Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf

Oh pls then post the link lover... If not it's a PR shit... 

Omg how do you keep track of which member said what about HR😆

Bcoz i cannot forget the look u have in your display pic. Its creepy ðŸ˜³  So, i remember whatever u say. I keep track of those who are known hater of Hrithik ðŸ¥³

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

Bcoz i cannot forget the look u have in your display pic. Its creepy ðŸ˜³  So, i remember whatever u say. I keep track of those who are known hater of Hrithik ðŸ¥³

What? he looks scary n not that creepy😆

And i don't hate your Saint HR😆

Where is the link? Or is it HR treating himself with such article to boost his insecurity n ego

Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf

What? he looks scary n not that creepy😆

And i don't hate your Saint HR😆

Where is the link? Or is it HR treating himself with such article to boost his insecurity n ego

Yeah. Hrithik Roshan will be insecure. Of who exactly? There is no one even remotely close to him in anything. Looks, Dance, Body, Acting, Action ðŸ˜Ž

I think his Haters shud get treated for Burns. They r insecure of him and we can understand. They shud avoid entering such topics which can shoot up their inferiority complexes n hurt their fragile egos even more🤣

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

Yeah. Hrithik Roshan will be insecure. Of who exactly? There is no one even remotely close to him in anything. Looks, Dance, Body, Acting, Action ðŸ˜Ž

I think his Haters shud get treated for Burns. They r insecure of him and we can understand. They shud avoid entering such topics which can shoot up their inferiority complexes ðŸ¤£

Kyun bhai is this post his members only At? 

Why are you not posting the link, if you are sooo sure about him winning the tittle lol

Almost always most beautiful n talented ppl are more insecure than the average

'mirror mirror oh mirror, who is the fairest of all' ðŸ¤£

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

HR lkng really gorgeous here

Because his carry bag eyes are hidden under those huge glasses. He does look good

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Jaby Koay 's reaction is my all time favourite

Mine too, and I love how sometimes he seems pissed when Achara is fangirling over Hrithik ðŸ˜†