Thank you Bhootni Aunty

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Today I am going to give my first and last Thank You to Bhootni Aunty, no I don’t like her 🤢and no I am not bitten by a Crazy Dog 🤪

Thank you Bhootni Aunty  for the following:

1.) Writing the letter to Akshat Jindal demanding & ordering him to marry within 15 days deadline. Resulted in Akshat Jindal finding his Anmol Single Piece Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal who in the journey became his Jeevan Saathi,  Humsafar, Humdard, Humrahi, & his Soulmate

2.) Reentering n becoming Blast from the Past on Akshat Jindal & Guddan Akshat Jindal’s engagement day, because you have removed all the what if from AJ’s mind

3.) In your psychopathy Zid & Darama for burning yours & AJs wedding album 

4.) Doing all  kands, Fake Drama, giving Guddan challenges,  testing the love of Akshan because we did get some beautiful scenes , etc 

5.) For putting a condition of making Guddan marry 70 Dadaji, because of Guddan’s 2nd marriage news, we saw the Junoon, the possessiveness, & Crazyiness of Akshat Jindal for his Wife & Life Guddan AkshatJindal. Event though he was angry and khafa with her, it showed Guddan and viewers how deeply AJ loves Guddan.

6.) For hitting AJ on the back of the head,  locking him up in his SUV, which led to Durga finding him, and Guddan telling him to trust her for the final time, and leading AJ at the mandap n replacing Daddu n remarrying his Gudiya for the 2nd time. In directly confessing your Truth, indirectly and directly removing the Blind Patti &Clearing the Fog from Akshat Jindal’s eyes and mind regarding your Bholi Bali Masoom Chehra 

7.) Indirectly & Directly, despite their difference, Guddan not forgiving & deeply being hurt by her Hubby, for making Sher & Sherni working together n planing against you. For making Sherni write the script of Tanvesh Honda

8.) For freeing Akshat Jindal and removing yourself from his heart, his mind from the Root. Now he doesnt have any Shadows of the Past hovering above his head, no guilt in his mind or heart regarding his decision of moving on in his life with his Present & Future Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal. 

Ab Bas I cannot thank Bhootni anymore, she deserved direct entry to Narak, with First Class  Slapping Marthon followed by Grandwala Humilating Exit.😈

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

👌🏻👌🏻Superb 

I thank her for those letters and last letter to get married 

Portrait got a closure burnt by her

Her entry showed guddan reality that she was blind folded for her family and whole family not worth her love

Dadi true color came out 

With marriage drama we saw aj possessive for  guddan 

Mandap myth of antara washed off

Beautiful memories are building up with akshan with tiny scenes which they will cherish

Aj became calm guddan the rebel 

Sherni will knock sher down and sher will oblige 

Antara exit 🥁 ✈️ to hell

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 4 years ago
kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

wonderful post. She did good for them in the long run in a way. She cleaned the slate for them in the long run and if you look at the bigger picture she was a much needed evil. She was always going to be a major story/track in this greater love story...i knew from the beginning of this show that antara would come back, one way or another.

She cleared up so much, but particularly for AJ. I still feel we need that one scene where he acknowledges the betrayal and deception of antara, maybe that will come soon, right now AJ is too preoccupied in getting his love back from guddan but he does need to take a moment and let out his anger towards what aunty did to him. I know he doesn't love her anymore, but it can't not hurt him to have this woman he once loved so much (i mean come on, we saw the devotion AJ had to her, i mean chilla chilla kai he used to say no one can take her place, no one can take your place antara, blah, blah blah), the woman he would eagerly await letters (which now have literally no meaning) from and listen to her every desire (while she was off faking her death, living likely off some other rich guy). It can't not hurt....we need to see him acknowledge that even though i know right now he just wants guddan back but for his own pain he needs to let that out. 

