Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Are his wife and kids also there.....but anyways....would love to see some pics...smiley27

JayaBachan thumbnail

UFFF when will SRK host a party for me? Has Beckham ever made an MID account 10 years ago just to vote for him in a poll to win? Did he spend two unpaid days to create a birthday thread for him on India Forums? I think not. Bhalai ka toh zamana hi nahi raha ðŸ˜¤

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beckham is looking old now, but I loved the way he called out his wife over her working class comment.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

aww....I don't know where this video is from.....but SRK during the conference starts singing to a crying baby....smiley27...smiley19

https://twitter.com/ilovesrksm/status/1725161932938793446?s=20

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

aww....I don't know where this video is from.....but SRK during the conference starts singing to a crying baby....smiley27...smiley19

https://twitter.com/ilovesrksm/status/1725161932938793446?s=20

OH MY GOD and now this? I have to compete for his attention with a baby! 🫠 He has time to sing for a crying baby but what about all my tears during the release of Zero and Jab Tak Hai Jaan? I’ve been barely alive ever since. 

LOL just kidding, I love him and this video. I’m not jealous at all because I would simply perish and die if he baby-zoned me after all my Pati Dev claims. 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

UFFF when will SRK host a party for me? Has Beckham ever made an MID account 10 years ago just to vote for him in a poll to win? Did he spend two unpaid days to create a birthday thread for him on India Forums? I think not. Bhalai ka toh zamana hi nahi raha ðŸ˜¤

SRK needs to host a party for Messi to win my heart. Beckham is Messi's boss, so SRK is very close to winning my heart smiley43

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

SRK needs to host a party for Messi to win my heart. Beckham is Messi's boss, so SRK is very close to winning my heart smiley43

SRK already likes Messi and has written positive things about him so that should earn some brownie points. Now if only Messi visits India so that we both can stand outside Mannat for two complete different reasons. smiley37