Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: joypallavi

Ved is right this time but ansh please someone remind him that piya gave all her sarpika power to protect ansh from mohana and Dola and choose to live a powerless life . Mohana is trapped in bandar temple for 21 years but still she is able to trap divya , rathore from help of ruby and karan with help of mansi if he seriously want piya back atleast he should talk to nishant for once and Nishant I know most of viewer disappointed  with him but he is always like this he refuse to help rathore from mohana and ruby because he felt he loose savi. He quit his revavanshi job when initially  naman joined them .He is the one who suggested piansh to snacth adi power to keep him safe from evil eyes and moreover he and savi helped people with there knowledge not with any supernatural  power. He hardly called piya to help him in asauransh matter despite knowing  her power as a father he knew that  ansh all accusations on piya are wrong his character has always this power snatching shades.even normal people get trapped by evil forces atleast if power are snatched from piansh evil forces donot get attracted to them specially for powers. These power of piansh attracted evil force towards them which is not totally wrong I think are not dola impressed with piya sarpika power and tried to use her to kill mohana at the cost of ansh and rathores life. As for piya ansh already take away his motherly right on adi and if she informed  her about pari she will loose her also she didnot knew that ansh is ready to accept her for pari sake atleast she tried to talk to ansh but ansh didn't do the same thing for adi. Here ansh is more at fault as compare to others.

Ansh is definitely at fault here. Nothing can absolve him from his crime of abandoning Piya at her worst condition.

But unfortunately, Piya's decisions alone have caused more harm than his if we look at the current situation.

Technically speaking, Ansh could outs Piya only because she herself was confused about her powers. They were normal human beings. Ansh couldn't overpower her in any way. Once she got to know about the power being their unborn child's, if she had filed for custody, she could have easily taken Adi with him. Rathores are super rich but Sharmas too are well off. Besides, Adi was only 1 year old. Court always gives more preference to mothers when the kids are very small.

Ansh didn't want to listen to her. But why couldn't she stand up for her kids and more importantly for herself? I loved it when she got back at Ansh once he pointed towards Divya. Then why didn't she show the same will-power for her kids?

And if Ansh had listened to her, then they could have found a solution to bind Pari's power too or something like that. But just because Ansh refused, she made up a theory that Adi would be better off without them? What sort of logic is this?

Piya herself led an orphan's life and believed her father abandoned him. How could she not think of Adi? Her decision has become a blessing in disguise for Pari as she has lived a secured, happy life. But none can deny that Adi despite living in a joint family has grown up to be sad and reserved. Without any fault of his, he has suffered the most.

Nishant is shady and he had every right to scold Ved. In fact, until yesterday, I was wishing him to beat Ansh up like he did when Mo misled him in Piya's voice. But he also knows more than anyone that one incident can destroy a family. His whole life he has blamed himself for failing Divya and Piya. Shouldn't he have talked about these scenarios with Piya considering he knew another child was on her way?

Everybody is human here and all of them had their share of fault. But the cumulative effect has destroyed PiyAnsh and Adi's lives.

Just as Ansh can't escape his fault of abandoning Piya, Piya too can't victimize herself putting the entire blame on Ansh. Even if she had chosen her self-respect over her love, she should have chosen her kids over their birth father's idiotic claim.

Ansh has failed Piya as a husband while Piya has failed Adi as a mother. She is as much as at fault as Ansh is.

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Is piya still has any power as for pari noone knows about her power not even piya . pari is the biggest threat to mohana I think because mo is totally  unaware of her existence. I think this time both adi and pari will tackle her together. 

Well, Piya knows about Pari's power. But she is unaware of the powers already showing up. Pari is definitely gonna play a huge role in defeating Bhasmika. Besides in the promo they showed both the siblings and the question was whether they'll be able to tackle MoBhas or not.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

You know knowing Ansh went to take piya back makes his soliloquy yesterday a little easier to digest.

I still hate Ansh 

Nishant really lectured Ved ?? 

No dilman 😔

Me too. But they have ruined Piya today. I just hope there is more to her story.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Well, nothing can come closer when we talk about Ansh's loooovvvveeeee for Ved. 😠🤬

But the guy stood like rock with Piya during Kohra when Piya herself blamed her for killing Rahul. Then he showed firm believe in Piya during Daivik vs Davansh track & lastly in the war. So it was really inconsistent of his character that he blamed Piya for killing that useless Makshika.

I don't underestimate Bhasmu. Because Adi might be a hybrid but Bhasmu has both the powers along with all other entities. So technically Adi doesn't stand a chance.

But I'd say she's got the best of Mo. She took out the most important page of Mo's book. She is not fighting Adi but weakening him emotionally. Today she told Ansh, Adi needs discipline. And then she created a situation where Ansh might think he is acting out. So Adi really is in great trouble until Piya intervenes. 

I know and that is why I only and only made reference to Ved.

