Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

Practice ~ A MishBeer Drabble

AdorableTrouble thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone! I'm a silent lurker on this forum. I started this show a couple weeks ago, but I love it because #NoSacrificingShit :P

This one's just a random thought I put into words. Dedicated to Sutapasima, who I've blessed innumerable times for her WUs across shows I couldn't watch after a point. Thanks rockstar 🤗

~ Practice ~

There. She had done what Meenakshi aunty had asked her to do. Now, she had eyes for only one person. Mishti's heart constricted with pain as Abeer's eyes held sheer disappointment for her.

"No..!," a soft painful cry left her lips as she clutched the railing of her balcony. She couldn't even bear the thought of Abeer looking at her like that. What would happen if it were real?

Suddenly, a swift pull had Mishti pinned. Abeer had twisted her arm behind her back and was holding it to pin her to himself. Merely inches away from his face, safe in his embrace, looking at those eyes that recognized and mirrored her pain, Mishti finally allowed herself to break down.

Abeer had pinned her because he was expecting a fight. Instead, he saw his Sherni break into pieces, right in front of him. Forgetting everything else, Abeer held his Mishti in a tight embrace, one arm around her waist and the other hand on her head, trying to take all her pain away.

"M..mujhse na-nahi hog..a Abeer, mu-mujhse na..hi ho..ga," she sobbed. Softly, using the hand that was on her head, Abeer guided Mishti's upper half out of the embrace, his hand how on her cheek. His other arm was still around her waist, tight and secure, with no intention to let go anytime soon.

"Ab to bata do Mishti," he pled, with his mouth and his eyes.

And for a second, Mishti forgot everything. The smallest of smiles danced on her lips. Her head tilted a little to the right and her left hand rose to his face, her fingers brushing against his cheek with the softest touch. Her eyes looked at the person she had fallen in love with, and very naturally, she said, "Main tumse pyaar karti hoon, Abeer." And then she remembered Meenu's words.

Before Abeer even had time to react to the beautiful confession he had been waiting for since what seemed like forever now, Mishti's face was again clouded in pain.

"P-phir main..kai-kaise chunu Abeer?" She looked at him with mere pain in her eyes. "Tum me aur Kuhu mein, apni family mein, kaise chunu?" 

"Kyun chunna hai, Mishti?"

"Kyoki Meenakshi aunty ne bola hai."

There. She had said it. Abeer smiled. She told him. She told him herself. His Angry Chorni was back. Parul Masi had already confided in him about what she'd heard, but he wanted his Mishti to choose to share her pain with him. After all, he had to get her to practice what she'd have to do for the rest of her life, right? 😉

As for the 'shart' his mom had put forth, Abeer's mischievous mind already had a plan brewing. A plan that would involve quite a few late night, out of everyone's sight, private & confidential meetings with his Angry? Nah, Blushing Chorni. 😉 

Edited by AdorableTrouble - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: AdorableTrouble

Hello everyone! I'm a silent lurker on this forum. I started this show a couple weeks ago, but I love it because #NoSacrificingShit :P

This one's just a random thought I put into words. Dedicated to Sutapasima, who I've blessed innumerable times for her WUs across shows I couldn't watch after a point. Thanks rockstar 🤗

~ Practice ~

There. She had done what Meenakshi aunty had asked her to do. Now, she had eyes for only one person. Mishti's heart constricted with pain as Abeer's eyes held sheer disappointment for her.

"No..!," a soft painful cry left her lips as she clutched the railing of her balcony. She couldn't even bear the thought of Abeer looking at her like that. What would happen if it were real?

Suddenly, a swift pull had Mishti pinned. Abeer had twisted her arm behind her back and was holding it to pin her to himself. Merely inches away from his face, safe in his embrace, looking at those eyes that recognized and mirrored her pain, Mishti finally allowed herself to break down.

Abeer had pinned her because he was expecting a fight. Instead, he saw his Sherni break into pieces, right in front of him. Forgetting everything else, Abeer held his Mishti in a tight embrace, one arm around her waist and the other hand on her head, trying to take all her pain away.

"M..mujhse na-nahi hog..a Abeer, mu-mujhse na..hi ho..ga," she sobbed. Softly, using the hand that was on her head, Abeer guided Mishti's upper half out of the embrace, his hand how on her cheek. His other arm was still around her waist, tight and secure, with no intention to let go anytime soon.

And for a second, Mishti forgot everything. The smallest of smiles danced on her lips. Her head tilted a little to the right and her left hand rose to his face, her fingers brushing against his cheek with the softest touch. Her eyes looked at the person she had fallen in love with, and very naturally, she said, "Main tumse pyaar karti hoon, Abeer." And then she remembered Meenu's words.

Before Abeer even had time to react to the beautiful confession he had been waiting for since what seemed like forever now, Mishti's face was again clouded in pain.

"P-phir main..kai-kaise chunu Abeer?" She looked at him with mere pain in her eyes. "Tum me aur Kuhu mein, apni family mein, kaise chunu?" 

There. She had said it. Abeer smiled. She told him. She told him herself. His Angry Chorni was back. Parul Masi had already confided in him about what she'd heard, but he wanted his Mishti to choose to share her pain with him. After all, he had to get her to practice what she'd have to do for the rest of her life, right? 😉

As for the 'shart' his mom had put forth, Abeer's mischievous mind already had a plan brewing. A plan that would involve quite a few late night, out of everyone's sight, private & confidential meetings with his Angry? Nah, Blushing Chorni. 😉

Nice. You should write more

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

~ Practice ~

That was awesome 😍😍 i loved

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

~ Practice ~

That was awesome 😍😍 would love it if that happens in the show 😁

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice, really enjoyed 👍🏼

Hope you write more 😃😃

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wow it was beautiful 

Enjoyed reading it 🤗

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Blushing chorni!! Loved it..... Wish to see this happening onscreen too....

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I want to see this in the serial. ASAP!

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I can see this happening. Abir pata laga le khud what's bothering Mish bt won't settle for Mish acquiescence to Meenu's whims so would do exactly like thta

Wow... 

surabhi12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This was beautiful! I hope CVs can do something like this on the show.