consist of everything for a luxurious bedroom... and its huge with bathroom attached...

Not only bathroom.. its also connected to the next room from inside the dressing room as the next room consist of big wardrobe of mine...When servants wash my clothes.. they get into the next room from other entrance from hall to keep it inside my wardrobe.. while i use the door from inside to take my clothes...

I looked around the room as if searching for the person inside...

'It seems he is taking bath or something.. wait here.. he will be there any moment...' i said Roli...

There was a sofa on one of the side... i made her to sit in that and went out of the room...

Roli POV:

I really dont know about this boss...

What he is going to tell in that interview???

Whether he will recruit me for the job???

Really all these are new to me... while in the past.. its always the reverse.. like i have my own servants... though interview & recruitment used to be done by my dad & mom...

I just came to this island to stay away from my dad's eye and here i am caught with all these...

Though i am new to all these workings i am already doing at Sid's servant house.. i cant see i hate those.. Its just a different experience... May be as its strange experience.. i started enjoying it too..

Likewise i wish i get this job too so that i can continue my stay here atleast for some more days...

With various thinking i was waiting for that so called boss...

And yes.. i just heard the sound of opening of the door from the room inside...

banuprasa thumbnail

Part 32

Siddhant POV:

I entered into the changing room through the next room door...

I removed my shirt & pant and took a shower in the bathroom...

I wipe my wet body and wrapped a towel on my waist...

Then took another towel and came out of the room wiping my wet hair...

Because of the towel which was drying my hair.. Roli cant see my face properly...

I saw her looking towards me on hearing the door sound...

But i can see her eyes widened seeing me in just a towel on my waist...

She swiftly down her eyelids...

I just went towards the window on other side facing against her as if just ignoring her presence...

I slightly moved the window glass so that she cant see my image from the window glass while i can see her from the same window glass...

Her face was still facing down...

'Sir.. i am Roli... i have come for the interview...' she said hesitantly...

'Oh.. you have come.. well.. Sid was telling about you over phone.. ' i said... slightly changing the accent...

I slightly turned towards her while her eyes were still facing down avoiding looking at me in towel...

I was giving a sharp look towards her which might have felt by her which i can understand with her restless expression...  I smiled...

'Baby.. You wanted some job here right...' i said... in a sexy tone...

I noticed her nodding her head...

'I like you baby.. you are so sexy with you beautiful legs.. THen why not i give you a job here...' i said with same sexy tone...

I felt her covering her revealing legs with her skirt more to avoid me looking at her legs...

'Baby... just be sure you got the job here...' i said....

I know she didn't lift her face yet to look at me...

'Thank you sir...' she said... and tried to lift her face...

'Baby.. why cant you help me in drying my wet hair.. with your beautiful hands.. ' i said  and started drying my hair again covering my face with the towel to the extent possible...

'What???  No Sir.. i think i am coming for job only household and not for your personal works...' she replied...

'So what.. What is wrong in doing that baby???' i asked her... and tried to take steps towards her...

She turned against me to avoid me completely...

'Sorry sir.. i am not interested in doing that... if you can tell me what sort of hosuehold works you are expecting me to do & in which servant house i can stay.. then i will leave and start doing my works...' she said...

'Oh Baby.. do whatever you wish to do... and take care of me too whenever possible.. ' i said...

She just got irritated by my proposal...

'And yes baby.. few houses are there as empty to occupy in servant quarters.. you select whichever you want.. but surely tell me where you are going to stay.. ' i said...

I cant see her getting shocked on my words...

She went out of the room without talking anything further...

I know she will be searching for me now...

I went into the changing room and changed to the pant & shirt i was wearing earlier...

I already told our cook to take her to kitchen when she comes out of the room...

When i came out to the hall... i found her in the kitchen...

I went near her and smiled...

'Roli.. you got the job or not???' i enquired...

'Yes i got...' she said with no interest.. more with worry...

'What happened.. you are looking so upset...' i asked...

'I want to talk to you Sid...' she said...

We went little away from others to talk...

'Sid.. i dont like your boss...' she said...

'So what.. there is no need to like the boss to work under him...' i said...

'You know his intention seems to be so bad...' she said...

'Why what happened???' i asked innocently...

When she explained whatever happened inside.. i just showed a shocking expression on my face...

'Sid.. i wonder how i can work for him...' she said...

'Look Roli.. you only wanted to work here.. thats why i recommend you for the job and bring you here.. If you are not interested.. you can very well go back when yacht goes next to Goa...' i said...

'Not that i want to go back.. i am ready to work.. but only feeling odd with the boss...' she said...

'If that's your concern.. then just do jobs which is not directly connected with him.. so that you can stay away from him...' i suggested...

'Ok.. I am never going to face that guy again.. moreover i will wear saree from tomorrow...' she said...

'Why??? you said not comfortable...' i asked...

'I dont want him to look at my legs and all.. instead though uncomfortable..i can wear that saree itself..' she said...

'Oh.. its your wish.. you got your servant house right...' i asked...

'Yes.. he said i can select on my own with empty one available.. but i am not going to do that...' she said...

'Why???' i asked with a puzzle on my face...

'You know that person told me to inform him where i am going to stay.. i really dont know what he mean by that.. what if he misbehave with me or something when i am alone at my house..' she said...

'Then what are you going to do???' i asked...

'I will better stay with you like how i am staying now.. atleast you will be with me and i will be safe with you Sid than with that guy...' she said...