And talking about Kohra track... I really loved Ansh then. He was ready to face every danger to save Pia. Then the Daivik vs DV track, well he showed faith in Pia but only after he got to know the truth. Earlier, he did not even for once suspect Pia's sudden change in attitude towards him and his family especially Ved. But still I acquit him cos he finally trusted Pia there.

Then his changed demeanor was really out of context. That is why we all were asking that is he the same Ansh who used to support Pia? It was totally out of character for him.

@bold: "technically" Adi does not stand a chance against Bhasmika... But we all have seen the makers have been showing Adi above all when it comes to powers. So, even if he might not be able to defeat Bhasmika, he can give a tough time to her. Then, we can't forget that Adi and Pari are the only ones who have powers as of now.

@red: that is it. She is targeting Adi emotionally. And Pia will definitely have to intervene if she wants to save Adi. The most important thing which she has in her favour is that the Rathores don't know her truth. Only Adi knows and he is terrified.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

I know and that is why I only and only made reference to Ved.

And talking about Kohra track... I really loved Ansh then. He was ready to face every danger to save Pia. Then the Daivik vs DV track, well he showed faith in Pia but only after he got to know the truth. Earlier, he did not even for once suspect Pia's sudden change in attitude towards him and his family especially Ved. But still I acquit him cos he finally trusted Pia there.

Well, even then I would give him brownie point. He was expecting Piya to have some reason and when he found her earrings he understood everything and tackled Mo. Considering Ved was involved, the amount of patience he had showed back then was commendable. Which is why his sudden change looks so out of the character.

Then his changed demeanor was really out of context. That is why we all were asking that is he the same Ansh who used to support Pia? It was totally out of character for him.

@bold: "technically" Adi does not stand a chance against Bhasmika... But we all have seen the makers have been showing Adi above all when it comes to powers. So, even if he might not be able to defeat Bhasmika, he can give a tough time to her. Then, we can't forget that Adi and Pari are the only ones who have powers as of now.

Makers have a bad habit of glorifying whoever enters this show. First Mo, then Adi and now Bhasmu who can literally so anything. I do want Adi and Pari to give a tough time to her but the final battle should be between the grownups. Two kids fighting a grown-ass woman - I would pass.

@red: that is it. She is targeting Adi emotionally. And Pia will definitely have to intervene if she wants to save Adi. The most important thing which she has in her favour is that the Rathores don't know her truth. Only Adi knows and he is terrified.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Exactly... He did display infinite amount of patience in Ved's case. And this sudden change in character... it's completely unrelatable.

Anyways, we have had enough of Ansh and Pia... Ye jaise the, waise hi rehenge. I don't expect anything from them.

Now, coming to Mo, Adi, Pari and Bhasmika... Well the promo did say that Adi and Pari are supposed to save their parents. So, I am already bracing myself for Adi-Pari vs Mo-Bhasmu.

They have a habit of over glorifying all the new entries. Adi... They have glorified him so much that they have literally shown him as a God like kid. Mo... They glorified her but ultimately they made her apper a stupid person, owing to her most spectacular failures.

They are glorifying Bhasmika too... And I doubt it will be for long. She will definitely have some weakness for sure which will lead to her end.

Now coming to Bhasmika being defeated... Well, I am bracing myself for the kids fighting and saving their parents. But I really want the grown-ups to kill Bhasmika. Two kids, even though they are super powerful, defeating Bhasmika is too much for me.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Exactly... He did display infinite amount of patience in Ved's case. And this sudden change in character... it's completely unrelatable.

Anyways, we have had enough of Ansh and Pia... Ye jaise the, waise hi rehenge. I don't expect anything from them.

Now, coming to Mo, Adi, Pari and Bhasmika... Well the promo did say that Adi and Pari are supposed to save their parents. So, I am already bracing myself for Adi-Pari vs Mo-Bhasmu.

They have a habit of over glorifying all the new entries. Adi... They have glorified him so much that they have literally shown him as a God like kid. Mo... They glorified her but ultimately they made her apper a stupid person, owing to her most spectacular failures.

They are glorifying Bhasmika too... And I doubt it will be for long. She will definitely have some weakness for sure which will lead to her end.

Now coming to Bhasmika being defeated... Well, I am bracing myself for the kids fighting and saving their parents. But I really want the grown-ups to kill Bhasmika. Two kids, even though they are super powerful, defeating Bhasmika is too much for me.

🤗

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Ansh is definitely at fault here. Nothing can absolve him from his crime of abandoning Piya at her worst condition.

But unfortunately, Piya's decisions alone have caused more harm than his if we look at the current situation.

Technically speaking, Ansh could outs Piya only because she herself was confused about her powers. They were normal human beings. Ansh couldn't overpower her in any way. Once she got to know about the power being their unborn child's, if she had filed for custody, she could have easily taken Adi with him. Rathores are super rich but Sharmas too are well off. Besides, Adi was only 1 year old. Court always gives more preference to mothers when the kids are very small.

