Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippery_chilka thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ok, after watching the episode. Both Piansh were at fault but Ansh moreso because his not trusting Pia and kicking her out of RH wronged, her, Adi and Pari. Whereas Pia being stubborn wronged Adi and Pari. TBH, after the way Ansh behaved and the words he used to kick her out, I can't blame Pia for not trying harder with Ansh. A part of her must have been terrified of being rejected again so she chose not to. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Ok, after watching the episode. Both Piansh were at fault but Ansh moreso because his not trusting Pia and kicking her out of RH wronged, her, Adi and Pari. Whereas Pia being stubborn wronged Adi and Pari. TBH, after the way Ansh behaved and the words he used to kick her out, I can't blame Pia for not trying harder with Ansh. A part of her must have been terrified of being rejected again so she chose not to. 

Exactly. Ansh's ego and stubbornness caused all this. I don't blame Piya for not trying to reconcile with him. But leaving Adi to that moron was a huge mistake. Poor kid has been suffering all along.