Is it darling??? you feel safe with me than that guy...

I smiled...

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sid is acting way too smart in hiding his identity from roli. Eagerly waiting to know roli's reaction when she knows that sid is only boss. Update next soon di.

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The best actor and lier award goes to Mr. siddhant bhardwaj!!! God how many liesπŸ˜‚ but di everything was just perfect!!!! hehe! update sooonn di pleaseeeee
Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Best actor and lier award should give to Sid, how many lie he told to roli... He made her to obey his words... Eagerly waiting for next update.. . 

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Omg this guy is too much what a superb plan he made to hide his identity from roli & made her stay with him & wear saree haha naughty guy intelligent too fab di loved it waiting for next eagerly update soon

Tania_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update di . Now can't wait . Please update soon di .😍😍😍😍😍
banuprasa thumbnail

Part 33

Siddhant POV:

We went back to the hall...

I looked at ROli to see what she is going to do...

'Sid.. which work i can do???' she asked...

'How can i decide??? Do something by yourself...'  i said...

'By the way.. what are you going to do???' she asked...

I think for a while...

'I will clean the table in the dining...' i said...

Then went to dining and saw one of my servant doing that already...

He was about to greet me while i hold him from doing that...

Then took the cleaning cloth from him and told him to do some other job...

Then started clearing the dining...

I saw Roli looking at me for a while...

'Ok... i will do something in the kitchen..' she said...

She went inside kitchen while i went near the entrance of the kitchen to see what is happening...

She went near the cook...

'Please give me some job here in the kitchen...' she asked...

'Mam.. what job i can give you??? i cant...' he denied...

Oh no.. Why cant he simply give some job instead...

'Why cant you.. i have come to work here and i need to do something right...' she asked again...

'No mam.. you better sit and relax.. i will do everything in the kitchen... i cant make you work anything here...' he said...

'Sit & relax!!! and why cant you give me work!!!' she got surprised why he is telling like that...

Oh Siddhant.. its time for you to get in and sort this out before she get some doubt...

'Roli.. he is used to do everything in the kitchen by himself and never shares with anyone.. thats why he is telling like that... ' i said her and looked at the cook...

'Let her do something which she can do without disturbing you.. then i think you wont find difficult right...' i told him...

'How can i???' cook was still feeling odd to give her job knowing what she is for me...

'Ok.. let me give her something to work with...' i said and looked at ROli...

'Roli.. wipe the washed vessels with dry towel and arrange in this tub.. so that he will later arrange it in its places...' i said...

She agreed and started doing the work...

Then i went back to clean the dining...

Our cook came behind me...

'Sir.. i cant see you doing these job...' he said with upset face...

'Remember.. you are not telling me to do.. then only you need to feel bad.. its me who is doing these myself...' i said...

"Still sir.. what is the need for you to clean dining and all.. its our job and yours is just give orders to us...' he said...

'I know.. so now i am going you order to go back to kitchen to continue cooking instead of disturbing me from doing my job...' i said...

without any other way he went back to work...

In a while another servant came to me telling the same thing...

It took sometime for me to convince him to leave me doing the job...

Come on.. Cant i do any work inside my own bungalow or what...  i thought...

Roli was occupied with her given work for some time and after finishing dining i went near the kitchen and was looking at her doing the job sincerely...

I wish she alone be inside kitchen.. Then...

I might have went near her without making any noise...

Then i might have wrapped my hands around her waist from behind...

Making a tight back hug i might have whispered inside her ear 'I love you...'

I might have placed few kisses on her ears, neck and shoulders and...

Oh god... this girl is turning me crazy...

She is not even near me and i am already feeling hot with just her thought...

Roli just turned towards me and smiled seeing me...

'Sid.. i finished the work.. it seems you too finished your job... What are you going to do now???' she asked...

'Cold shower.. that is what i feel like doing now...' i said and then realised what i told seeing her strange expression...

'What???' she asked...

'Nothing.. feeling tired and sweaty.. so thought of having a shower...' i said...

Hope i managed the situation... But i realised no when she asked me further...

'You already had shower...' she puzzled..

Oh my god.. how she knows i was the one who took shower and came to see her a while ago...

'Why are you thinking so much for this simple one.. we already took bath and got ready to come here in servant quarters itself right...' she clarified giving me breathe of relief...

'You are right.. i just told just like that...' i said with a smile...

'Lets to go our quarters and come later... Now there is nothing much as cooking is in progress...' i said...

'But we did work for very less work...' she said...

Oh my sincere worker.. come now.. its me boss who is calling you.. dont worry i will not fire you for doing less work...

'We will do more work later... now come...' i said and took her back to servant quarters...

Then what.. i cant think what job i can given again as she finished her given task already.. 

And there is no need for my lovely lady to much work when i got enough man to do everything...

'What are we going to do now??? she asked when we reached our place...

'Lets take rest...' i said and went to bed...

'Sid are you crazy.. you wont let me sleep when i really wanted to.. while now telling we can rest...' she complained...

'Remember Roli.. we may have much work to do after lunch.. so better take rest now...' i said...

I hold her hand and pulled her towards me...

She fell on my chest and when she tried to move...

I pushed her to the bed so that she lay down on her back...

'I am tired Roli.. Lets take rest...' i said...

She didn't argue further and was just looking at me...

I wrapped my hands around her waist and rest my head on her shoulder...

I closed my eyes and enjoyed our closeness...