Edited by kshah1987 - 4 years ago
Akshananju thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Piku what a post yaar chudial ko thank you🤪🤪🥳

End of the post waah direct entry to narak slapping marathon 🤣🤣

jmoyee200 thumbnail

good post............

vootni...give us bathroom romance....and hand kiss ...🤗

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanku chudail auntie for Akshan bhatroom romance , shirt me batan laga , hand kiss , halua khilan..🤣 akshat jindal as Tanvesh honda..🤗

Edited by br200910 - 4 years ago
srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wonderful post Piku👏👏

Yes bhootni aunty erased  all the feelings, emotions and everything which Akshat Jindal had kept like a treasure.

Now he is free. It's like a new birth for him where he can love and move with his soulmate without past baggage😊

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you Gandi Bhootni for proving that it doesn't matter, even if Guddu commits serious homicide/s for real & intentionally, AJ would never stop loving her nor will it reduce the intensity or passion he has for her 😳

waise aap ke shabdon se hume abhas ho raha hai Piku ji ki aap ko Bhootni ko "Thank you" bolne mein kaafi takleef ho rahi hai 😳

Lekin humari maaniye toh aapne aacha kiya ki aapne abhi ye post bana di 👍🏼

cause trust me, after sangeet aap se ye na ho pata 😒

Then you will feel like kicking her inside dhaarti direct to patal just like this,

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Thank you Gandi Bhootni for proving that it doesn't matter, even if Guddu commits serious homicide/s for real & intentionally, AJ would never stop loving her nor will it reduce the intensity or passion he has for her 😳

So true, AJ would have helped Guddan get rid of the body and evidence without anyone suspecting his Guddiya.

waise aap ke shabdon se hume abhas ho raha hai Piku ji ki aap ko Bhootni ko "Thank you" bolne mein kaafi takleef ho rahi hai 😳

Sahi Pakhde Hai😊 I was stumbling with words and didn’t know how to write, Thank you for her. 😕 I rather make Thank You post for our Sweet Kamina Cupid Mr. Sunshine Pervy ❤️than Bhootni. 😡😔

Lekin humari maaniye toh aapne aacha kiya ki aapne abhi ye post bana di 👍🏼

Never less she does deserve a thank you, we have Tameez, and we are not luchi like her😡

cause trust me, after sangeet aap se ye na ho pata 😒

Then you will feel like kicking her inside dhaarti direct to patal just like this,

After the sangeet, I would be cheering, whistling and eating Popcorn seeing her Humilation😈

While writing the post I had become Uday Shetty I was trying to control my fingers of not writing something really bad🤬

For this post I had become Uday Shetty who was trying to control my anger

I was wondering if Guddan suggestion of  Pervys torture is still available: I would love to see Bhootni tied to a peepal tree and 21 scorpions released on her😈 one Scorpio representing each of the phera Akshan took😈

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

👌🏻👌🏻Superb 

I thank her for those letters and last letter to get married 

• True because of her letters Guddan & Aj got married

Portrait got a closure burnt by her

• Thank God, i was happy that Potrait got clourse

Her entry showed guddan reality that she was blind folded for her family and whole family not worth her love

Dadi true color came out 

• True, we all saw her Selfish side, she only cares about her Lalla’s Heir 🤢😡

With marriage drama we saw aj possessive for  guddan 

• Guddan got to know that even with the huge conspiracy and misunderstanding created by Bhootni, AJ still loves and cares  about Guddan, he can not tolerate her with someone else.
  • I feel sorry for her  Male Co Stars 🤣
  • Could you Imagine, if Guddan is acting, their is romantic dance similar to Ae Dil Mushkil and AJ would be so jealous and angry 😈

Mandap myth of antara washed off

• Exactly, love how she was the one that broke and removed the. Blind fold from Ajs eyes

Beautiful memories are building up with akshan with tiny scenes which they will cherish

• Exactly even though Guddan is angry right now, one day she and AJ will laugh when thinking about the Rangeen Tanvesh Honda

Aj became calm guddan the rebel 

• Something’s never change, Guddan was always the rebel and AJ the calm one in the relationship. 

Sherni will knock sher down and sher will oblige 

He always does

Antara exit 🥁 ✈️ to hell

A 1 party karenge hum

Thank you for your feedback love reading it 🤗