Ansh didn't want to listen to her. But why couldn't she stand up for her kids and more importantly for herself? I loved it when she got back at Ansh once he pointed towards Divya. Then why didn't she show the same will-power for her kids?

And if Ansh had listened to her, then they could have found a solution to bind Pari's power too or something like that. But just because Ansh refused, she made up a theory that Adi would be better off without them? What sort of logic is this?

Piya herself led an orphan's life and believed her father abandoned him. How could she not think of Adi? Her decision has become a blessing in disguise for Pari as she has lived a secured, happy life. But none can deny that Adi despite living in a joint family has grown up to be sad and reserved. Without any fault of his, he has suffered the most.

Nishant is shady and he had every right to scold Ved. In fact, until yesterday, I was wishing him to beat Ansh up like he did when Mo misled him in Piya's voice. But he also knows more than anyone that one incident can destroy a family. His whole life he has blamed himself for failing Divya and Piya. Shouldn't he have talked about these scenarios with Piya considering he knew another child was on her way?

Everybody is human here and all of them had their share of fault. But the cumulative effect has destroyed PiyAnsh and Adi's lives.

Just as Ansh can't escape his fault of abandoning Piya, Piya too can't victimize herself putting the entire blame on Ansh. Even if she had chosen her self-respect over her love, she should have chosen her kids over their birth father's idiotic claim.

Ansh has failed Piya as a husband while Piya has failed Adi as a mother. She is as much as at fault as Ansh is.

Nishant and divya has very different story and nishant and divya have a kind of respect towards each other despite there differences . Both are fighting  with evil forces they never give up there societal responsibility  and moreover at present also except adi all are under one roof and safe if we donot consider ansh as family. And adi is in danger due to ansh . Decision of remarriage is taken by ansh not by pia and it was ansh who is ignoring adi warning not piya. 

Ansh is failed as a father also to adi first donot approach to pia and nishant . And now decided to marry bhasmika. Adi is also safe from past 6 year because bhasmika is just entered. So pia is not totally wrong if she thought that adi is more safe in rathore house and divya never filled hatred in pia for her father and even nishant accepted pia wholeheartedly the moment he realise she is his daughter if ansh gave wrong picture to adi regarding pia than it is ansh fault not pia because pia already tried to fix the thing after knowing about pregnancy during the ritual itself pari is in pia womb and if that time there power is not bounded with pari than it is not necessary  that it will bound with another method . Everyone is human and they have there fault but after today's episode most of people blame pia rather than ansh.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Nishant and divya has very different story and nishant and divya have a kind of respect towards each other despite there differences . Both are fighting  with evil forces they never give up there societal responsibility  and moreover at present also except adi all are under one roof and safe if we donot consider ansh as family. And adi is in danger due to ansh . Decision of remarriage is taken by ansh not by pia and it was ansh who is ignoring adi warning not piya. 

Ansh is failed as a father also to adi first donot approach to pia and nishant . And now decided to marry bhasmika. Adi is also safe from past 6 year because bhasmika is just entered. So pia is not totally wrong if she thought that adi is more safe in rathore house and divya never filled hatred in pia for her father and even nishant accepted pia wholeheartedly the moment he realise she is his daughter if ansh gave wrong picture to adi regarding pia than it is ansh fault not pia because pia already tried to fix the thing after knowing about pregnancy during the ritual itself pari is in pia womb and if that time there power is not bounded with pari than it is not necessary  that it will bound with another method . Everyone is human and they have there fault but after today's episode most of people blame pia rather than ansh.

We can always agree to disagree.

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well now i am really tired to make any further comments on PiAnsh and who is right who is wrong , Now dont want to think about PiAnsh any more they can go to hell and Ansh can marry Bhasmika and Piya can marry another man i dont give them a hoot now they are dead for me from nowonwards😡🤢Only in this whole circus of Rathores and Nishant family my hear goes for two persons who are most imp for me right now Adi and Pari😭They are now sole reason for me to watch this show now. And PRECAP really excites me as how Pari is going to help Adi and in all this when Adi will see Pari powers then what happens. Both are very unlucky as they are born to PiAnsh as both are such fools by blaming each other u idiots u cant get away with ur faults🤬U both have make ur children life hell and now ur standards are so low that both Mohana and Basmika wants to compete and defeat Adi our new super hero and future heroine Pari.👏🤣I think Bhasmika, Mohana , Pari and Adi will bring new thrill and fun in this show.😎PiAnsh now u can die peacefully i dont care and both then can meet in heaven.

Now my whole attention and love is for Adi and Pari two cuties of this show❤️🤗Cant waste more my energy and time on justifying downgraded and maha stupid actions of PiAnsh🥱.

Love u too Adi and Pari my all sympathies for u too only as u two are only kids right now but have great powers which are still to be explored. U both should study in magic school like Hogwards😊and then u will  emerge as powerful witch and warlock.😛

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago