AdorableTrouble thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

It's 2:47 AM now, and I've gone crazy. Couldn't sleep till I got it out. 

It's been a while since I wrote so much. A link to my previous (& 1st) drabble on this forum: Practice~ A MishBeer Drabble

And the next part after this: Kahaani Me Twist ~ A MishBeer OS

Might be bad, haven't proofread, very sleepy and certainly crazy. Here goes nothing.

~ Beshaq ~

"Vahin to samajh nahi aa raha Naanu! Ke aisa kya hai jiski vajah se usko ye karna pad raha hai?!" Abir paced in his room, dressed in a dashing golden sherwani, exclaiming his frustrations to his grandfather. Mishti had been behaving as coldly since, as she'd done on the Haldi day. "Uska dard..apni family ko itna hurt kar ke..main imagine bhi nahi kar sakta!"

"Kitna pyaar karte ho Mishti se?" came a teary voice from the door. Parul Masi walked in, locking the door behind her. "Itna hairaan na dikho, pata hai mujhe. Kitna pyaar karte ho Mishti se?" she repeated her question in her shaky voice.

Abeer's expression changed to a determined look.

"Mere paak inn jazbaaton ko

Lafz kya batlayenge..

Aazmaa ke dekh lo

Shayd samajh aayenge.."

A genuine smile spread across her face. She put a palm on his cheek lovingly, "Bohot naaz aata hai tum par Abeer. Rishte banana jitna aasaan hota hai, nibhana utna hi mushqil. Mohabbat kar to li tumne, magar mushqil samay me saath nahi chhoda. Itni harkaton k baad bhi Mishti se vishvaas nahi utha tumhaara."

It was Abeer's turn to smile. "Jo ladki akele me apne parivaar k liye, unki khushiyon k liye 100 baar ladi ho vo agar 2-3 baar sabke saamne unhe dard de, beizzat karein, to itna to zaahir hai ki vo aisa kisi bohot badi vajah se kar rahi hai. Par jis rishte k liye usne zameen aasmaan ek kar diye usse bada kya hai? Uski family se, Kuhu se bada kya ho sakta hai?!"

"Kuch bhi nahi." Parul replied. Abir and Naanu looked at her, puzzled. "Mishti ko dhamki di gayi thi ke agar usne ye sab nahi kiya to Kunal aur Kuhu ki shaadi nahi hogi."

"BigB." Said Abeer and Naanu synchronously.

Parul nodded. "Keval ye nahin, Ben Baa ne usko aapse dur jaane ko bhi bola tha. Unki shart ke hisaab se Mishti agar aaj aapko aur apne parivaar ko, iss sheher ko chhod ke nahi gayi to vo ye shaadi nahi hone denge."

Had it been any other situation, Abeer would've been raging red by now, furious at his mother. But the thought of Mishti leaving threw everything else out of his mind. One look at his Naanu, who nodded quickly in return, Abeer ran out of the house dialling Mishti's number on his cell. 

He noticed all cars were busy due to the wedding. "Mujhe tumse baat nahi karni, please mujhe dobara call mat karna." Mishti cut the call. Without giving it a second thought, Abeer climbed the ghodi Kunal was supposed to sit on during the baaraat and sped toward the airport because he'd heard an announcement in the bg when Mishti was talking.

Getting into the airport through security was a task, but he managed to do it with some help. "MISHTII!" he kept shouting, not wanting to believe she'd left. "MISHTII!" his heart called as it felt her close.

"Kyun aaye ho tum yahaan Abeer..kyun aur mushqil kar rahe ho cheezein mere liye" she sobbed as she fell to her knees.

"I'm sorry Mishti" he said as he walked to her. "I'm sorry mai samajh nahi paya." He bent onto his knees. "I'm sorry main tumhaare paas hote hue bhi saath nahi tha." He held her hands in his and bent his head to them. "I'm sorry main tumhe itna yaqeen nahin dila paaya ke tum mujhse apni pareshaaniyan share kar sakti ho."

He looked up, determined. "But I want to change that" he said, getting her up with him. "I love you Mishti. Please don't go. I'll stand by you, forever and always. I promise."

"I love you Abeer. I love you, I love you, I love you so so much!!" Mishti finally let it out and crashed into his chest, both holding onto each other like their life depended on it.

Edited by AdorableTrouble - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babhishahk thumbnail

Loved it. Wish there was more. 

surabhi12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This was beautiful, I hope this is how it goes. Do you plan to write this forward, would love to see what Abir (in your thoughts) dies to set things right because CVs se to ummeed hai nahi.

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

MY MISHBIR!! 🀧🀧🀧🀧

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. The whole reunion scene was so beautiful. And ofc, Abir's shayari. My full heart for this!! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Meanu ko toh 4 thappad maarne ka mann karta hai. Kaisi useless hai. Gods. I hate her. I hope show pe bhi Abir ko sab pata chal jaaye ab.

Aanchal15 thumbnail

It was absolute πŸ‘β€οΈ.. Such nuanced descriptions πŸ‘πŸΌ the shayari was heart melting ! πŸ’•β­οΈ..  I hope something along these lines happens in the show ! Look forward to reading more! 

PS: The result  of both your insomniac and  somnolent self  is laudable! πŸ‘

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This was beautiful. I am short of words. The way you captured the true essence of Mishbir in the reunion scene is so well writtenπŸ€— Please,write more loved it.

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow. I don't have any words to describe this

Originally posted by: surabhi12345

This was beautiful, I hope this is how it goes. Do you plan to write this forward, would love to see what Abir (in your thoughts) dies to set things right because CVs se to ummeed hai nahi.

Thank you! :)

I have something in mind, which my insolent mind might force me to write tonight. 

Originally posted by: DMGThings

MY MISHBIR!! 🀧🀧🀧🀧

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. The whole reunion scene was so beautiful. And ofc, Abir's shayari. My full heart for this!! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Meanu ko toh 4 thappad maarne ka mann karta hai. Kaisi useless hai. Gods. I hate her. I hope show pe bhi Abir ko sab pata chal jaaye ab.

Such love is what makes me want to write more ❀️

Hahaha soon baby soon, I think it is set now that Abeer will find out the truth soon.

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

It was absolute πŸ‘β€οΈ.. Such nuanced descriptions πŸ‘πŸΌ the shayari was heart melting ! πŸ’•β­οΈ..  I hope something along these lines happens in the show ! Look forward to reading more! 

PS: The result  of both your insomniac and  somnolent self  is laudable! πŸ‘

Thank you so much!  πŸ€—

Anytime I'm down, I come to IF to read comments on my works, and such comments never fail to make me smile no matter how down I am!  πŸ’•

I might fight sleep again tonight to pen down what my now sleep deprived mind has conjured :P