Kahaani Me Twist ~ A MishBeer OS

AdorableTrouble thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

One more random late night, insolent, unproofread scribble. Continuation of Practice ~ A MishBeer OS. 

My previous MishBeer scribbles: 

Practice ~ A MishBeer Drabble

Beshaq ~ A MishBeer OS

This one's especially for & dedicated to DMGThings, Aanchal15 & fangirl1012.

Hope I don't let you down! Here goes 

~ Kahaani Me Twist ~

The ringing of Abeer's phone is what brought them back to earth, not the hooting and clapping of the 100 people around them at the airport.

As they broke apart, Abeer looked at Mishti like 😑 "Isi liye phone nahi rakhta tha mai" 

It was Parul Masi. "Mil gayi?"

"Ji Maasi"

"Rok liya?"

"Haan Maasi"

"Bata diya?"

Abeer blushed, "Ji Maasi"

"Ek aur baat kehni thi tumse, jo mai papa k saamne nahi keh sakti thi..Kunal ko farmhouse bhej diya gaya hai kalse..aur baraat me pata nahi kaun hai..."

"KYA?!" Abeer exclaimed, flabbergasted at his mother's scheming. "Aap tension mat lijiye Maasi, mai kar lunga handle"

Still unknown to the actual issue but sensing something was wrong, Mishti smirked at Abeer, "Isi liye phone rakhna chajiye" :P

Giving her a side look, with a slight smile on his face, Abeer held Mishti's hand and led her outside. "Chalo angry chorni, naye mission ki briefing raaste me deta hu"

---x---

*few hours later, at the shaadi mandap*

Kuhu, dressed as a beautiful bride, made her way to the mandap, where the groom was already sitting with the sehra on his head. She was a little irritated as she couldn't see Kunal's face.

Meenu smiled a crooked smile, knowing fully well that the guy behind the sehra wasn't Kunal.

Suddenly, the lights went off. A voice boomed from the speakers - "Please don't panic and stay where you are, the generators will be on in a minute!" Apart from some quiet mumblings, chaos was avoided.

The lights turned back on, and the ceremonies proceeded. Meenu was glad to see Abeer was finally back, and Mishti was nowhere to be seen. Parul Masi looked troubled, but Abeer blinked at her, reassuring her that everything is okay.

Once the ceremony was done and they were pronounced man & wife, the bride and groom got up to take the elders' blessings. 

They started with Naanu, as he was the eldest. Blessing his new daughter in law lovingly, Naanu said to his grandson, "Ab to sehra hata de!"

When the sehra was removed, shock gripped Meenu's body. "Kunal?" she looked at him, feeling both shocked and betrayed. 

"Kahaani me twist!" Abeer whispered cheekily.

Meenu turned and looked at Abeer sternly, who simply winked and nodded, confirming it was his doing. "Abhi to party shuru hui hai!" he whispered again, but this time there was a stern unflinching determination in his eyes. Meenu feared what was coming next.

Kunal and Kuhu came to get her blessings next, and with a heavy heart, she kept her act up, smiling and pretending to bless them. She never noticed Abeer had silently walked away.

"Agar aap log soch rahein hain ke aaj ka jashn khatam hone aaya hai, to dobora soch lijiye, because as usual, I have a surprise" boomed Abeer's voice from the speakers. He was standing about 10 feet away, in the middle, with a mike.

"This one is for my Mom, jisne hamesha mukhse kaha hai ke vo meri khushi ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hain," he said, pointedly looking at Meenu who could clearly read "Let's see if you dare" in his eyes despite his smile that fooled the rest of the audience, "and also for my new mom, I mean Kunal's sasuma, jinhone mujhse promise kiya tha k agar mujhe koi ladki pasand aayi, to shaadi karvana unki zimmedari hai"

Meenu stood frozen with fear that her worst nightmare was coming true, while the Mareshwaris and rest of the Rajvansh clan looked on pleasantly surprised.

Abeer held the mike to his Naanu, who turned to Vishambharnath with folded hands, "Aaj aapse aapki ek sabse keemti cheez to humne chura hi li, ab dusri maang rahe hain. Agar aapko koi aapatti na ho, to aaj, abhi, isi mandap me, Abeer ke liye main aapse aapki Mishti ko le jaane ki ijazat maangta hoon."

Each and every one except Abeer stood stunned. None of the Rajeshwaris kmew what to say. Meenu simply stood rooted to her spot, unable to react to all the sudden happenings against her.

"Hum..hume kuch..Mishti?..Hum abhi kaise.." VB stuttered, still unable to comprehend the sudden request.

"Badi Maa, aapne mujhse promise kiya tha!" Said Abeer, lightly but a slight pleading evident in his tone. "Aur mai jaanta hoon ki aapko Mishti se uske mann ki baat puchhni hain koi bhi jawab dene se pehle, to uski bhi hum taiyaari karke aayein hain Bade Papa," said Abeer, his smile visibly widening.

Everyone turned to look where Abeer was pointing. A single spot light ahone onto a red bridal lengha clad Mishti, who looked simply ethereal with minimal make up and her spectacles. VB & Badi Maa were shocked to see Mishti, and that too in a bridal get up. 

But her answer was visible, and one look at the both of them looking at each other had both VB & BM sure of their decision. The slight blush on Mishti's cheeks and the happiness in her eyes were an ointment to VB's aching heart that remembered how Mishti had left. And Abeer's eyes, as he was lost in Mishti, showed BM the oceans of love that she had only seen in one other person - VB. She knew in that moment, that Abeer would treat Mishti atleast as lovingly as VB did, if not more.

"Mujhe pata hai ke aage ka raasta raasta kum air rollercoaster zyada hone wala hai..par saath baithenge to ride me maza hi aayega!" Abeer whispered in his wife's ears as he leaned over to apply the sindoor.

Edited by AdorableTrouble - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Haaye ye twist ho skta hai,  hai na. It felt that it could happen for real OMG thank you so much

Meenu apne kahe shabdo me phas gayi bechari... She'll faint there and then

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

I hardly interact here nowadays, but, this OS stole my heart. 

I had a huge smile throughout while reading it. 

Thank you

Viji 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Wow!! Amazing!! Sigh!! So happy 

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Loved it. Thank you for writing this. The first part was so good and I wish this happens on the show. Abir could totally do this.

Abir, Parul phone convo was very cute.

Regarding Mishbir wedding, I want to see Mishbir as a couple for sometime and then get married with all the pre-wedding Rasams and all. But I loved the rolar coaster ride line.

babhishahk thumbnail

I loved it. I wish to see something like this in the show. It will be interesting to see meenu in a tight spot for once

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sabse pehli baat, the Abir - Masi phone convo was the best thing ever!! Sooooo cute! I absolutely loved it. And the whole, "Isliye main phone nahi rakhta" to the "Isliye phone rakhna chahiye" was amazing!! 😂

Waise toh yeh Abir bada fast nikla. Shadi kar hi li same mandap mein. :p

But, I'm happier for BP & BM. They know that their Mishti has found the perfect life partner. Bas. Aur kya chahiye parents ko? Right??TTheir emotions were shown so beautifully in this one!! <333

Really amazing! Absolutely loved it. :))))

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

wow this is highly possible... i love your writing style... 👏

everyones reaction is written in a subtle beautiful way... niceeeee 🤗